Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 39: Wet And Wild!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39: Wet And Wild! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first I knew of the morning was when I realized I was coming and that it was a warm mouth sucking the semen from my cock. And then when I opened my eyes and saw Vikki still sleeping peacefully beside me I realised that another mouth bar hers was wrapped around my cock.

It could only be one person. I looked down and saw the sheet at the bottom of the bed, Vikki's mother naked and squatted over my legs with her head tilted back and my cock at the entrance to her throat.

When she saw me looking she waved with her left hand as her right was gently massaging my balls as she encouraged me to empty myself down her throat.

Finally after taking every drop I had to give and licking me clean with her tongue she looked up and smiled. "John just went to work and I was coming to wake you for school and Vikki for work when I saw the bulge. I'm afraid I just couldn't help myself."

Vikki's mother grinned and hopped off the bed. "Well, now that I've had my second cum shot for the morning, I'll leave you guys to it." Then she looked at the clock by the side of Vikki's bed. "After all it is a quarter to eight," she said as she moved to the doorway.

"Yeah time to get up." Vikki grinned, quickly hopped up and knelt astride me pushing me back down from the seated position I had taken with a view to getting out of bed, "and I plan to do just that." And, with her mother laughing as she fingered herself in the doorway, Vikki did just that.

I didn't last long. With Vikki using her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock, and with her quick up and down movement, and with the way she reached behind me and massaged my balls and with the way she occasionally leant forward to press her breasts into my chest I was quickly pumping semen deep into her pussy.

"FUCK!" screamed Vikki as she bounced her way to a climax on my cock as it shot the last of five or six loads of semen deep into her vagina. "OOHHH FUUCCCKKKK YEEAAAHHHH! Now that's a way to greet the morning." She looked at her mother who looked as though she might be approaching her own climax. "God it's so fucking good having this big thing come inside me." Then she looked at me as her mother disappeared. "Come on Justin, pound my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" She held herself off me so that just the tip of my cock was in her and so that my semen began to leak out of her pussy and down the length of my cock to mix with my pubic hair. "Come on Justin, fuck up into me, don't make love to me, FUCK ME, FUUCCCKKKK MEEE!!! FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEE!!!"

And I did, for five solid minutes until she finally called a halt. I grinned and thought to myself, who needed a six o'clock run around the block when you could have a workout like that without leaving your bedroom?

Vikki must have seen my expression because she looked at me. "Why the grin?"

I explained and she laughed. "Yeah," she said as she rolled off me lay sideways and cupped her pussy. "It is good isn't it. But it wouldn't be the same if I didn't pay our friendly neighbourhood firemen a visit."

I laughed. "Yeah, you just want to show off your cunt don't you?" And then I realised I'd said that word, the dreaded 'C' word, and that the world hadn't stopped turning.

"JUSTIN!" said Vikki loudly trying her best to sound shocked. "Keep that up and the next thing you know you'll be saying tits, fuck and cunt all in the same sentence."

I looked at her and grinned. It had taken me all of about five seconds to fit those three words into that sentence. "In that case then do you suppose that the next time we have an hour or two to spare you'd let me fuck your tits while I use a hand to finger your cunt?"

She laughed. "Touché Justin. Touché." Then she used the fingers of her left hand - she was lying on her left side - to wipe up some of the semen from her vagina before she licked it off her fingers. "Yummy," she looked at me as she continued to clean herself that way, "such a good breakfast." Then, when she'd finished with her pussy, she eyed my cock, which was still hard, and, after cleaning it with her tongue, said, "You haven't pissed yet have you?"

"Huh," was my rather brilliant reaction.

She grabbed my penis as she hopped off the bed. "I'll take that as a no."

I followed her off the bed. I had to if I wanted my erect penis, it was only two climaxes after all, to remain attached to my body such was the strength of her grip.

Vikki led me to the shower, set the water to warm, pushed me under the spray and knelt down. "Okay Justin--" she said looking up at me "--let me have it."

"Vikki you don't mean... ?"

But of course she did, and as if to prove it she took the head in her mouth and licked the underside of my of my cock. By that stage, naturally, the running water of the shower had done it's job and I was really busting.

I still found it hard to believe that Vikki could enjoy the taste of urine, but it was what she asked for after all, and I did love her. So it was with some misgivings that I released a stream of piss into her mouth.

She swallowed without missing a drop and then eased back so that I could see the stream as it flowed from my cock to her mouth.

"So," came the voice of her mother, "is his piss as nice as your father's?"

Vikki didn't answer, she couldn't very well, but she did use her left hand, the one not holding my penis, to give her mother the thumbs up.

Satisfied that her mother wasn't mad and that this was normal practice for Vikki I relaxed and started to ask, "Julie, is this a case of... ?"

"... Like mother like daughter?" she finished for me. "Hardly, I hate the taste. But I must admit--" the grin turned to a laugh "--I'm not exactly averse to my daughter sucking the piss straight from my cunt. Now," she said pointing to her apron, "I've cooked breakfast, and time--" she indicated her watch "--really is pressing. And I'm sure you'd like some fresh clothes to wear to school wouldn't you?"

"Of course he would," said Vikki standing after wrapping her mouth back around my cock when the stream turned to a trickle and after cleaning me up, "and running to his place will be our proper exercise for the morning."

