Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 25: Barbecue and a Skinny-dip!

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25: Barbecue and a Skinny-dip! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I walked through the front door after paying off the taxi, I had Madeleine's left hand in my right as I walked into the lounge. It was almost half past six.

Mum and dad were sitting there, dad was dressed in black slacks and a plain white polo neck jumper while mum was dressed in a hot pink half thigh length mini-skirt and a black crop-top short enough to expose her belly-button and tight enough to emphasise the lack of a bra.

I quickly made the introductions.

"Hello Madeleine love," said mum getting off the couch and walking over to where Madeleine and I were standing. She gave me a kiss and a cuddle and then turned to Madeleine and took her hand. "Welcome to our home.

"Young Vikki phoned and told us you were on your way and that we should expect you. She also gave me a rough idea of your size, so I've laid out some clean clothes for you to put on after you've had a shower. Then when Justin's ready we can go."

"You mean you don't mind that I'm..." Her voice trailed off.

"Didn't our Justin tell you?" asked my father as got off the couch and came over.

"Yes but I thought that maybe... maybe..." Her voice trailed off

"Listen Madeleine love," my father said as he took her other hand in both of his and kissed her cheek, "Vikki told us you were a friend of hers and that you were invited to their place and now you're here with Justin. That's all we need to hear, all we need to see."

Mum turned to me then. "Her clothes are in Maria's room and there are fresh towels in the bathroom." To Madeleine she said, "You'll feel better after a nice hot shower and with some clean clothes to wear."

"Oh Mrs. Robertson how can I thank you? I've been so awful to everybody and really, I don't deserve..."

"Yes you do you poor darling," said mum interrupting and giving her another hug at the same time. "Louis told me all about what happened, what that bastard Mason did. You're as much a victim as everybody else. Now you just go and freshen up and we'll see you in a little while."

I took Madeleine's hand and led her upstairs. First I showed her my sister's room with the clothes on her bed and then I showed her the bathroom and pointed to one of the large fluffy towels. "See you in a little while okay Maddy?"

I went to let go of her hand and leave but she wouldn't let me. "Oh Justin... you... you're family are so nice. I've never had, never... Rick he... I was..."

I took both her hands in mine. "It doesn't matter, you're here now, and you're amongst people who care. Now you have a nice hot shower, or a bath if you prefer, get dressed and we'll see you downstairs." I smiled and walked out closing the door behind me.

As I walked into the lounge room and sat next to mum, dad, sitting on the other side of mum, smiled and said, "I gather by that young lady being here and Vikki being home that things went well with Mason?"

"Like clockwork dad, you were fantastic. And Peter Johnson was brilliant."

"That's good then. And what of Naomi, is she... ?"

"Fine? Yes. But because her father is dealing with Mason and her mother had to go away she's going to spend a couple of days with Caroline."

Mum grinned. "Sounds like she might have some fun then."

"Oh you can bet on that mum. But this won't be the first time she's posed for Caroline, apparently they posed a couple of times as a family."

"Sounds like a good idea for us. We could get a real happy family picture. But enough of that Justin, what about Madeleine?"

"I think it'll take a while mum, she's still heavily under the influence of those tablets."

"The poor darling," said mum as I walked to an armchair and sat down, "she looks as if her whole world has fallen..." She stopped suddenly and I saw her and dad both look towards the doorway.

I turned and saw Madeleine standing their holding a fluffy white towel around her, tears were streaming down her face. "I d-don't got n-nobody. Your all s-so n-nice and this p-p-party is going to be real good b-but..." She dropped the towel and slumped to the floor naked crying her eyes out. "I d-don't g-got n-nowhere to go. That p-place where w-we w-were l-l-living w-was..." She didn't finish she just lay there crying.

That's when mum jabbed dad in the ribs with her elbow and indicated in Madeleine's direction. Dad didn't need to be told twice, he walked over, gently rolled Madeleine onto her back and picked her up by placing one arm behind her knees and the other around the middle of her back, gripping her just below her left breast to support her as he picked her up. Once he was standing upright with the naked Madeleine in his arms he waited until her head lolled onto his shoulder and then moved back to the couch and sat down with her on his lap.

Madeleine suddenly realised she was naked and in my father's lap and that mum was sitting next to them. Of course she tried to get off but dad wouldn't let her. Maddy was still crying, but not as much now. "But Mr. Robertson..."

"Louis."

"But Louis, your wife... Mary is sitting next to us, won't she... ?"

"Be upset?" Mum took her hand and smiled. "Believe me you're not the first and you definitely won't be the last naked girl to be sitting on my husband's knee. In fact I suspect you won't be the last tonight. Now don't worry about a little thing like that, we've got something else that we need to get straight right now. You don't need somewhere to go because you've already got somewhere. Here!"

