Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 34: Post Bowling Surprises!

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: Post Bowling Surprises! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"That was incredible Brian, real fucking good." Sarah looked up at her boyfriend Robin Ottoman, at Mum who was dressed again after Vikki's mum had cleaned her up, Vikki and her mother, both of whom had covered up their breasts and finally at Madeleine who had also dressed before joining us after being 'cleaned up' by a volunteer from the audience. "Just think," she giggled, "I've got Brian Hacker cum in my pussy." She kissed Robin. "What do you think Rob? Should I get some tissue and plug it up or should I let Vikki here have a taste?"

"Maybe Vikki would like to get it direct from the source!"

Eleven of us looked up, we had been joined by Tony Casey, who had taken the opportunity to quickly dress after 'assisting' Elizabeth Harding, Stephanie King, Anna Wilson and her boyfriend Allan Morris both of whom were still naked.

We looked into the eyes of a very attractive young blonde dressed in black leather pants that hung so low on her hips that I reckon if she turned around you could see the crack of her arse and a matching black bolero jacket that she'd left open so that almost all of a pair of firm shapely breasts could be seen. She had a grin on her face and some tickets in her hand.

Brian Hacker looked up at the blonde and laughed. "I think that's a great idea Carol." He reached over, pushed the two sides of the jacket to one side and took a naked breast in each hand, looked at everyone in turn and said, "this is..."

"... Carol Baker," said a grinning Allan Morris as he walked up. He looked down at a cock that was as hard as it had ever been at anytime during the bowling. "If I found a felt pen--" he looked back up into her eyes as Brian Hacker continued to massage her breasts "--would you consider signing my cock for me?"

"I'll get one," said Kim Carver from the edge of the group when Carol Baker nodded her head. "I think I'd like to see this," and she raced off towards the counter.

Brian Hacker looked around our group as he continued to gently massage the Carol Baker breasts. "For those that don't know," and he looked at Tony, Malcolm and I, "this is the groups other lead singer besides me, she's also a sometime keyboard player and is a permanent sexual deviant. My girlfriend Carol Baker."

While Kim was off getting the pen, and while Sarah began to dress after being cleaned up by a grinning Robin Ottoman I moved to my clothes, until a hand stopped me, stopped me by taking hold of my very erect penis.

Carol Baker looked at me as she fondled my penis. "Would you stay naked a little while longer?" She continued to hold my penis. "I've never seen anything quite like this," she began to gently stroke it while she continued to hold those tickets in her hand, "and I think I'd like to get to know it," she knelt down and kissed the tip of my penis which jumped at the attention and just about hit the tip of her nose, "in more familiar surroundings." Then she looked up in the direction of her boyfriend who was standing behind, and had his arms around, the naked body of Anna Wilson. "What do you think Brian?" and she opened her mouth and allowed the head of my cock to slide inside.

All heads turned to Brian Hacker who was now toying with Anna Wilson's breasts with one hand while the two middle fingers of his other probed the opening of her vagina.

"I think," he allowed a finger to slide into her pussy, "that that's a perfectly radical idea. Just how many tickets do you have there?"

Carol Baker's eyes looked up as she pulled off my cock and began to masturbate it. "Six," she answered before taking my cock back in her mouth.

"And would I be correct in assuming that they're for the 'Sin Pit'?"

She gave the thumbs up before handing the tickets to her boyfriend who had taken his left hand off Anna Wilson's left breast long enough to lean over and grab the tickets.

Just then Kim Carver returned with the promised felt pen. "Sorry it took so long folks the rest of the staff needed some help." She handed the pen to Carol Baker.

Carol Baker indicated with a slight movement of her head for Allan Morris to come to where she was kneeling. Then holding the pen in one hand she took her other hand off my cock, told Allan to hold his cock by its tip and began to sign her name along its length while she continued to hold the head of my cock in her mouth.

As soon as she'd finished signing there was a huge cheer before Anna Wilson took the pen out of her hand and gave it to Brian Hacker. "Sign these," she begged indicating her breasts.

"Are you sure?" He moved closer.

"Ooh yeah!" she grinned broadly. "All the boys and girls at school will be so jealous when I show them your autograph on my tits."

What else could he do? He signed the Anna Wilson breasts while Carol Baker, rock star member of 'Multitude Of Sins', and sexual deviant according to her boyfriend continued to suck my cock as she masturbated me.

Of course it didn't take long. After a session of bowling like that, after watching the orgy of sex at the finish and with a genuine rock star flashing her breasts as she sucked my cock, how could it? I came and she swallowed every drop of semen from every one of my six ejaculations.

She stood up licking her lips and grinning until Vikki moved over, pulled her into a hug and gave her an open-mouthed kiss, held it for several seconds and then stepped back. "Uhhmm! My boyfriend's cum is really yummy isn't it?"

Carol Baker just laughed, which sent her breasts quivering. "Oh yes indeed." She reached under Vikki's crop-top and began to fondle her breasts as she turned to Brian Hacker who was back behind Anna Wilson and toying with her tits and pussy again. "Who are we giving the tickets to?"

He grinned. "Well I think it's pretty obvious don't you?" He turned Anna around and kissed her. "Two go to Anna here and her boyfriend, and I think it's a pretty safe bet that two more are going to Justin and Vikki."

