Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 21: Vikki Meets Justin's Mother

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Vikki Meets Justin's Mother - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first that Vikki and I knew of the morning was when Julie brought in a huge breakfast tray for both of us. It was loaded with toast, egg and bacon, orange juice and coffee. Vikki quite naturally sat up straight away, she wasn't in the least self-conscious about being naked in bed with me, but she was forgetful of my shyness, forgetful about how bashful I would feel about being naked and in bed with a mother's naked daughter.

"Mrs. Thompson I'm er... that is we were about to..."

"The name is Julie young man," She was still smiling at her daughter as she spoke, "and I've brought the two of you a big breakfast." Finally though she turned and flashed a warm friendly smile in my direction. "You'll find this difficult to eat lying down Justin and I should think that you might need it after your exertions of last night."

I might have been embarrassed before, but now I felt totally humiliated. All it really needed at the moment was for Mrs. Thompson to give a blow-by-blow description of what happened. "Oh Mrs Thompson... er... I mean Julie, I am sorry if I disturbed..." I began to apologise when I was suddenly interrupted by the good natured and hearty laugh of Vikki.

"Justin I thought you would have got some sort of a clue about me and my family from all of those stories last night. You have a lot to learn about our family if you think that anything we did could possibly disturb my parents. If I know them they were too busy fucking themselves silly to be worried about whether or not you were fucking my brains out!"

I was totally devastated, even despite Vikki's stories. The last thing I would have expected was for Vikki to use language like that in front of her mother. I turned to look, not knowing what I would say or what her reaction would be, but she was still smiling.

"Our daughter is refreshingly blunt Justin is she not?" When I rather hesitantly nodded my head she continued. "Vikki is also quite right, we were far too busy having sex to take any notice of you as I suspect you were too. Now I suggest that the pair of you begin tucking in to this food to replace some of the energy you'll need today."

"I know something I do need right now." Vikki got out of bed totally oblivious to her nakedness. "And that's to piss!" She looked at me. "I'll bet that you need to take a pee too." She walked around to my side, pulled the covers off and urged me to get out.

I was as hard this morning as I was at any time last night and though most of it was from wanting to go to the toilet I was still turned on from the casual conversation and the continued cavalier attitude towards nakedness. I attempted to pull the covers back up, but Vikki would have none of it and pulled me out of the bed.

I went to rush in the direction of the bathroom until she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Just look at that mother." She pointed at my erection that was pointing up and out like the trunk of a tree. "It might be mainly a piss hard-on now, but just imagine it the same size and full of blood ready to give you the pleasure it gave me last night? Just imagine the pleasure you would get attempting to take all of that in your mouth and down your throat? I managed it eventually, and I'm sure you could too if you really tried."

"I'm not even going to think about such a disgusting idea, especially from my lecherous daughter. Now take the young man to the bathroom for his morning ablutions, then you can settle back in bed for your breakfast before it gets too cold."

I saw Vikki smile as she watched her mother's eyes follow me to the bedroom door. My monster hard-on was waving out in front of me like a wrist-thick telescopic aerial; she gripped it with both hands and turned me side on. "Look mum two hands and still plenty left."

Her mother made as if to follow instead of going downstairs. "Go on, go to the bathroom you two otherwise I might just change my mind and join you."

In the bathroom Vikki squatted over the toilet bowl so that I could see her release a stream of golden liquid. Then she stuck a finger in the stream and licked it clean.

"Uuhhmm," she said, as I looked at her devastated by what she had just done. "Guess that shocked you huh, but I've always liked the taste of my own pee." She wiped herself, stood up and pointed my cock at the bowl. "Your turn." She knelt by the side of the toilet bowl and watched a stream of steaming liquid come from my rock hard penis that she held down beneath the rim of the bowl. Then she did the same to mine, she stuck a finger in the stream, licked it clean and smiled up at me. "And very nice too. You know Justin I've always had this fantasy about..." She watched my cock soften a little. "Well, maybe later." She smiled. "You know I thought you may have had trouble pissing with that thing as hard as that?"

"I guess most people would but the way things have been recently if I didn't learn to piss with a hard-on I'd be in trouble."

We went to the sink and washed our hands before heading back to bed.

"You know you're going to fuck my mother sooner or later don't you? Hell maybe even today who knows."

I was shocked and she knew it, both about how she so casually tasted our piss and the frank discussion of her mother's likely sexual interest in me. I mean we'd talked about it, but what she'd said about her parents was still a surprise even though I knew that had been the intention.

"Come Justin, let's get some breakfast, I don't know about you but I'm famished."


I watched as Vikki finished the last mouthful of her breakfast, placed the plates and the tray on the side of the bed. "I love you Vikki Thompson." It was sudden, it was out of the blue but it was the truth.

She forced me to lie down, stretched herself out lengthways on top, looked into my loving eyes and paraphrased a quote from the film 'Ghost'. "Ditto Justin Robertson, ditto." She took my cock, which was harder than ever, sat up and took its entire length into her pussy just as her bedroom door opened and her mother walked in. She grinned at her mother as she started to bounce up and down on my cock. "God mum now I know what you mean by a good fuck kick-starting your day."

"Mrs. Thompson, Julie I..." but suddenly I was left speechless as I realised Vikki's mother was standing there in just a pair of panties.

