Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 22: Caroline - The First Session

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Caroline - The First Session - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Vicki was clearly impressed when Caroline Herschfeldt greeted us at the door. A knee-length apron that barely covered a summery and sheer mid-thigh mini dress highlighted her perfect figure, and I knew that Vikki could feel the sexuality that oozed from every pore of her body. For some obscure reason a picture sprung into my mind of Caroline on her back and Vikki making a full and sensual investigation of her naked body.

Caroline smiled with complete warmth and sincerity. "Glad you came... er... Vicki isn't it?" When she nodded her head Caroline continued. "This afternoon should be a lot of fun. That is if..."

Vikki's response was quick and to the point. "I didn't come here just to hold his hand, under any circumstances." She smiled back at Caroline who motioned us to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and saw a stunning blonde at the table, her facial features showing a distinct similarity to Caroline's. It was Valerie the sister from the paintings. She glanced in my direction because I was just standing there open mouthed gazing rapturously at the largest breasts I had ever seen.

The Young tousle-haired blonde with green eyes grinned cheekily and looked down to where my eyes were glued. "They're 42-DD's." She stood up, licked her lips and held out her hand.

Vikki, not surprisingly, moved forward and introduced herself while I stood rooted to the spot still embarrassed at her rather forthright reaction to my staring at the open men's shirt that was clinging just barely to the nipples of her remarkable tits.

"Oh yes Linny your right about these two, I think I'm going to enjoy working with them." After shaking her hand Valerie Chesterton, for that's how she introduced herself, kissed Vikki on the cheek before removing her shirt and turning her attention to me. She was gloriously naked underneath except for a pair of very brief lacy white panties. "Hows this? Do you like my titties Justin?" She walked over to me, grabbed my hands and placed one on each breast. "You want to feel them and I want you to feel them. What could be better than that?" She looked towards Vikki. "And I know you don't mind, do you sweetie."

I knew she wouldn't mind, I mean why should she, everything we did and discussed concerned sharing sexual favours, concerned how much fun it would be to enjoy the company of other people similarly inclined to ourselves. However it was still a relief when I saw Vikki nod her head as a reflex action.

"Not in the least. As a matter of fact I was giving some thought to what it would be like to make it with you. I mean I have had some fun with girls and I do like the taste of cunt as well as cock. After all lesbianism is just another word, just like heterosexual or homosexual, to me its just sex with another person. Besides I'm intrigued as to how Justin is going to cope with you and your sister."

"Oh yeah right!" grinned Valerie. "From what Linny has told me it's a question of how we'll cope with his big cock. And as for you and me, that sounds like a perfectly rad' idea, maybe after we've finished with Justin I'll take you up on it."

Vikki smiled in return. "You may be more right than you think, if last nights exercise in sexual gymnastics is anything to go by! I mean Christ he fucked me every which way from Sunday until I almost literally passed out!"

I still had my hands on Valerie Chesterton's perfect breasts, and they were perfect and I was loving the feel of them, firm and erect despite their size with hardened nipples. And then she placed her left hand on the bulge in the front of my cotton trousers. "You're Justin Robertson and in case you missed it before I'm..." Her chin dropped momentarily; until like the trooper she obviously was she regained her poise. "OH FUCKING WOW! That feels like the biggest stick of rock in the whole candy store." She turned to Caroline. "You certainly weren't exaggerating sis'." And then back to me. "You're pleased to see me I can tell. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm Valerie Chesterton Caroline's little," she looked down at her breasts that I was still holding and grinned, "well maybe not so little, sister and despite this secret weapon I am ready for you. The question is are you ready for me?"

As the formal introductions were completed I was unable to take my eyes off Valerie. Finally though I managed an unnecessary and rather panicky look in Vikki's direction. It was at that moment that Valerie chose to take off her panties and sit her naked body on my lap facing me with her legs either side of mine.

"Don't worry Justin let nature take its course." Vikki came over and stood next to me. "I'll be just as turned on watching the pair of you, and if you don't do anything I will!"

I held her hand as we both looked at the size of Valerie's breasts. They were perfectly formed with not the slightest sign of sag and she pushed them into my chest as she pressed her mouth to mine in a passionate kiss. Then suddenly Vikki grabbed my hand, pushed it against Valerie's naked pussy and received a smile of thanks from each of us for her trouble.

Vikki, apparently satisfied that all was well between Valerie and I, said something to Caroline that I followed with interest. "I know about the freedom of expression argument that took place a few years ago after one of your exhibitions. And from what my parents told me you were hard done by when it was closed down. Now I know Justin's parents feel the same way. And with both our parents agreeing that it's okay for us to do the pictures, and with the way things are now and with Justin and I having talked about shouldn't we just get on with it?"

"Couldn't agree more, so now it's time to get down to some serious business." Caroline pulled her sister off my lap and ordered all of us to sit down. She sat on the table between us and looked from one to the other in turn. "I paint nudes, erotic pictures of naked men and women! You all know that. What you need to know Vikki is what Justin found out yesterday, that some of these pictures will be hanging up at an exhibition at the town hall right here and a second collection will be hanging on the walls of an upmarket massage parlour in the heart of Sydney. Now the agent for the showing at the town hall and the owner of the massage parlour both want some of the most pornographic paintings I've ever done and the three of you, well really it's the two of you, or more specifically you Vikki, because Justin has already agreed," she looked directly at Vikki, "will have to be sure about your commitment because Valerie's already agreed to whatever I want."

