Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 26: Vikki (With Some Help) - Story Eight

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26: Vikki (With Some Help) - Story Eight - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Vikki looked at everyone in turn but in particular at my parents and me. "Well I guess it started with..."


Vikki turned to her parents and grinned. "I guess we won't be going to the Binghams the way you went last night?"

"Hardly," grinned her mother, "after all I think there might be some hot and hornies..."

"More like young and horny."

"Yeah that too. Anyway I think that they'd prefer us to be wearing a full set of clothes so that they can undress us rather than us being naked the way your father and I entered the Bingham house last night."

"You mean..."


"Is there something we should know about from Friday night?" I looked around Vikki's mother as she squeezed her pussy around my cock just enough to keep her horny and me erect. I looked at her and then at Vikki's father who was rather more energetically pushing up into Madeleine's sex before turning back to Julie. "I mean is there another story we should hear about before this Saturday night orgy?"

"Oh I don't think so Justin darling," replied Vikki's mother as she lifted on and off my erect penis a couple of times before setting back on my lap. "I mean I didn't get to fuck the boys, and poor John here--" she looked across to see that her husband had lifted Madeleine a couple of inches off his lap and was rhythmically fucking up into the girl "--only got to cuddle the girls and feel up their cute naked bodies." She laughed. "And he'd so been looking forward to fucking them." She leaned back into my right arm, rested against my chest, settled her bottom into my lap and turned to plant a brief kiss on my lips. "And the blame is entirely yours young man."

I pulled my shoulders back, which pushed my chest out and changed Julie's position on my lap, which changed how my cock filled her vagina, which brought an ecstatic sigh out of her and caused her to lift her pussy almost off my cock. "Oohhh... ooohhhh! Oh I like it when you react like that."

I waited until she had settled back down. "Wh-wh-what do you mean..."

"Oh don't worry stud," said Vikki's mother as she adjusted herself so that her back was against my chest again and she was back facing the same way I was, "I just meant that we had to finish up early on Friday night because two certain twin girls had to create a certain distraction so that our profligate daughter could..."

"And what the fuck does profligate mean?" asked a grinning Vikki who was bouncing merrily on my father's cock. "I mean we haven't all swallowed dictionaries." And she began to fuck my father ever harder.

I guess it was just as well we'd all orgasmed at least once recently, with my father even better off having already come with Madeleine and Vikki's mother.

"Randy, it means randy."

Vikki grinned. "You mean randy as in slutty?"

"If you insist." Julie turned her head in my direction. "You see those were the two girls who created the distraction so that you could bump into our slutty daughter, so they had to go to bed early. And the boys had cricket practice in the morning. So no Justin, Vikki's father fucked Susan and Linda while Brian and Keith fucked me singly before double-teaming me."

So," said Vikki as she continued to fuck my father at the rate of knots, "can I continue with my story?"

We all nodded in agreement.

"Well in that case..."


Vikki watched as her mother reached for a thong from the top drawer of her dresser before stopping her. "I think you'd be better wearing the French-cut lacy pair mum with the matching bra."

She pulled the set from her drawer, looked at them and smiled. "Good choice honey, good choice, these should keep the goods hidden for a little while."

A little more than twenty minutes later Vikki's father's Mercedes pulled into the Bingham driveway and a horny Vikki and her desperately horny mother stepped from the car along with a grinning John Thompson.

They walked up to the front door with John smiling at how uncomfortable his daughter Vikki and her mother, his wife, Julie looked. "What, panties wet already are they? He asked each in turn.

"I think we're looking forward to finally getting our hot hands on those little cuties Joey and Billy," said Vikki.

"Yeah that and having their gorgeous little cocks up our hungry cunts," added her mother as her father pushed the button.

"I just want those hot twins," said John as he listened to the chimes announce their arrival. He rubbed the bulge in his trousers. "I can just imagine being on my back in the lounge with one on my cock while the other is rubbing her pussy..."

... All over your face you dirty bastard."

Vikki's father had been looking at her mother and hadn't seen or heard the door open and when he turned at the sound of the voice he saw the grinning face of Susan Bingham framed by her carefully groomed shoulder length dark hair. He looked up and down her slim but curvy thirty-something physique clothed in a silver lamé blouse, short black skirt before stopping briefly at her firm grapefruit sized breasts. "Looking good slut, looking good!"

She reached her hand out and massaged his good-sized erection through his pants. "Feeling good baby, feeling good."

Vikki began to ask, "Do you want us to... ?"

"Undress?" responded Susan pre-empting the question. "Hardly. My daughters and those two sweet young boys in there are looking forward to undressing the three of you. Now in you go."

