Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 31: After School - Before Bowling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: After School - Before Bowling - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was the first out of the classroom, first out of the main building, and the first to reach the gate. At least I was the first of my class and most of my year. The reason of course was obvious, Vikki.

The reaction this morning had been amazing, most of my class had seen us together at the gate and had wanted to speak to me especially Gerry Connolly and Colin Bucknell.

After I had listened and responded, as best I could, to the good-natured barbs from Gerry and Colin I talked to most of the rest of the class who were, not unexpectedly, curious.

Those that had studiously ignored me by choosing to say g'day only when I did seemed to take a great interest in me generally and my companion in particular. They even chose to apologise for the way they had treated me.

When I asked why it had taken seeing me with an attractive girl who so obviously liked me for who I was to make them come to their senses they admitted to their shallow behaviour and hoped I would forgive them as it had taught them valuable lessons.

Once I had forgiven them, and it seemed to churlish not to considering their apologies, something I knew I would never get from Julie Morris, I told them her first name and, in general terms, how we felt about each other.

I knew from then on, and from what happened during morning classes, at lunchtime and in the afternoon, that no matter what the long term held for Vikki and I, that I was now accepted for who I was.

I looked up as I approached the gate and saw Vikki and Madeleine waving madly. They were dressed identically in ultra-short black skirts, crop-tops and nothing else save for Nike sports shoes.

As I neared the exit they both charged me and jumped all over me giving my old friends, Gerry and Colin, my new friends and most of my classmates with one obvious exception, a good view of their delightful charms.

"Hey Robertson," said a smiling Sean Middleton as he approached with his arm around Cindy Morrison, "you seem to have added one since this morning. And a very nice addition to if I may say so."

"You may," said Madeleine curtsying which gave anyone behind her another look at her luscious bottom.

I made the introductions. "Vikki Thompson and Madeleine Paulson," I said indicating them with a hand on each shoulder, "Sean Middleton, captain of the school football team and his girlfriend Cindy Morrison."

I watched Sean Middleton, the coolest boy in the school, step forward and give each girl a gentle hug as he kissed them on the cheek.

Not to be outdone Cindy did what to her must have seemed natural but shocked the daylights out of me. She came forward, hugged me and kissed me, not on the cheek but lightly on the lips.

She stepped back. "Very nice Justin." Then she looked at Vikki and Madeleine. "Seems to me he's been getting plenty of kissing practice." She was quick to add, "not that I'd know it's just that that wasn't a kiss of a novice." She turned to Sean and indicated the girls. "You like don't you?"

I watched him look Vikki and Madeleine up and down as if sizing them up, then he said, "What's not to like."

"Better watch him," said Cindy laughing and looking at both girls in turn, "he'll try and steal both of you from under Justin's nose."

They were just about to answer when my attention was taken by Julie Morris walking past and doing her best to pretend I didn't exist even though two of the group she usually hung around with were standing with us.

"Let me guess," said Vikki when she was out of hearing range. "Bitchface?"

I simply nodded, the mere thought of her and the things she'd said and done were almost enough to spoil my day, almost.

"So," said Sean, grinning and changing the subject back to Cindy's comment as he took her hand in his, "do I have a chance?" he asked looking at Vikki and Madeleine in turn.

"In a word..." said Vikki.

"... no," continued Madeleine.

"So what's so special about our shy classmate," asked Cindy.

"He's shy, he's modest, and he's a gentleman," answered Vikki.

"You mean he hasn't... he doesn't..."

Vikki and Madeleine laughed heartily before Vikki responded with, "Yes he has he's not that much of a fucking gentleman!"

Sean Middleton just stared. "You mean he's... both of you?"

Vikki laughed. "He sure has, at the same time. He's a fast learner."

"By the sound of it," said Cindy, "he must have hidden talents."

Vikki laughed so hard it almost brought tears to her eyes. "You could say that Cindy, you could say that."