I stood up at this point. I'd been happy to agree yesterday but now that it came down to it the thought of the pictures hanging up in the town hall and all of my friends from school seeing them I wasn't so sure I could go through with it. "You mean you expect pictures of Vikki and I... ?"

Vikki put a calming hand on my arm. "Trust me Justin having pictures of you with me and or Valerie or any other girl hanging on a wall in the town hall won't do you any harm at all. I mean just imagine--" she grinned "--all your school friends seeing pictures of you fucking me, or fucking Valerie, or..."

I laughed, a genuine and whole-hearted laugh that I wouldn't have been capable of as recently as two days ago. "All right, all right, I get the picture."

Vikki then she turned to Caroline. "Well now that that's settled, all our parents want is one thing?"

"And what is that?"

"That they get a chance to buy a print."

"Oh I think that can be arranged." Caroline smiled at both of us before continuing with Vikki. "Before we decide what to do this afternoon, would you like to see a couple of paintings from one of my notorious exhibitions?"

Vikki nodded her head enthusiastically.

We walked up the stairs and into the studio with Vikki holding my left hand while the naked Valerie held my right. Vikki had her eyes closed at Caroline's request because she hadn't seen the two pictures hanging up on the wall.

Her reaction as she opened her eyes was instantaneous as she looked at the first picture. "Oh wow. That is incredible. Such a powerful picture, the girl must have been incredible."

On the wall were the same two pictures I had seen on my previous visit. The one of a very attractive dark haired woman standing high in the irons of a magnificent looking stallion bucking high on it's front legs. It was an astonishing picture, but Vikki's reaction to it paled into insignificance when she looked at the second one.

"Oh fuck! Jesus aitch fucking Christ what a picture, no wonder those doddery old men and women couldn't handle a showing of these paintings."

"Who wants to be first to undress?" Caroline looked from me to Vikki. "Tell you what, we may as well have some fun while we do it. "Valerie." She turned to her sister. "You undress Justin and I'll undress Vikki."

Vikki's eyes never left me even as Caroline began to undress her. Valerie began by taking off my shoes and socks before she undid the buckle of the belt holding my slacks up and slid the zip down. When Valerie undid the button and allowed my trousers to drop to the floor I watched her expression as she knelt down and slipped them over my feet. She was gazing at the huge bulge in my underpants.

"You didn't do the young man justice Linny. God it's totally massive." Impatiently Valerie pulled my underpants down to my ankles and smiled deliciously as the massive shaft sprung free. "Oh wow! That is really cool." She took it into her hand and gave it a couple of gentle tugs before letting it go and moving closer to undo my shirt. The movement forced my penis against Valerie's lower stomach and I smiled nervously as the removal of my shirt finally left me naked.

Vikki was standing there with a salacious smile looking in my direction, as was Caroline. In the time it had taken Valerie to undress me Caroline had only managed to remove her shoes because both seemed as entranced with my hard-on as Valerie was.

Finally though Caroline snapped out of it and I saw the buttons of Vikki's skirt being undone and the garment dropping to the floor. Then I saw Vikki lift her arms and Caroline pull the T-shirt she was wearing over her head, which left her in her bra and thong panties. "You're a very beautiful, very sexy young lady Vikki and I reckon my sister, indeed any of my family, would certainly appreciate a pretty thing like you."

For the moment all the attention was on Vikki, including Valerie's, even while she had a firm grip of my erection. We watched Caroline remove her bra to reveal her firm round breasts. Then both Valerie and I moved a little closer, one on either side of Vikki as Caroline grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down.

"Well that's a pretty picture." Said Caroline as she watched me settle on the couch in between both Vikki and Valerie. She looked from her sister across to Vikki. "I think the pair of you will have to calm Justin's nerves, help him adjust to being naked in the company of such beautiful nude women. And we'll definitely have to do something about that massive erection." Her smile was genuinely lecherous. "Anybody have any suggestions as to where said erection should go and what we can do for the first painting?"

I didn't have any suggestions, my mind was occupied with the attention being paid me by Valerie who was hugging me to her with one hand and wanking my cock with the other. Not that I could have voiced them anyway because her lips were glued to mine in a passionate French kiss while her breasts were boring a hole in my chest.

"Hey you two!" Caroline walked over, grabbed Valerie and I by the hair and quite literally pulled our mouths apart. Then she took her sister's hand off my cock, put a hand on each of her breasts and pushed her gently against the back of the couch. "Your suggestions are welcome too." She turned to Vikki and laughed. "Nice to see young Justin's education coming along so well."

Vikki it was who had the first idea. "How about if Valerie and myself ride on the back of Justin. We could use a whip." She reached across and put her hand on my shoulder. "And I know your strong enough sweetheart."

It seemed to me that Vikki was clearly enjoying the company of Caroline and her sister, which could only spell the nicest kind of trouble for me.