When her mother left Vikki looked at me. "No time for fun and games and fucking eh... Okay, while I'm pissing," she laughed, "in the toilet, you can shower then it'll be my turn."

Less than ten minutes later we were sitting in the kitchen, Vikki was dressed, if that's what you could call it, in her supermarket uniform with her purse on the table beside her, while I was wearing the previous days clothes, and we were tucking into a poached egg, two crispy strips of lean bacon, toast and marmalade and orange juice.

Shortly after that, it was past fifteen and headed for twenty past eight, we were running down Vikki's driveway with her mother standing at the open front door happily naked as we began our run down Blackfoot Circle towards Station and then May Close and into the northern end of the park and onto Cotton Way and home. My home of course.


Intending to dive under the shower for a few seconds to wash off the perspiration we ran towards the kitchen intending to find my mother and say hello. What we saw made both of us stop short and just stare. My naked mother was bent over the kitchen table with a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in a pile next to her while on the floor was a pair of steel toe capped ankle boots and a pair of football socks. Behind her stood a naked Ross McLelland who was pounding into her with about six and a half to seven inches of solid cock.

"What's the matter Mary," said Vikki unable to keep the laughter out of her voice, "didn't Louis give you enough this morning?"

"Never get enough Vikki you know me, you should, I mean you're a slut as well."

Despite my mother's comment Ross, I didn't know how old he was though I knew he left school early to take an apprenticeship with a plumbing firm, went to pull out. Vikki however moved quickly and by pressing her hand onto his naked backside stopped him from pulling out.

"Don't mind us," Vikki said. "If I had more time you'd be fucking me too." She grabbed a hold of my hand. But we have places to be, so--" she ran a finger up the crack of his arse and then tickled his balls and ran a finger through his pubic hair while she kissed him on the cheek "--I'll have to put a raincheck on that fuck."

"That's all right," said Ross as he started fucking my mother again, "I'm ready anytime you are." He looked at me. " As long as it's..."

"Okay with Justin? Are you kidding? Tell me does your mother fuck?"

He looked at Vikki. "Fair enough." But then he turned to me. "What about you though Justin, are you sure it'll be all right with you?"

"Oh absolutely," I said smiling. "But Ross, you didn't answer Vikki's question."

"In a word, yes," he said as continued to fuck my mother. "At least if last night watching her fuck my father and sucking uncle Jim's cock, he's mum's baby brother by the way, was anything to go by." He reached underneath my mother and cupped her breasts as he began to pump harder and harder.

It was then that mum looked at me for the first time as she propped herself up with one hand while she waved with the other. "Don't mind me son," she said as she pushed back slightly against Ross's pounding cock, "Ross helped out with the sprinkler system last night." She grinned. "This is his reward." She looked back to Ross. "And just as soon as this lovely young man is finished with me and my cunt and as soon as you're ready I'll drive you to school and Vikki to work."

"Which reminds me," Vikki said as she took my hand and walked us out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. "I'm only working until half past twelve. Do you want me to come to the school?"

I'd assumed until then that Vikki would be working the same hours as she had before and it reminded me that I had a free period straight after lunch. Usually during that period I was required to go to the library.

I turned to Vikki as we reached the bathroom. "I have free period after lunch maybe if I talk to the principal, Mr. Robinson, I might be able to meet and we... er... might be able to find something to do."

"Ooh Justin I like the idea," said Vikki grinning as she took off her clothes, "now I wonder where all this newfound confidence came from."

By this stage my own clothes were in the basket and I was turning on the shower. "I think you know Vikki Thompson, I think you know."


As we pulled up outside the school at about a quarter to nine mum reached into her handbag and handed me a flip up mobile phone. As she handed it to me she gave me a long kiss on the lips. "Your father and I decided that as you've turned into a real social butterfly you might need this."

"Wow, thanks mum this is awesome." I looked at the phone and saw a picture of a naked Vikki on the display. "What, how... ?" Then I realised that the phone had a camera and I grinned and looked at Vikki who had a knowing smiling on her face. "Oh I see."

Mum looked past me to the school gates. "I see Sean Middleton and Cindy Morrison waving from the gates, and there's another girl standing next to them who I don't know." She looked at me before turning back to the school. "And is that unhappy looking girl standing by herself who I think it is? I mean she does look a lot like Jane Morris."

Vikki and I both looked and it was Vikki who spoke. "Yeah that's the bitch!"

"And the other girl, the one who seems to have so much to giggle about with Sean and Cindy?"

This time I answered. "That's Penny Wallace."

"Oh I see, she's a very pretty girl Justin. Now I think the two of you better hurry if I'm going to get you to work Vikki. By the way they're waving it seems Sean and Cindy want you to go over to the gates."

Of course they did, and Vikki and I knew why. So that's what we did, Vikki left her purse in the car before jumping out and moving towards Sean while I headed straight to Cindy. And the girls did just as they did at the coffee bar, Vikki jumped up and wrapped her legs around Sean's waist while kissing him passionately, and Cindy did exactly the same by wrapping her own sexy legs around my waist while kissing me with a lot of tongue.

It was then that I got a shock. I mean Vikki with no panties was a given and something that Sean and the rest of the school students that were hanging around the gates were coming to expect but Cindy, that was something of a shock. When I slipped my hands under her very short skirt to grip the cheeks of her arse I discovered that she didn't have any on either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.