Vikki followed her parents into the house through the open doorway and into the lounge room. On the red velvet couch on her left was the blonde and buxom Linda Tanner who greeted her with a cheery wave as she lounged on Brian Bingham's lap while wiggling her fleshy arse cheeks on his 81⁄2-inch cock. She had one foot in the lap of her husband while her other foot rested on the floor exposing a great pair of legs, the tight burgundy coloured mini skirt she was wearing rode so high her white lace panties were on view. The tight fitting white blouse she was wearing had the top two buttons undone giving Brian Bingham and the new arrivals a tantalising glimpse of her generous breasts.

Vikki had seen them many times of course, and her parents had seen them just last night when they'd had the little entrée-orgy.

Apart from her the two men, Susan Bingham and the Thompson's the other people in the room were of course Tara and Teresa, the dark haired Bingham twins who were stretched out face down on the floor and looking up towards where Vikki and her parents and Susan were standing. Sitting next to where the girls were lying were the Tanner boys, Joey on Tara's right and Billy on Teresa's left.

The skirts the twins were wearing were trying to cover the naked cheeks of their respective arses and failing miserably. Their buttocks were naked of course because both girls were wearing G-strings. On top both girls wore only the matching bras to their thongs. Tara's was pink while Teresa's was 'virgin' white.

Neither 11-year-old Joey nor 12-year-old Billy Tanner had inherited anything of their mother's buxom physique or their father's solid frame both being slightly built. Even their hair was only a combination of their parents being a darker, shade of blonde.

The boys were the first to move. Not that they moved straight away because Joey had been running his left hand over Tara's bottom while Billy had been doing the same to Teresa's with his right. However when they did eventually move from the twins after much good-humoured ribbing they walked over to the Vikki and her mother and looked up and down each of them in turn before Billy asked the question Vikki had been waiting for.

"Can we undress you?"

"Well we could fuck with our clothes on," answered Vikki for both of them, "but somehow I think it'll be more fun with all of us naked. So why don't the two of you undress us and then we'll undress you." She grinned. "Somehow I think you might like to have a couple of nude women on their knees while they undress you. Now who's gonna undress who?"

Joey raced up to stand in front of Vikki's mother. "Bags Mrs. Thompson's..."

"It's Julie Joey. And I tell you what, why don't both of you undress both of us."

"Ooh, can I take off your bottom bits Mrs... er... Julie?"

"Yes Joey I think I'd like that and Billy can take off my blouse and bra. Of course then you'll have to swap over when you strip my lecherous daughter."

Joey didn't hesitate and neither did Billy. It seemed to Vikki as she watched them strip her mother in a matter of seconds, as she watched her mother step out of her burnt orange skirt and powder-blue French-cut lacy panties and hold her arms down so that Billy could finish removing her tan blouse and matching bra, that the boys had learnt quickly.

Vikki watched her mother walk over to the couch, watched her lift Linda Tanner's foot from her husband's lap, seat herself in his lap, turn herself so that he could wrap his left arm around her back, she could place her right arm around his neck and lift his right arm up to her naked breasts.

Only when she was in place and rubbing her naked arse on Keith Tanner's groin and happily pressing her breasts into his right hand did Vikki's mother replace Linda Tanner's foot, on her lap this time. And it was at that point that she dropped her left leg to the floor and positioned the Linda Tanner left foot between her legs and against the puffy outer lips of her pussy.

"Hold on boys," said Susan Bingham as they prepared to undress Vikki. She turned to Vikki's mother and pointed to where she had Linda Tanner's foot. "Not until we're all naked you impatient slut!"

Julie grinned. "Well don't keep me waiting then, if my cunt gets any wetter there'll be a big stain on your couch."

"That's all right stains wash out." Susan Bingham turned to the boys. "Come on lads the quicker you get this little slut undressed the quicker the twins can undress 'Big John'."

"Yes come on boys," chorused the twins.

"Yes we need at some dick!" finished Teresa.

"Plus," added Tara, "we're next to be naked. And then when everybody is stripped Terese' and I can do what we do best."

" YES, FUCKING!" Shouted out Teresa as she turned onto her back and rubbed the piece of white cloth that constituted the bulk of her panties into her pussy.


"Ooooh! Talking about fucking. I need a change." Vikki's mother jumped off my lap, pulled me up, pushed the chair out of the way and bent over the table (the food had long since disappeared into hungry mouths). "Now come on 'big boy!' fuck me!"

I moved up close, gripped a cheek of her arse in each hand and massaged them briefly before I pulled them apart exposing the delicate flower that my big penis was soon going to penetrate once more. She was, of course, already wet and impatient to feel my penis once more. Naturally I didn't keep her waiting. I took the head of my penis, rubbed it up and down her pouting outer lips a couple of times, slid the head past her inner lips and slowly eased its full length home while I reached underneath and squeezed and gently pinched her breasts that were hanging just near the edge of the table.

