Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 41: Before The Concert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41: Before The Concert - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked into the kitchen of my house at just after four thirty and saw my mother talking to Jill McLelland.

She turned to me and smiled. "So has my studly son had a good afternoon?"

"A fucking good afternoon," said Vikki laughing, "if you get my drift. Especially an episode in the taxi on the way to the beach." Suddenly she turned to our neighbour. "Oooh, excuse me I hope I didn't offend you."

My mother laughed. "Offend Jill? You have got to be kidding. After what her son did to me this morning all she wants is for Justin to return the favour." She looked at me. "Now suppose you tell me all about your afternoon in general and that taxi ride in particular."

So I did, as succinctly as possible.

"You're kidding," responded my mother with an expression of total disbelief. "Who are you what have done with my son?" she asked grinning. "Seriously though Justin, now that you're a fully qualified sex mad teenager do you want to put another notch on that big cock of yours?"

I grinned. "I guess I could, it would be rather churlish of me to refuse a lady wouldn't it?" I turned to mum. "I meant to ask this morning but I was kind of... er... distracted... where's Madeleine? I didn't see her then and I still don't."

"Maddy went to work with your father this morning Justin. He says it's so she can help out in the office as a means to earn some spending money. But you and I both know it's more than that. I think he's rather keen to show her off, if you know what I mean. And besides, they're giving one of the guys a send off and I think Maddy is going to be helping out your father's secretary and couple of the other girls with the... er... party spirit!"

I certainly did. Dad believed in share and share alike, and as long as work was done and duties were performed to his satisfaction the atmosphere, and the clothing, was likely to loosen considerably.

I turned to Jill McLelland and bowed. "M'lady I would be delighted to find a home for my sword in your scabbard if you're sure that that's..."

"What I want?" She laughed, it was soft, it was gentle but it was oh so sensual and held the promise of a long afternoon or evening of lecherous fun and games. "After all that I've just heard about you." She smiled at my bewildered expression. "Yes, your mother told me everything, from that first blowjob on Friday morning and I'm wetting myself in anticipation of that first time your cock finds its way into my pussy." She laughed again. "And that said I think you'd better refrain from calling me a lady Justin, don't you." I started to shake my head but Jill held up her hand. "Your mother has already told me that Ross dobbed me in." She laughed. "And really, anybody who fucks their husband and their own baby brother and lets their son watch can only be described as a slut." She looked at my mother. "But I'm a good slut right?"

"Rather than a wicked slut." Mum looked at me. "Sort of like the good witch Glinda as opposed to the wicked witch Miss Gulch."

"Meaning... ?" I was curious.

Well the wicked slut doesn't care who she fucks, doesn't care whose home she ruins, doesn't care who she upsets. On the other hand the good slut," she indicated herself, Jill and Vikki, "like me and Jill and you Vikki, and your mother and all of your friends," she said to Vikki and I. "In fact--" she smiled "--I guess we're talking about every woman and girl we know aren't we?"

"With one exception," I said bitterly.

"Well I fully expect that to change on Saturday night Justin."

Jill looked at me. "Your mother told me about that Julie Morris bitch," she said, "but she didn't say anything about Saturday night. Don't suppose I could... ?" She left the question unfinished.

I smiled. "Of course. But I'm going out to the garage to workout for a while. I'll let mum fill you in and invite you to the orgy if she wants to." I turned and grabbed Vikki's hand. "Coming out with me?"

She grinned and licked her top lip. "For one of our special workouts?" I nodded and she pulled me out to the garage. "You know what that means don't you."

I nodded as I watched her strip off her two articles of clothing and wait for me to position myself on the bars. Knowing what she wanted I took off my clothes, grabbed the leather attachments, climbed the bars on the wall and positioned myself on the bars as I attached the leather to the bars and then around my ankles. Then as I lowered myself down I watched a naked Vikki climb up and, as she did on Monday, position herself over my knees waiting for me to lift myself up and lick her pussy.

As I was stretched out I watched Vikki wedge her heels of her feet against the bar, take a firm grip with her left hand and then with her right grip my cock and masturbate me.

I started to lift myself up expecting that as I doubled myself up and came within reach of Vikki's pussy she would remove her hand. But she didn't, she allowed me to press her hand and my cock against my stomach as I stretched to reach her vagina with my tongue.

For five minutes I continued that exercise until the last time I lifted myself up and held myself there as Vikki maintained her hold on my cock and wanked it with a slow and rhythmic motion that spread my pre-cum all over my cock. Then after about a minutes break I lowered myself down again ready to go again. And just as I did I heard...

"Gee I don't know if I could sit where Vikki is, but if I had a cock like that within reach and the prospect of having my pussy licked I reckon I would give it a try."

I lowered myself down and from my upside down position saw Jill McLelland standing to the side with her head on a level with my hips. My mother was standing behind her and was reaching around her and massaging her breasts through her clothes.

