Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 33: The Qualifying - Part Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Qualifying - Part Two - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A ten minute break after the second game allowed every bowler to help themselves to an array of drinks on tables set up at either end of the fourteen lanes. I grabbed one and, with Sarah, moved over to talk to Vikki, her mum, my mum and Madeleine and Robbo.

"Well," said Vikki grinning before she gave me a hug and pressed her naked breasts into my chest, "that was quite a transformation 243 and 236, and to leave a man who for all intents and purposes the best in the world at minus two." She looked down and looked at Madeleine, my mother and her mother. "Do you suppose flashing our tits helped?"

"I'd reckon, though a couple of words from Tony certainly..."

"Helped? Yes maybe a little." We all turned around and saw Tony Casey drinking from a bottle of Powerade. "But he would've figured it out for himself and with his own natural talent and the ability to control a ball like that somehow I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. And now all I have to do is take a little of my own advice, otherwise Steph and I will be in..."

"Shit street partner, and I don't think one-eighty games will cut it do you?" said Stephanie King suddenly appearing at his side. Then she looked to me. "Very nice cheer squad you have." She smiled at Vikki and then Madeleine. "Justin told us your names and he told us who you lovely ladies are but I suppose we had better make the proper introductions."

When everybody had been properly introduced Madeleine turned to Robin. "So how does it feel watching this lovely and very naked young lady--" she indicated Sarah "--bowling in that state."

Robin just smiled. "Proud, because I know she's my girlfriend. Just like--" he reached across and gently played with Vikki's left breast "--Vikki here was equally keen that everyone knew that Justin of the very large penis was her boyfriend."

"And believe me--" said Vikki, "--a good few of them were very jealous."

"And we're both proud," said my mum with her arm around the shoulder of Vikki's mum, "of both of them. Justin has been quite brilliant and it took the best female player in the world..."

She turned to Stephanie. "Yes I know you lost that final but to me you're still the best, you're overall tournament average was a good eight pins better than the next bowler and losing one game doesn't stop you from being the best.

"Anyway, as I was saying, it took a 228 and a 235 against our Sarah's 214 and 203 to strip her naked. I doubt that any other female bowler here would have accomplished that."

"What I'd like to know," asked Robin grinning and studying both Sarah and Tony's naked body, "is if there's a chance we're going to see the pair of you fucking at the end of this game?"

Tony coughed and spluttered on the sip he'd been taking of his Powerade. Then he laughed. "The way Stephanie and Justin have been bowling that is a distinct possibility." He moved to Sarah, slipped an arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "And I must say the idea does appeal to me."

Sarah for her part looked down at his flaccid, at least for now, penis and grinned. "Appeals to me too I must say."

"All right guys and girls," said Tony looking very comfortable in his naked state, "it's time to return to battle."

As he left with Stephanie and Sarah, mum took my arm. "You've no idea how proud we are of you Justin, now you keep doing what you're doing and we might indeed see that nice Tony Casey doing nasty things to Sarah. "What do you think Robin?"

He laughed. "Now I wouldn't wish any bad luck on my Sarah but maybe Stephanie King will bowl well enough that Sarah can bowl a good game and still get fucked! That'd be good wouldn't it?"

I laughed. "Well when you put it like that," and to pats on the back and shouts of "go get 'em" I went back.

"And very nice too," said Tony as I arrived back at the lanes. "You must lead quite the life Justin."

I could only smile. "I do indeed Tony, I do indeed."

Allan and Anna looked over at my topless quartet. Allan asked, "So am I right in thinking that things have improved since Saturday afternoon?"

"In a big way." I said turning and blowing a kiss to Vikki who blew one back.

As for the third game I began with a strike in the first and an open second while Tony seemed to rush both frames and miss a single pin in each frame. From then on in a game of high quality we went strike for strike until the tenth when Tony went strike nine-miss while I struck out which left me with a 268 against Tony's excellent 246.

As for the clothing stakes Tony, despite his 246 went from minus two to a dangerous minus four.

Tony summed it up perfectly when he sat down next to me after we'd completed our tenth frames. "How the hell can a man bowl a 246 game including eight strikes in a row and not only not put any clothes on but lose two minus points?"

I shrugged. "I don't think I could bowl any better than that."

He just looked at me with an old-fashioned grin. "You don't need to Justin, you don't need to."

And that from the best or second best player in the world was praise indeed.

As for the rest. Sarah produced a double in two and three, her usual great second half with six in a row from the sixth frame but opened the first and fourth to mar what could have been a really great game instead of a very good 218. However it paled against Stephanie King. A double followed by two open frames and then an eight strike finish left her with a great 245.

Clothes wise Sarah went to minus one thanks to Stephanie's opening double and to add insult to injury the nine she bowled with her third ball of the last frame meant she went from minus one to minus two.

For her part Stephanie's three strikes from the fifth meant that she could replace, or rather I could, the skirt I'd taken from her and the three in the tenth meant I had to put her blouse back on, which brought a smile back to her face.

For Allan and William we saw the sort of form from William we'd been expecting. It was only 210 but it was more than enough for a struggling 160 from Allan who, for the first time, looked out of his depth.

As far as clothing was concerned an opening double from Allan against William's nine-spare giving Anna the opportunity to remove William's trousers gave us no idea of what was to come. A double count for William in the second meant a naked Allan went to minus one. Another double in the fifth sent him to minus two while a double to Allan in the sixth caused a jubilant Anna to jump up and practically rip William's underpants from his body to expose a slightly bigger than average cock that was beginning to enjoy the sights around it. Then in the ninth a double count to William sent Allan to minus three and into danger territory. (If you can call being close to a position of having to have sex with a female bowler on your pair of lanes danger territory).