We said our goodbyes and were just about off when Sean called us back. "Maybe we could get together and show off each other's hidden talents. Except--" he said looking Vikki and Madeleine up and down again "--that yours might already be on display."

"Oh I think we might have some things you haven't seen," said Vikki.

"Madeleine maybe," said Cindy. "But Sean and I have both been to that coffee bar and we've both seen you there."

"Oh you're just talking about seeing me naked. I'm afraid there's more to me, more to both of us," she took Madeleine's hand in her own, "than that." She smiled and went to turn away. "Now we do have to go, Justin has an appointment at the bowling lanes."

"Just before you go though Vikki, and if it's not a rude question what happened to that... er... guy you were with?" asked Cindy. "I mean he didn't strike me as, and I think I'm being generous here, a nice guy."

"It's all right," said Vikki, "you can call him anything you like. He's well and truly out of the picture thanks to Justin here."

I saw the looks of shock and amazement that appeared on both Sean and Cindy's faces and so did Vikki.

"Like you said Cindy," said Vikki. "Hidden talents." She smiled. "Now if you want to know the full story, and if my hero here is willing to tell it to you then be at the coffee bar at about ten-o-clock tonight."

Cindy looked at Sean who simply nodded. "See you there then."

With that settled we separated with the promise to meet at the coffee bar and Vikki, Madeleine and I hurried to the bowl.

"So how was school?" asked Vikki as her and Madeleine took a hand each as we began the walk to the bowling centre.

"Pretty good I must say." I said looking at Vikki and Madeleine in turn. "And it's all due to you." I stopped and kissed her. "People who had basically ignored me were talking to me and inviting me into their little groups." Then I turned to Madeleine and kissed her. "And I imagine you'll be the hot topic tomorrow."

As we started walking Vikki then asked but isn't that a little shallow? I mean are you sure you should be just letting them off as easy as that?"

"Seems to me Vikki's right," agreed Madeleine putting in her two cents worth.

"Of course your right both of you." I looked to each of them in turn. "But life is too short, and school has suddenly become a lot more fun, especially after what happened at lunch time."

Both girls suddenly pulled me to a halt and then turned me so that I was facing both of them.

"Come on Justin," said Vikki grinning as I began to redden with embarrassment, "what happened at lunchtime?"

I told them and then Vikki said, "You're kidding right?"

Madeleine looked at me as well. "Yeah that sort of thing just doesn't happen."

I looked to each of them. "Well it did today."

"Wow!" was all they could say as we continued on to the bowl.


When we got there we were five minutes late and Sarah was waiting with a hot chocolate in front of her. She'd save the booth in the crowded restaurant. "Sit down," she said turning to me as she stood. "Vikki's is a latté, what's yours Justin, Madeleine?"

I told her long black, Madeleine wanted a hot chocolate like Sarah's.

Sarah went to go when Vikki shoved a twenty in her hand. "My shout Sarah, you go to Uni remember."

Sarah was about to try and give it back when Vikki spread her right hand all over her bottom through the knee-length skirt wore and pushed her in the direction of the counter.

After watching Sarah walk away I sat on one side of the booth with Vikki while Madeleine sat on the other side.

Sarah was quick to return with our coffees and hot chocolate and sat down next to Maddy. "Robin had to study for a paper that's due. He said he should be here by five."

Vikki smiled as Sarah settled in her seat and took a sip of her coffee. "So come on Pendleberry give. What do you know about what's going to happen and what is my..." she looked at Madeleine "... our Justin in for?"

"Not going to say," said Sarah, "except that I hope that he doesn't suffer from performance anxiety."

"Well he didn't suffer from it last night," said Vikki giggling, "mind you that was just family."

"Hey just to change the subject, and I know Justin here likes to talk about movies, Robin and I went to see 'Diary of a Private Dick'. Tell you what, the two of you were spot on. I wanted Robin to fuck me there and then, especially after that scene where Drew Barrymore and Hugh Jackman were going up the outside of that hotel in that glass elevator and he had her bent double and was giving her the fucking of her life."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.