Carol Baker continued to fondle Vikki's breasts with one hand as she took my ever-present erection in hand. "Absolutely," she tried to grin and hide her amazement, "I mean who wouldn't want another crack at this." Then she turned her gaze to Sarah and Robin. Sarah was dressed and they looked as if they were ready to go. She took her hand from Vikki's breasts and reached for Sarah's hand. "And I'm sure you'd like another crack at Sarah's crack," she said laughing as she looked at Brian.

"Why not," said Brian.

By this stage he was helping Anna to dress while my mother was helping Allan to dress in a very 'hands on' manner.

It took several minutes for Brian to finish dressing Anna, mum to finish dressing Allan, and Carol Baker to blow me to a climax again and share the product of that climax with Vikki. Then it took me a few extra minutes before I was finally dressed, and before Brian Hacker pulled the tickets from his shirt pocket and gave me, Allan and Robin a pair of tickets each.

"The concert is tomorrow night at the Palais Theatre in St. Kilda at 8: o'clock. Those tickets will get you into the 'Sin Pit'." Brian grinned. "We can promise you an evening you will never forget." He turned to Carol. "Can't we babe?"

"FUCK YEAH! Whoever we give these tickets to are guaranteed to get called on stage."

"So how do we get there?" I asked wrapping my hands around Vikki's waist. She had come to stand in front of me so that she could press her bottom into my groin. She had to stand on tiptoe to do it effectively.

Carol took Brian's hand. "Well first off be here at six thirty, all six of you and a stretch limo will take you direct to the theatre, you'll find some finger food, some soft drink and some orange juice. As for the getting to the stage." She turned to each of us in turn. "You've heard of those 'Mosh Pits', you know the ones where kids do a kind of body surfing?"

I nodded my head.

"Well this is similar, except that as they propel you towards the stage they undress you until by the time they hand you over to us you're completely naked."

'WOW!' was the only word that I could think of. I think my jaw dropped as I was left speechless yet again. As if this afternoon hadn't been experience enough, as if meeting Sean and Cindy at the coffee bar and being naked with them wouldn't be another highlight of what had been five incredible days tomorrow promised an experience that would top them all.

Vikki grinned as she placed my hands on her breasts. "Do we get our clothes back?"

"No!" Brian Hacker laughed. "We give you something to wear." He looked at Vikki and then Anna and finally at Sarah. "You girls will be given special 'Multitude of Sins' pants and bolero jackets like these." He indicated what Carol was wearing. "Of course when you leave the stage you won't be wearing them. And you'll be delivered back to the 'Sin Pit' the way you came!"

"Guys," said Carol turning to Robin and Allan and me in turn, "you will also receive a jacket though it will be a proper full-length jacket and leather pants."

"Oh," said Carol, "you will have to come back to our dressing room to retrieve your clothes."

"How will we... ?" I started to ask.

"The security people in the 'Pit' will escort you."

"Security people?"

Brian Hacker laughed at first but then his expression turned serious. "Of course. We like to have some harmless fun with our music as well as sex with each other and some privileged members of our audience. Now we don't want things getting out of hand, we don't want people thinking that naked or near naked people gives them a licence for abuse." He turned to Carol Baker. "Are we ready to go?"

That was the signal for people to leave. First Tony and Stephanie took their leave.

Tony turned to Sarah and me and Anna and Allan and finally to Sandy and Malcolm who had remained very much in the background during all of the post-bowling events. He said, "That was as much fun as I've ever had at anytime let alone during a session of bowling and I am really looking forward to renewing acquaintances during the season," as he gave all the girls a hug, including Vikki, and shook the guys hands

Stephanie reiterated everything Tony said except that she gave everyone a hug and kiss saving her biggest hug and her longest kiss for me. As she broke away from me she said, "maybe I just might get a chance at that sometime during the season," as she looked down in the direction of my groin, then they both left.

Robin and Sarah said that they would see us later, and if not they would see us here tomorrow night at six thirty and then they left. Allan and Anna also had to leave, his mother was picking them up.

As they were walking out I said, "I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you."

Allan came back then and shook my hand before Anna gave me a hug and a kiss as she said, "I hope we make it too." She laughed. "Not just for the money you understand, but for some of this," and she grabbed my crotch in her right hand before she turned and went to walk out holding her boyfriend's hand.

Just before they left I grabbed Allan. "What you saw today," I tried to grin and almost managed, "I mean my physique not my bowling, you won't..."

He laughed good-naturedly. "Don't worry mum's already worded us up. We aren't going to say a thing about that big fat thing between your legs, no all Julie is going to hear about is how you averaged better than one of the best male bowlers in the world." He turned serious then. "Mum did tell us about the plans you have for the slut at the party on Saturday night. What I don't understand is why you're going to give her exactly what she loves and spends almost every waking moment doing when she not either sleeping or doing her homework?"

I smiled. "I agree, and for that reason there has been a slight change of plan." I saw a look of slight concern cross his face. "No Allan," I gave him a pat on the back, "the abuse will only be verbal but it'll be different from how your sister abused me."

"What are you... ?" He grinned. "No don't tell me, I think I'd like to hear it from Julie when she gets home."

"You mean you're going to be waiting up for her?"

"Wouldn't miss it for quids (quid is slang for an Australian pound note which used to be the currency before Australia changed to dollars and cents)."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.