"Of course," she said to Caroline, "if one of us turned around we'd have something to hang onto." She looked at the two women who seemed to find the scenario amusing.

"Could be painful if he had a stiffy and you had to pull against the grain." Valerie had hold of my erection again and looked at Vikki and Caroline who were practically in tears from laughing while I couldn't understand what was so funny. "Maybe we could put a string around his genitals and use them for reins."

By this time Vikki, Caroline and Valerie were standing in the middle of the room hugging each other and laughing hysterically, which was an extraordinary sight considering that one was dressed and two were naked.

Gradually the three of them calmed down and Caroline managed to speak in something approaching a normal voice. "Well I do actually have an idea of my own Vikki and if it's to work Justin will need all of the strength we both know he has." Caroline waited for one of us to ask and when we didn't she carried on. This time she turned her attention to me. "Do you think you're strong enough to sit both these girls in the crook of each arm when they're level with your shoulder. Not only that but can you hold them long enough for me to do a preliminary pencil sketch?"

I nodded my head with some degree of enthusiasm while I watched Vikki with an arm around the waist of Valerie Chesterton begin to stroke her soft, tender flesh. Then I watched as Caroline walked over and demonstrated how she wanted me to hold my arms.

"Just hold them like this Justin and kneel down." She held her upper arms level with her shoulders and her forearms at right angles, then after I'd knelt down and done just that She indicated for Vikki and Valerie to position themselves on my upper arms with Vikki's right leg hanging over my left shoulder and Valerie's left one hanging over my right. "Now don't do it yet but do you think that you can stand up?" I nodded. "Good. Now if you'll excuse me for a minute I have to go to my bedroom."

When Caroline came back she had two thick flesh coloured dildos that must have been all of 10-inches long in each hand. She smiled as she handed them to me. "I think you know where to put these don't you Justin?"

Of course I did. It was a stretch and required work but I eventually managed to squeeze each arm around their legs and bend my wrists at the appropriate angle to slide at least half of each dildo into Vikki and Valerie's respective vaginas.

"Perfect Justin. Now see if you can stand up?" She smiled as I lifted the girls easily. "Oh yes that's perfect except for one more thing." She took hold of my cock and lifted it straight up past my navel. "Now girls," she turned to her sister and Vikki in turn, "can you bend your outside leg down and around so that you can wrap your toes around Justin's cock?" She laughed. "I think there should be enough room, don't you?"

Neither girl answered, instead they reached down and managed, after a couple of seconds struggling, to reach quite easily.

Fifteen minutes later Caroline had finished her sketch and I was allowed to put the girls down. My arms were sore but boy was it ever worth it.

Before anybody did anything Vikki and Valerie looked down at the dildos still in their pussies, stared lasciviously at Caroline and I as they began to fuck themselves with smooth rhythmic strokes while staring into each other's eyes with looks of undisguised lust.

As they were both approaching a noisy climax Valerie moved closer to me, stared down at my cock and in a throaty whisper said, "Just warming my pussy up for you."

Caroline laughed softly, but with some degree of friendly contempt, if that were possible, and said, "Uuhhhmmm, like your cunt would ever need warming up." She moved forward and took a closer look at my rock hard erection. "You're right though, I think Justin needs a break, and I think we are going to have to do something about that, especially as I don't need it hard again, though if yesterday was anything to go by it will probably remain hard anyway!" She turned to both girls in turn. "What do you think?"

"I think you're right and since Valerie is warmed up," said Vikki taking charge immediately. "I think she should help my poor little Justin out with his not so little problem.' She took Valerie's hand and walked her over to me. "Your sister here," she indicated Caroline, "did a great deal towards Justin's sexual education and I got the benefit, hell maybe I even helped as well, but one thing I do know is that you should try him out and get a feel for what me and Caroline have already experienced, get a feel for what it's like to have 11-inches of thick hard throbbing cock hammering the shit out of your cunt!" Then she stepped back and watched the events unfold as Valerie took my hand, led me to the couch, sat me down and squatted on my lap preparing to slot her vagina onto my erection.

This was the stuff of my most intense fantasies, this was awesome, incredible. I was about to fuck a third different woman in less than twenty fours, and much as I was about to enjoy it, I got the distinct impression that Valerie - at least judging by the lecherous grin on her face - was about to enjoy it more as she eased onto my cock and slowly lowered herself down.

"Man-o-man I've dreamed about fucking a cock like this, dreamed about something this long and this thick. Uuuhhmm! Don't start fucking me yet Justin, wait until I've got you comfortably embedded in my cunnie." She thrust her breasts in my direction. "Meanwhile you can feast on my titties as a consolation."

Oh it was more than small comfort to me. As I gripped the outside of each breast and ran a thumb up and over her large nipples I reached forward with my mouth and ran a tongue around the aureole before taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking gently as I enjoyed the fleshy delights.

I kept one eye to the side as I sucked and slurped on each of Valerie's tits, I was keeping that eye on Vikki and Caroline as Valerie's clutching sex took more and more of my erect penis. What I saw was Vikki sitting down next to us on the couch and Caroline facing her astride her lap having already removed her apron.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.