"Yes young man I know exactly, and you can continue doing it, especially if it makes Vikki happy. I only came in for the tray." She walked over to the bed and made a circle with her thumb and index finger around the base of my cock as her daughter continued on the ride of her life. "Hope you don't mind Justin but I just had to touch, had to have a feel while my daughter fucks herself on it." She took my hands, which had been gripping Vikki's hips and placed them on her naked breasts. "Now if you'll just give my breasts a gentle squeeze and maybe a little kiss I'll be on my way." She leant forward and pushed each breast to my mouth one at a time.

Given the circumstances, the delighted expression on Vikki's face and the sense of adventure I saw on her mother what could I do? I took each nipple in turn, pulled it gently into my mouth and sucked on it before gripping it gently in my teeth while my lips sucked on the surrounding area.

It was after I took the second nipple into my mouth that I saw Vikki wink and reach for her mother's panties.

This of course got a reaction. "Hey young lady," said Julie slapping her hands away, "I know we'd all like to spend this morning in the lecherous pursuit of all things sexual but I've got work to do and I know you've got somewhere to go and things to do."

Vikki grinned as she lifted herself off my cock until just the head was between her cunt lips, then she made sure her mother had a firm grab around its thick, firm shaft. "Are you sure you don't want to sample it?"

Julie's mother took her hand away and moved to the doorway before she turned around and smiled. "Of course I do but I reckon things have gone quick enough in this young man's life already." She moved her hands to the waistband of her panties and pushed them over her hips and down her thighs until they dropped to the floor. "Now finish fucking the young man and get showered and dressed before I change my mind and join you." With that she turned around, wiggled her cute and shapely bum and walked out of the room.


"You sure your mother won't mind, me popping in out of the blue like this?" Vikki pointed to the backpack she was carrying. "And with all of these clothes to leave there?"

"It's like I said Vikki, my parents will adore you. Mum will be dying to meet you that I can promise. Your precious do you know that." I held Vikki's hand as I turned to her mother. "I... I don't know what to say Julie, this has been the most extraordinary last twelve hours of my life and it will be a privilege to get to know both you and Mr. Thompson... er... John better."

"You'd better believe it young man, and we certainly look forward to meeting your parents. Judging by the quick chat we had on the phone they sound like our sort of people."

"They are Julie they are, and I'm sure when all of us get together it'll be quite a party. And thanks again for the loan of John's shorts and singlet. I'll have mum wash them and I'll see you get them back."

"Don't worry about returning them he's got plenty." Vikki's mother moved a little closer. "Besides, being such a tight fit they look better on you than they ever did on him. "Now come closer." She grabbed my hand and tugged until my hips were touching hers, then she put her arms around me, placed a hand on each cheek of my bottom and crushed the bulge of my shorts against her still naked body. "Give me a kiss and press that wonderful body against me." She moved her hips up and down as she ground herself against my quickly hardening penis, pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed me full on the lips before taking her daughters hand. "Now get going the pair of you before I take Justin up to bed and fuck him."

Vikki laughed. "I can wait mum."

"I'm sure you could young lady, and join in if I know you. But I've got work to do, now be off the pair of you."

We had barely managed to get halfway to the front gate before her mother called us to a halt. "Justin, will you invite your parents over for a barbecue, it's going to be a warm night and we can all go for a dip in the pool. And tell them that bathers are optional!" She gave a small gentle laugh as she waved us on our way with a final remark. "Then the four of us can all hear first hand your story of the events at the Herschfeldt woman's place."


Vikki looked at me running beside her as we turned into my street. "I still find it hard to believe that a hunk like you could be on the loose, so available and so innocent. Or that you were, at least until me and Caroline, and your mother of course, got a hold of you." She grabbed my hand and smiled. "Not that that's much of a problem now, I reckon with the help of my parents and yours and Caroline, if what you say about them is true, you'll be a changed young man in no time, especially by the time me and my friends have finished with you. And then of course there's that bowling league you and Sarah will be in, I mean that'll do it if nothing else does."

"I think I'm changed now Vikki in case you hadn't noticed. After last night and the way your mum served breakfast this morning things will never be the same again." I gripped her hand tighter as we got closer to my house.

"Yeah but don't forget Caroline Herschfeldt? I mean she spent yesterday afternoon riding your cock, she was the one who took your virginity and introduced you to sex, so surely that's the answer to why you were so fantastic in bed last night, the answer to why you were able to perform better than any first time boy who's ever fucked me! I mean my parents and yours can only benefit from such a teacher."

She was watching me as I slowed down near our double story house, which wasn't dissimilar to her own place. "She certainly did teach me a lot Vikki, but then so have you. You taught me what my parents have been trying to tell me for months, that the world doesn't revolve around small-minded girls who see only what they want to see.

"Don't suppose you'd been referring to a certain Julie Morris would you?"

I couldn't help but smile. "I suppose I am. But then that's why I love you so much, you seem to have been able to see past--" I looked down and around my body "--the surface me. And lets face it there is..."

"Was!" Vikki was wagging a finger at me pretending to be cross. "Give yourself some credit for what you've done. All I saw was the effort you put in. I'd always sort of fancied you." She smiled. It was a shy smile, not like Vikki at all. "It just made me fancy you all the more." Then she laughed; it was lecherous, downright dirty. In other words typical Vikki. "And then last night love turned to lust turned to love turned to downright amazement. Justin Robertson I cannot imagine life without you. Oh there will always be others between my legs and others that will share my bed but there will never ever be another that will share my heart."

She had me in tears I couldn't believe it. It was so corny, so trite and yet it was something I'd always heard in my fantasies but never dreamed I'd hear in my lifetime. I was back to my blubbering, stammering self. "I d-don't know w-w-what t-to..." I couldn't finish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.