"Aaagggghhhhh!" came the long drawn-out sigh from Vikki's mother as I slowly began to make love to her. "Justin, you're awesome. Make slow love to me honey and I'll take over the story for a while."

"Thanks... OH GOD... thanks mum... OH FUCK MY CUNT LOUIS."

Julie and I looked up to see that Vikki and Madeleine had both taken up similar positions while my mother was sitting cross-legged on her end of the table with Vikki and my father and Madeleine and Vikki's father on her left while I was fucking Vikki's mother on her right.

John Thompson was, like me with his wife, gently making love to Madeleine, figuring, I thought, that she needed some gentle loving rather than the hard pounding physically draining fucking my girlfriend (oh I loved that word) was getting.

Vikki was really enjoying the sex, and she was letting everyone know it too.

"OH GOD, FUCK ME LOUIS... FUUCCCKKK MEE! Yes you'd better... OH, OOHH, OOOHHHH... you'd better take over... OH FUCK... the story... OH MY... mother dear. OH DEAR GOD, FUCK ME STUD, FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE! Oh God big cocks... FUCK... big cocks really do... FUUCCCKKKK... run in the Robertson family. Now mum... OOHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK! Tell the fucking story. Please!"

I started to make love to Julie even slower and I held rather than squeezed and massaged her breasts. I wanted to hear the rest of this story and I didn't want any distractions outside of my very loud girlfriend.


Julie watched from her seat in Keith Tanner's lap; she was enjoying the feel of his big right hand as it caressed her breasts. She watched as the cute pair of pre-teens started with Vikki's rose-coloured blouse taking a button each until she was able to shrug it off her shoulders, down her arms and into the waiting hands of Susan Bingham.

They waited for several seconds drawing out the anticipation before they turned to her black lace bra which Billy, with practiced ease, unhooked before they took a strap each and pulled the lacy piece of lingerie down and off to expose a perfect set of teenage breasts.

Julie then watched as Billy undid the button on the skirt while Joey slid the zipper down. She watched the skirt fall, saw Susan Bingham bend and pick up the skirt while the cheeky Joey brushed his hand up and down the front of Vikki's lacy black panties and an equally cheeky Billy took a buttock in each hand and gave her daughter's delicious looking arse a gentle squeeze.

"Ooh, if we weren't in such a hurry boys I'd give you about an hour to stop that." Grinned Vikki as she stood there posing like a Playboy model in her black lace panties.

Julie rested back in Keith's strong left arm and revelled in the tender stroking of her tits as she watched the boys kneel in front of her daughter, slip two fingers into the waistband of her panties and pull them down.

"Cool, she's shaved," said an excited Joey.

"Ooh yeah." Unable to resist Billy reached out and ran the index finger of his right hand through the pouting lips of her pussy and all around the smooth pubic mound above. "And it feels so smooth."

Julie looked over at Linda Tanner as she pushed her foot out of her lap. "Get up Linda, as of now a male lap belongs to a naked female. And as my daughter is at this moment the only other naked female in the room Brian's lap most definitely belongs to her.

Julie watched Linda Tanner jump off Brian Bingham's lap as Keith Tanner moved his hand from her breasts down between her thighs. She felt a finger slide between her pussy lips as she watched her daughter Vikki occupy Brian Bingham's vacant lap, watched Brian's right hand go around her back and his left hand play with a couple of very erect nipples.

All right, all right," said Susan Bingham shrugging her shoulders, it rather looks I'm fighting a losing battle. She turned to her daughters who were both now on their backs and pushing small pieces of cloth into their pussy slits. "Come you little sluts, gets those hands out of your cunts for once in your life and come and undress ' Big John'."

Julie pressed up against Keith Tanner's probing finger and she watched Brian Bingham's hand move from her daughter's breasts to her pussy before she turned her attention to the twins as they approached her husband.

While Tara stood and began unbuttoning her husband's plain white shirt, Teresa knelt with knees spread giving a perfect view of her 'virgin white' thong as she began to undo his trousers.

"You can't hide something like that John," said Teresa as Julie watched her undo the leather belt and the button and slide the zip down before she looked up at him as she licked her lips in wanton fashion. "Of course you can't hide it if you're going to fucked a couple of sluts like us." She held the trouser up momentarily as Julie saw her look up to check on the progress of her sister. Satisfied that his hairy barrel-chest was very much on display with the removal of that one garment Teresa allowed his trousers to drop to the floor. Her husband's shoes were slip-ons and came off, along with his socks, just as easily as the trousers. Julie looked at the bulge in his underpants and watched Teresa pat it in friendly fashion before she looked up at her sister. "Come on Tara give us a hand to finish the job and then we can give it the old Bingham taste test."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.