"Mrs... er... Mary, you can't... I mean I couldn't... You've all been so nice already how can I impose even more?"

"Impose! Maria has two single beds in her room and plenty of space in her walk-in-robes; you would be like the big sister she's always wanted. And anyway if she's telling the truth about what happens at her school, she's coming home on Friday by the way, she won't mind in the least sharing a bedroom with you."

I noticed that Madeleine was beginning to look very comfortable being naked on dad's lap. Indeed her legs were spread just enough to give the barest glimpse of her pussy and she was snuggling closer and pressing her right breast into his chest while she was endeavouring to put her left one into my father's hand.

Mum notice too and smiled as she patted Madeleine's knee. "That's another thing Vikki said. She said that you'd need plenty of company and plenty of sex. That the thing that would make you happiest was getting a good fucking! Is that true?"

Madeleine went to get off but dad held her gently but firmly. "Stay where you are Maddy sweetheart, Mary's not jealous she just wants to know if you want to have sex. Do you, yes or no?"

"It's the tablet Mr... er... Louis, this one and all the others. I just... I need... That is all I seem to be thinking about is..." Her voice trailed off again.

Mum placed her hand on Madeleine's leg and moved it high on her thigh close to her pussy to indicate that she wasn't upset but was more turned on by what was happening. "Say it in your own words honey. There aren't words you can use that haven't already been used in this house by us and by Justin."

Madeleine looked at my mother and then at my father before she did something that must have taken a deal of courage. She took both my father's hands and place one on each naked breast. "I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life, I think my pussy is..." Suddenly she looked down to where she was sitting on my father's knee. "Oh my god I'm sorry I've wet your pants. I need, I want a..."

"Good fucking?" my father finished for her.

"Well... er... when you put it like that." She reached into my father's lap. "And your cock does feel nice."

Dad laughed. "Well that settles it. And I do need an excuse to take these slacks off don't I?" He made Madeleine stand up then got off the couch and began to undress.

Thirty seconds later dad was naked and back seated on the couch and Madeleine was seated on him and bouncing her vagina on and off his erection while mum was adding some digital assistance with her left hand while with her right she was fingering her pussy revealing in the process what I had already suspected, that she wasn't wearing panties.

Me? I was saving myself. With an extra girl I knew my 11-inches and considerable stamina would be much in demand before, during and after the barbecue...


The door opened and Vikki stood there in a sheer white skirt that was such a tight fit and so free of lines that she couldn't have been wearing panties, not even those of the G-string variety. And the matching white crop-top was even tighter fitting and so thin you could clearly see her areola and firm nipples.

I turned to my father as I indicated Vikki. "Dad this is Vikki Thompson, my girlfriend." It felt really strange being able to say that. It made me proud. Then I turned to mum. "Mum you've already had the privilege."

"And a privilege it was," said mum.

I looked at dad who was staring goggle-eyed. "Isn't she a beauty!"

"Is the pope catholic?" Dad stepped forward and pulled Vikki to him with a hand on each cheek of her delectable bottom. "Excuse my me my girl," he leaned back and stared directly at her breasts, "but your enough to turn any man, and more than a few girls, into drooling, dribbling idiots." He squeezed her buttocks a little harder and felt all around the plump cheeks of her bum, lifted up her skirt to make sure, then kissed her on the lips and grinned. "And I like a girl who doesn't wear underwear."

Vikki wrapped her arms my father's neck and pushed her tongue into my father's mouth and returned his kiss passionately before separating to take a breath. "And I do like a man who likes a girl without underwear."

"He likes me as well Vikki," said Madeleine with an infectious laugh I hadn't ever heard before.

"I'll say he does," said mum patting her on the bottom.

I saw Vikki turn and really look at Madeleine for the first time. "Maddy don't you look delicious. Love those clothes and the hair."

"Well I did have some lovely help." She took my mother's hand. "And she even trimmed my muff after... after Louis..." Her voice faltered and she trailed off unable to voice what she wanted to say.

My father of course had no such problems. "She means after I fucked her," he said grinning.

Vikki, whose bottom was still in the firm grip of my father's hands, said, "Well Louis now you'll have two teen cunts to fuck, won't you?"

"And I shall look forward to it too." He took his left hand from Vikki's right buttock and moved it under her skirt to feel her vagina. Then he did the same to Madeleine after moving his right hand from Vikki's left buttock before looking at each girl in turn. "Cute and very wet if I may say."

"You may," said Vikki and Madeleine simultaneously.

Vikki stepped away from my father's hand and opened the door wider. "Now if you'd like to come through to the back I've got sex mad parents waiting, wanting to add some fresh dishes to tonight's menu."