"I... I'm sorry Mrs..."

"Now, now Justin I think you know better than that. I've admitted to wanting to fuck you, admitted to fucking my husband and my baby brother in front of my son, admitted to being a good slut." She smiled. "And I'll also admit to wanting to fuck my son, admit that I'm looking forward to getting together with your mother and father," she looked up at Vikki, "and looking at your lovely girlfriend I'm really hoping she likes pussy as much as she obviously likes cock."

"I do Jill, I do," responded Vikki.

Jill turned back to me. "So you tell me Justin, why should you call me Mrs. McLelland?"

I grinned. "Well when you put it like that Jill, I can't think of a single reason."

"So," said Vikki from her position across my legs, "are you going to prove you're a slut or what?" And she held my cock out as though offering it to her. "I mean it's here," she waggled it from side to side, "you're there. One step and you're giving Justin a blowjob."

She went to take that step but my mother stopped her. Then she looked up at Vikki and me. "New rule for exercise in the garage, you have to be nude," and without even waiting for Jill she began to undress her.

I lifted myself up so that my upper body was at a forty-five degree angle to the bars and so that the blood was going in the right direction, held onto the bars with one hand, toyed with Vikki's pussy with the other and watched as my mother reached around and began to undo Jill McLelland's blouse.

Seconds later the blouse was gone and so was the bra to reveal a pair of substantial breasts. The sight of Jill McLelland's tits caused me to take my hand from Vikki's pussy, take hold of the same bar I was holding with my left, with my right, reach out with that left hand that was now free and take a breast and massage it as she moved forward, bent over just a little and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

While Jill had the head of my cock in her mouth mum, of course, knelt behind her and removed the skirt she had been wearing pulling her panties down at the same time. Then while still in her kneeling position she reached between her legs and began to insert two fingers into our neighbours pussy.

Vikki meanwhile continued to gently masturbate my cock into Jill McLelland's mouth until she started to swallow more and more of its length. When she stopped at about five inches of my cock and took over masturbating me as she moved her mouth on and off that five inches Vikki decided that it was time to climb down, which she did by carefully moving to the other side of me and lowering herself to the floor.

Once on the floor Vikki moved behind my mother and eased her fingers out of Jill McLelland's pussy and pulled her into a standing position. "Since when have you ever wanted to be the only one dressed when there's a hard cock and two horny cunts in the offering?"

She looked down at herself and grinned. "Now that you mention it..." and seconds later, and with Vikki's help, she was as naked as the rest of us.

Jill took her mouth off my cock and looked around at my mother. "Ooh yummy, you know my Stuart is going to enjoy you," she reached back with one hand and began to toy with my mother's pussy before slipping a finger inside and fucking her with it. Then she took her finger out and licked it. "Uuhhmm, tasty. Just like your son's gorgeous cock." She looked at me and my cock before taking its head into her mouth and sucking it and slowly."

"Well let me see how tasty your cunt is Jill McLelland. How about you lift that left leg up as far as it can go and wedge your foot against one of the bars so that I can give it a try."

Without taking her mouth off my cock Jill eased back slightly without taking her mouth off my cock and lifted her leg as requested and mouthed her satisfaction around my cock as my mother knelt down and began to attack her pussy with her mouth and tongue with an expertise built out of plenty of practice.

I looked at Vikki to see what she was doing and saw her look at me and down at her pussy. I got the message pretty quickly and lowered myself carefully so that I didn't disturb Jill's hand which was masturbating me slowly and smoothly and her mouth which was licking and sucking the head and the first two or three inches of my cock with relish.

Once I was in position Vikki moved to me and placed herself in such a way that with a slight upward movement my mouth and tongue were able to reach her pussy.

It was awkward, but for the short time I was able to maintain my upside down position I was able to bring Vikki off by concentrating on her clit. Of course while concentrating on Vikki and using my hands on her naked arse to force her vagina hard against my mouth I wasn't exactly helping Jill. But then it turned out she didn't need my help, something I realised as I felt myself building towards an unstoppable climax.

And then it happened, as spurt after spurt of semen jetted from my cock and into her mouth and as Jill herself climaxed while swallowing all of my offering a voice yelled out from the direction of our open garage door:

"FUCK ME DEAD!!!"

I saw mum out of the corner of my eye pull away from Jill's pussy and look in the direction of the voice. Vikki then moved away from me and did the same and I looked in the direction of the voice and two men, one I knew to be Stuart McLelland, Jill's husband, while the other, a younger version of Jill, simply had to be the Uncle Jim that Ross was talking about.

"Would somebody mind telling me what's going on here?"

While I quickly released myself and hopped down to stand between Jill and Vikki with an arm over each of their shoulders mum walked towards where the men were standing.