For Anna and Sandy both were wearing two garments which just showed the vagaries of the scoring system considering that Anna was leading 428 to 396 at the end of the second.

Allan had quietly said to me that he didn't know if Anna could keep up that sort of form, and so it proved. A 174 against Sandy's 222 very quickly restored the equilibrium for the mayors daughter.

Anna bowled seven strikes in the game, usually enough for a very good score. The trouble is three of those seven were bowled in the first three frames and two in the last and surrounded four open frames. For her part Sandy was more consistent with two in the first two frames, four in a row from the fifth and three in the tenth after an open ninth. Score wise that meant Anna could only manage 174 against Sandy's 222.

Clothing wise Anna's opening three meant Malcolm had to put her skirt back on while Sandy had to let a jubilant Allan remove her bra for a second time when she couldn't match Anna in the third. From there though it was disaster for Anna when Sandy's four in a row from the fifth meant that Anna went from fully-dressed to naked in the space of those four frames. Even a double in the last couldn't save her thanks to Sandy Morgan's three-bagger. This left Anna at minus one while Sandy was quite delighted to be fully dressed again.

After the third game the full score was:

Justin (me!): 243-236-268 total 747 average 249 - fully dressed

Sarah: 214-203-218 total 635 average 211 - naked and minus 2

Combined total 1382 for a combined average of 450

Tony: 243-182-246 total 671 average 223 - naked and minus 4

Stephanie: 228-235-245 total 708 average 236 - fully dressed

Combined total 1379 for a combined average of 449

Allan: 194-193-160 total 547 average 182 - naked and minus 3

Anna: 203-225-174 total 602 average 200 - naked and minus 1

Combined total 1149 for a combined average of 382

Malcolm: 192-180-210 total 582 average 194 - naked

Sandy: 193-203-222 total 618 average 206 - fully dressed

Combined total 1200 for a combined average of 400

Then we noticed that the crowd that had been following our game had had their attention drawn to further down toward lanes fifteen and sixteen. Then we saw why. A woman who looked to be in her late twenties to early thirties was being roundly fucked by a teenager who couldn't have been much older than me.

"Wow!" said Anna giggling. "That woman looks as if she's really enjoying that."

"Yeah," said Allan joining with her laugh, "probably hasn't ever had a root (another colloquial expression obviously meaning 'fuck') that good before."

Anna turned to Sarah and grinned. "Who knows," she said, "maybe Tony here will be fucking one of us at the end of the next game."

"Hey!" said Allan, "What about me, I mean I'm minus three here."

Tony looked at him and then down at his cock which was beginning to harden as continued to glance in the direction of the couple having sex. "I agree Allan, and anyway, I don't plan on reaching minus five anytime soon." He looked at me. "No matter how well your bowling Justin."

I looked at him and gave a nervous smile; I knew what he was capable of. "I agree... er... Tony. I don't think I can bowl any better, and you obviously can..."

"And I aim to prove it," said Tony Casey with a look of steely determination.

And by the end of the game that's exactly what Tony Casey had done. By the ninth frame and after Tony's ninth strike we had the attention of almost the whole audience and the bowlers on both sides of us, all of who were in awe of his performance. Every ball had been centimetre perfect into the one-three pocket.

Breaths were universally held and then released as they whistled and cheered and clapped his tenth strike. Even I, his direct opponent, could do nothing but applaud and be amazed by such a performance. And like everyone else I was hoping against hope that he would bowl a perfect game.

Unfortunately it wasn't to be, his next ball, the eleventh, was as good as the previous ten but left what we call a cold seven pin, a pin he calmly picked up with his last ball to finish with a 289 game.

I shook his hand. "It was a privilege Tony, and nobody wanted you to get that 300 more than me. And if it's any consolation you were robbed."

"Ah, don't matter," he said, "I've bowled enough of them." He grinned. "And anyway," he looked down at himself, "the ten strikes did get me almost dressed." He was only missing his shirt. "And that's not real bad from minus four."

As for me, because I was only wearing three articles of clothing to Tony's four, I went from fully dressed to minus two meaning that even with a respectable, good for me, 223 game I went to within three of the minus five cut-off point.

As for the rest Stephanie showed her quality by getting within twenty pins of Tony's score. She followed a strike-spare-spare opening with nine straight to finish with 269 to Sarah's 175.

Clothing wise Stephanie, of course, remained fully dressed while Sarah went from minus two to a permanent naked minus eight, guaranteeing that she was going to have sex with one of the guys on our lane and was within two of giving a male member of the audience a memorable finish to his afternoon.

Allan and William had a great game with William getting the better of it by ten 225 to 215. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you looked at Allan's grin, he closed every frame but only had four strikes including three in a row from frame two.

William also had an early three in a row but they started from frame three meaning that Allan temporarily went to minus two while Malcolm went from naked to naked and minus one and then back to just naked when he completed his three in a row in frame five.

Allan's smile? That came thanks to only having a single to William's double in the fourth to go to minus three and only a strike in the seventh against William's three in a row in seven eight and nine to go to minus five and an end of game opportunity to fuck Sarah who made it known that she was very, very willing.

As for Anna and Sandy, even though Anna won the game 206 to 203 she went from minus one to minus two. However she did get a moderate amount of pleasure from Sandy losing her blouse again.

Sarah without waiting to be asked hopped onto the table, lay back, rested on her elbows, spread her legs and looked in the direction of Allan Morris. "Well Allan, are you coming or what?"

He laughed as he moved forward. "Not yet." Then he went to stroke a finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh don't worry about that," said Sarah reaching for his hard-on, "I'm wet enough for it to slide right in."

And that's what he did. He slid the head of his cock up and down between her outer labia a couple of times before he slowly pushed the head inside and then with one continuous push went in to the hilt and began to fuck her steadily while the rest of us along with lanes either side looked on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.