The four of us followed Vikki through the house and out to the covered back patio where John Thompson wearing just a pair of shorts was busy with the barbecue.

"Are here are the heroes," said John Thompson. To me he added. "Justin you made a promise and you delivered, and for that Julie and I are forever in your debt."

"Oh Mr... John it wasn't..."

"Rubbish! That wasn't just anything that was brilliant." He turned to my father. "And as for you Louis, how can I thank you enough what you did was..."

"What any man would do to a lowlife like Mason."

"Fair enough. And that's the last time we'll mention his name." He walked over, introduced himself to my parents and to Madeleine, shook my father's hand and introduced himself to my mother and Madeleine in exactly the same fashion my father had done with Vikki and Madeleine causing my father to laugh heartily.

When he looked across Vikki's father simply pulled my mother to him in a friendly bear hug as he kissed her full on the lips exactly like Vikki had done to my father before doing the same to Madeleine.

"I'm Julie Thompson, and if you want my thanks and a similar hug and kiss then you're going to have to come into the pool. I do hope that my daughter and your son told you our recommendations about the way you should dress for the pool, and if they did I do hope you listened."

The voice came from the direction of the pool; it was Julie Thompson. Six pairs of eyes were riveted on her as she moved away from her position at the side of the pool and headed to the centre where she stood up from her careful kneeling position to reveal that she was at least topless. "So come on Louis Robertson what's it going to be, are you going to undress and come to me? And if you want that hug and kiss you'd better because I sure as hell aren't going to get out of this pool for you."

Somehow I knew my father wouldn't let a simple thing like undressing in front of five other people stop him, especially when there was a half-naked or maybe even a fully naked woman as a prize. But he didn't even have to begin because my mother did it for him, not that there was much to take off, just three things, sandals, shorts and a short sleeved shirt. We had indeed taken the recommendations about pool wear - or lack of it to heart.

Vikki Thompson's eyes were focused on my father's midriff, as his shorts were stripped away leaving him naked. "Wow, I can see that good looks isn't the only thing that Justin inherited from you." She smiled as she stared directly at my father's cock. "Now as far as I know the only person present now who hasn't seen me naked is you Louis." She moved her hands to her crop-top. "And I intend to rectify that situation right now." She removed the skirt and blouse she was wearing to reveal her wonderfully sexy and delightfully nude body underneath. Then she grabbed my father's hand, took him to the poolside and they both dove in.

"Treat them nicely Louis." John Thompson put his hand in the crook of his elbow and bent his arm towards his shoulder in the time-honoured manner of a man showing the effect one or more naked women were having on him. "And that means doing whatever they want. Right Mary, right Justin?"

We both nodded, my mother very enthusiastically, as we watched Louis Robertson became part of a Julie and Vikki Thompson sandwich. We were silent for several minutes as we continued to watch hands wandering to seen and unseen places until finally it was Vikki's father who spoke again.

"Well I don't know about you two but I only need this apron while I'm at the barbecue." He pulled off the garment that covered his chest and the front of his shorts. "And I promise--" he looked at my mother "--that when I move away from the barbecue for any reason I'll take this apron off." And he was as good as his word removing his shorts to reveal that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Then he looked at my mother. "Would you like me to give you a hug now?"

"Only when you've taken my dress off." She turned her back to him and waited while he unzipped it, pushed it off her shoulders, over her hips and onto the ground. She too was naked underneath. "Now," she said as she turned around and held her arms open for him, "I'm ready."

He looked down at his cock, fully erect and pointing up and out, and grinned. "So am I Mary Robertson, so am I."

He walked forward and into my mother's arms and they hugged and kissed, naked breasts crushing against barrel chest as he clasped a buttock in each hand and pulled her to him.

For twenty long seconds they kissed, tongues exploring and probing until they finally and reluctantly separated. "God Mary you are some kind of fucking woman," said John Thompson as he continued to hold her arse while she leaned back, hands clasped around his neck.

"And you'd better believe it John Thompson, you'd better believe it," laughed my mother. "Now hoist me up and I'll show you exactly what kind of a fucking woman I am!"

"What about me?" asked Madeleine. "I mean Vikki and Julie have... er... Louis and John has Mary." She turned to me. Does that mean... ?"

I walked over to her and began to remove her skirt while at the same time she removed the Shania Twain tee shirt she wore courtesy of my sister the fan. Fan! Maria apparently sang 'She's Not Just A Pretty Face' as if she was the girl Shania handed the mike to in that video clip from the concert to all the girls in her dorm.

Once she was naked she began to undress me. Not such a hard task as I was wearing the same as dad. But it was when I was naked and she saw the size my erection that the panic started. Madeleine stepped back a couple of paces and began shaking her head vigorously.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.