"Don't you dare get self-righteous with me Stuart McLelland. We know what happened last night," she said standing there naked with hands on hips as a lecherous grin swept across her face. "Ross told us all about it and your wife confirmed it before when she owned up to being a slut." She smiled and rubbed her hand up and down the growing bulge in his pants. "Now seeing as your wife climaxed on my mouth and seeing as my Justin blew a load in your wife's mouth as he brought young Vikki here to a climax that just leaves me with an itch." She moved closer and rubbed her naked body against him. "The question is are you going to scratch it for me," she reached out gripped the bulge that was also growing in the pants of Jill's brother so that she had a cock in each hand, "and are you going to help?"

An answer wasn't needed when Jill moved to join my mother and replaced my mother's hand on her brother Jim's cock with her own.

When she saw Stuart McLelland with a hand between the legs of my mother and saw Jill receiving the same treatment from her brother Vikki took my hand and smiled as she started towards the door leading to the house. "Well, with things so obviously well in hand--" she stared pointedly at the crotches of both couples "--I think that's our cue to go, don't you?"

After a sexless shower together I shaved every bit of hair from her pussy and its surrounds without turning it into a sexual free-for-all and finally Vikki and I were ready to go. She was wearing an old pair of sky-blue shorts that clung to her bottom like a second skin and barely covered her buttocks, a black thong, matching bra and a white T-shirt that allowed the bra to show through plus a pair of old white sports shoes. They were clothes and runners, she said, that she was happy to donate to whoever decided to keep them as souvenirs, be they male or female.

For my part I decided to wear a pair of fashionably faded jeans, my oldest new pair of boxer briefs and a burgundy coloured polo shirt with black piping and a pair of the cheapest sports shoes I owned.

As we walked out of my bedroom we heard my mother's lusty screams coming from her bedroom. Walking to the doorway we stopped, looked inside and saw the reason for the screams. Stuart McLelland was lying on the bed with my mum on top and his cock embedded in her pussy. Kneeling behind her with his cock in her arse and pushing her forward so that her breasts were pushing into his brother-in-laws chest was Jim.

For her part Jill was sitting on her husbands face and leaning forward and kissing her brother while my mother helped Stuart out with his wife's pussy.

We thought about interrupting them to say our goodbyes and decided against it. It was time, finally for the concert experience of a lifetime.


A slow walk into town got us to the bowling alley at about ten past six, just in time to walk in with Allan and Anna.

Allan grinned as he pashed Vikki and then shook my hand. "G'day fellow fuckers, how goes it? "I'm hard just thinking about all that fucking we'll be doing."

"Fuckin' oath," said Anna, "My cunt's wet already."

"Yeah," said Allan as he pushed a hand under her skirt and between her legs, "nothing unusual." He lifted her skirt and showed off a pussy as bald as Vikki's. Then he ran a finger through the slit and lifted it to his mouth. "Uuhhmm, tasty too."

Apart from the short skirt all that Anna was wearing was an old blouse that was unbuttoned and tied under her breasts so that she was flashing a considerable amount of cleavage but stopping just short of showing her nipples.

She saw me looking and laughed. "Well fuck it, they're only going to get two bits of clothing from me. Besides--" she ran a finger of her right hand through her pussy lips and held it up to me "--I want to make it easy for them to get at me."

I took her finger in my mouth and licked her pussy juice from it.

"Taste good?" asked Anna.

I grinned. This was coming so much easier to me now, even to the point of looking forward to making a public spectacle of myself on stage tonight. "With my vast experience built up over a period of nearly six days I've decided that every cunt tastes good. They're just different is all."

"Fucking oath," said Allan holding up his hand for a high five which I immediately gave him.

We were just about to walk in the door when Anna stopped and turned to Vikki looking her up and down. "Shorts and a T-shirt and a black bra, I suppose you're wearing panties too are you?"

"Absolutely! If they want at it before I get to the stage they've got to work for it. Besides, I like my skirts because they are all mini enough to make my cunt easy to get to and anywhere else but here tonight shorts are too restrictive and take too long to remove."

"Yeah," said Anna, "but why the undies?"

"Hey," she said grinning, "I don't want them to think I'm a complete slut."

After a good laugh all round we all walked inside, looked in the restaurant and saw that Robin and Sarah were sitting there nursing cappuccinos.

"Hey," said Sarah as we walked over and joined them in and around the booth, "this is going to be a night like no other." She looked to each of us in turn. "You know if Brian Hacker fucks me tonight half as well as..."

"Fuck off," said Vikki grinning, "Anna and I get first dibs on that cock." She looked at Anna. "But we'll let her have first crack at any of the other three guys, won't we?"

Anna nodded.

"Talking about cracks," said Allan, "I can't wait to try out Carol Baker for size."

Anna looked at me before turning back to her boyfriend. "Somehow--" she said indicating me with a sideways movement "--I think you're going to have to take sloppy seconds, she is for sure going to want to try Justin's big cock first."

"There won't be any sloppy seconds," said an unfamiliar voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.