Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 23: Vikki - Story Seven

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Vikki - Story Seven - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"So what now Vikki love I mean we've still got a little time before we... ?"

"How about a cup of coffee." She smiled. "I have a story to tell. You remember? The one about how I lost my fleece."

"Oh yeah," I grinned, "how could I forget."

Five minutes later we were in the same coffee bar from the previous night.

"Well hello Vikki," said a tall solidly built man as he came up to our table and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. He turned to me. "And you must be Justin, we never got properly introduced but you certainly had an effect on the coffee shop last night. By the way my name is Ian Matheson." He held out his hand and I shook it. "And I have to tell you," he said as he called his wife over, "this is Trish my wife... I have to tell you that just seeing you made my wife hornier than she's ever been in her life."

"Oh Ian that's enough," said Trish Matheson grinning. "Oh all right maybe it's true, maybe I was thinking about that huge cock while we were making love."

"Well it certainly was good for me last night, it was some of the best sex we've ever had. So as a way of saying thank you whatever you order is on the house."

Vikki ordered a latté and a salad sandwich while I ordered a long black and one of their homemade Anzac biscuits.

"So," I said after Ian had brought over our order, "tell me all about this Saturday adventure of yours."

"I think it'll be easier if I tell to you the way I told it to my parents, plus it'll also give you an idea of what you can expect tonight. So anyway I..."


So how was work Peaches?" asked her father.

Vikki who was sucking on her mandarin flavoured water through the pullout tab of her bottle continued walking into lounge and sat in a vacant armchair as she looked at her parents who, just for a change, were sitting side-by-side on the couch simply watching TV instead of being engaged in rather more depraved and decidedly amoral activities. Her mother she noticed was, by her own daring and oftentimes slutty standard, rather sedately dressed with a knee-length black skirt, plain cream coloured blouse that was buttoned almost to the neck and black stockings. What was underneath Vikki, for the first time that she could remember, had no idea. She turned to her father. "It was interesting to say the least."

Oh! How so?"

Well," said Vikki's mother before she had a chance to answer. "Considering you were wearing a dress and underwear when you left for this morning and are now wearing a see-through crop-top style blouse and a mini skirt that's so brief it almost shows off your arse crack. And considering that skirt is almost as translucent as the blouse, and in view of the fact you are not wearing any underwear now and are clearly freshly shaved I'd say it must have been a very interesting day. What do you think John?"

He grinned having taken real notice for first of the state of his daughter's new uniform. "I think I could be encouraged to go to the supermarket with you more often."

Julie Thompson laughed and jumped onto his lap kissing him fervently on the lips. "Yeah that'd be right. Though I reckon you wouldn't be satisfied until they were naked."

"Oh no, no way. Oh naked is good sometimes, especially in the middle of an orgy or in bed, or even as a shock tactic in the form of public exhibitionism. Something I might add that our daughter practices very well. No I think whomever did this has got it just right. I mean it's plain she's not wearing anything underneath, but that skirt and top are just opaque enough that you have to work real hard to see her titties and that adorable little cunt of hers, And that full shave tops it all off nicely." John Thompson then pushed his wife off his lap and back onto her seat before calling to Vikki. "Come over here darling," he said patting his lap. "Tell your mother and I all about it."

Vikki looked at her parents as she settled her bottom onto her father's hard-on and her legs across her mother's lap. The action of straightening her legs out had the effect of raising her skirt high on her thigh.

Not one to look a gift-pussy in the mouth as it were Julie Thompson took full advantage, with the aid of Vikki lifting her hips off of her father's bulge momentarily, and lifted her skirt the rest of the way to clearly expose, in the flesh this time, her daughter's vagina. Then of course she began to finger it as she gently and with the touch and feel that could only come from another woman began squeeze her daughter's clit.

Vikki looked down to where her mother was toying with her pussy and had just relaxed to the point of enjoying the light gentle touch when she felt her father's hands on her breasts. Now feeling at peace with the world and in 'good hands' Vikki began to tell her story:

"I guess I knew something was up when I didn't see any guys stacking the shelves and I didn't see Naomi Johnson in her usual spot at her register.

I'd barely walked in when the manager, you know, that nice Mr Enquist, called me into his office and asked me for my dress and underwear."

Vikki's father, barely phased by anything that happened to his daughter anymore asked, "So what did you do!" as he slid his hands underneath her top and began to toy with her bare breasts.

"Undressed of course. That's when he looked at me." Vikki looked at her parents and grinned as she pressed her breasts into her father's hands and dropped her left leg onto the floor opening herself up to give her mother more play room and her father more chance to see. "Or more accurately at my little patch of brown fur and said, 'that's gotta go too'.

"That's when I happened to look down and saw a nice little bulge in the front of his neatly pressed suit pants. I mean I just couldn't let the manager walk out of his office with an erection now could I?"

Both her parents laughed and her father said, "Oh not you, not our depraved and wicked slut of a daughter. Lift your arms up darling." When she did he pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor. "There that's better," he said attacking her breasts with renewed enthusiasm.

Better for who?" asked his wife laughing. She turned to Vikki. "Well no sense leaving a job half done, lift your bottom honey."

Vikki had no sooner done so than her mother had unbutton and unzipped her skirt and had pulled it over her shapely hips, down her legs and off her feet before depositing it on top of her blouse. She looked down at her naked body, turned slightly, snuggled her back into her father's barrel chest and waited to feel his hands on her breasts before she dropped her left leg to the floor once. "There," she said smiling as she watched her mother resumed finger fucking her pussy, "happy now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.