Nine Memorable Days
Chapter 16: Vikki - Story Three

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Vikki - Story Three - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I cashed in my till, got my gear together and walked out..."


Vikki left the supermarket with a smile on her face. Work had been fun, or at least the non-work part of it. She had taken every opportunity to flash her naked bottom to the cuter of the young guys and the better looking of the older ones. She had of course made sure that none of them had gotten a look at her pussy. Not that she was too shy to show them, after all showing off was what turned her on, that is apart from the thought of the sex act itself. No, a girl needed to have something in reserve, something that would keep their tongues hanging out, something that would keep them coming back. Then of course there were her breasts; she hadn't even given the slightest glimpse of them and that would have to happen before she even considered letting them glimpse her pussy.

Vikki was still lost in thought when a voice interrupted her and brought her back to the present. "Nice show Vikki, don't suppose that you'd do me a favour and finish the show?" The voice belonged to Jimmy Brown who had snuck up to be alongside without her even realizing it.

"Sorry Jimmy, I don't think so, at least not yet." She smiled. "But keep you're eyes open, the show is going to get better, and it could happen tomorrow."

Jimmy smiled. "Don't suppose it would make any difference if I said that my place was just around the corner or that I'd seen it all before at the coffee bar?"

"In that case then you know where you can see it again don't you? And besides if you've seen me at the coffee bar then you've seen the guy I've been there with."

"So!" Jimmy was smiling. "I've also seen how often you change partners and how... er... intimate you are with each other."

Vikki had to admire his persistence but she was also in a hurry. "Sorry Jimmy but I have to dash, I have a couple of horny studs waiting for me. And if I'm any judge they'll be waiting at the door with their cocks hanging out." She moved at a run in the direction of the Bingham's house flipping her skirt up with one hand as she turned and laughed while waving with the other one. "But maybe tomorrow." And it was only then that she realized that four more supermarket staff, two male and two female, none of whom had witnessed her exhibitions during the day, had joined Jimmy. She stopped, released her skirt, turned around to face her workmates all of whom were thankfully smiling, and waved. "See you tomorrow guys," she yelled.

"Yeah," said one of the girls, a checkout chick who went by the name of Naomi Johnson, "and maybe we'll see a bit more of you tomorrow, that is if you're working the same shift as today."

"I'm just doing the afternoon shift."

"In that case then we will see some of you tomorrow, won't we?"

"Well I guess that could depend on whether I'm the only one willing to put on a show."

The girl lifted her skirt and flashed a pair of brief lacy panties as she did a full turn showing just how much they clung to the sumptuous curves of her glorious arse. "Maybe I will at that."

Without Vikki's naked arse to look at the two guys and other girl, as well as Jimmy Brown, were looking at the delectable heart shape of the panty-clad arse that was on display. So Vikki moved closer intent on issuing a challenge. "Tell you what Naomi," said Vikki when she was close enough to talk without yelling, "If you leave the panties off tomorrow and give some of the guys a flash of that cute bum naked, I'll give the same guys a good look at my tits. What do you say?"

"Done." Naomi held out her hand and when Vikki took it they shook on the deal.

Vikki waved to Jimmy, Naomi and the other two work colleagues before turning to make her way to the much anticipated rendezvous with the Watson boys.

"Well it's about time," said Susan Bingham when she opened the door to reveal Vikki on the front porch. "I've got a couple of horny boys waiting for you."

"What about a couple of horny girls?"

"Oh they've had their intimate moment with the boys this afternoon. When I told them that I was reserving the rest of their sexual energy for you and that they had to go up to their room to finish their homework they took their pouty expressions and horny pussies and disappeared. I suspect that I won't see them until your final screams of carnal delight have echoed through the house. Now where were you going to undress? Wasn't it the middle of the yard?"

Vikki looked round and saw some schoolkids, a couple of older teenagers, one of whom she thought might have been familiar, and a couple of middle-aged men all taking a keen interest in her. She took another look at the one she thought she recognised, decided it was just a coincidence, and was about to walk to the front picket fence when she saw the two young boys from next door standing next to the fence separating their front yard from the Bingham's. She knew that one of the boys was 11 and the other 12.

She'd only spoken to the boys a couple of times but she knew they liked her, and were always trying to get a closer look at her charms. She immediately decided that instead of walking to the front fence and giving her audience a show she would take off her dress and hand it to one of the boys while she climbed the fence and walked with them to their front door, that way she would kill two birds with one stone; give the boys a thrill of a lifetime and still give her audience out front a show.

"Hey guys wait there." Vikki waved to the two boys as she walked towards them. "I've got something to show you." She walked over to where the boys were waiting, removed her mobile phone from her pocket and took off the dress, which of course left her naked. Then she handed the dress to the younger looking of the boys and held out her hand. "My name's Vikki Thompson, what's yours?"

"I... I... I'm... that is... er... I'm..." His voice trailed off as he finally lost control of his jaw muscles. His eyes examined every inch of her body until finally he found his voice again as he took her outstretched hand. "Joey Tanner I'm 11, and this my older brother Billy, he's 12."

Vikki smiled and turned her attention to the other boy as she held out her hand again. "Hi Billy, and I'm 17." She saw him looking her up and down and saw his eyes flitting between her breasts and her vagina. "Like what you see Billy?" she asked as her smile turned to a grin.

"I... I'm sorry Miss Thompson..."

"It's Vikki sweetie, my boss calls me Miss Thompson."

"Okay... er... Vikki. I'm sorry I stared but you're... and I've..." he turned to his brother Joey who was still struggling with the control of his jaw muscles and still examining every inch of her body "... we've never... that is... er... we've..."

"It's okay Billy I wouldn't have taken my dress off if I didn't want you to look." She handed Billy the phone while she gripped the fence in both hands before vaulting up off her right foot to rest her left on the top of the fence leaving her right foot hanging down and her vagina wide-open for the boy's inspection. Then she held out her right hand to Joey. "Would you mind giving me a hand Joey?"

Naturally she didn't get a reaction straight away, after all what 11-year-old boy would hear anybody or anything when he had a teenage girl's pussy staring him in the face from less than a foot away.

"JOEY... THIS IS EARTH CALLING JOEY!"

"Wh-What... er... did you... ?" The question trailed away as he looked at her outstretched hand. "Did you want me to... ?"

"Yes Joey, if you can tear your eyes away from my pussy long enough." Vikki grinned and waved at a laughing Susan Bingham who had been joined in the doorway by the two Watson boys. Then she waved at the growing crowd out front of the house before turning back to Joey. "Yes Joey I would like you to give me a hand. I'm getting a might uncomfortable on this fence. I mean I know the view's nice but..."

"Oh I'm sorry Miss... er... Vikki."

Joey took her hand and she dropped gently on the balls of her feet in the Tanner's front yard. "Thank you Joey, now..." she took her phone back and put her arms around both boys waists and pulled them against the velvet softness of her naked breasts and stomach, "lets see if your mother has any objection to me coming by and picking up that dress when I leave a little later on."

Vikki took the boys by the hand and was heading in the direction of their front door when she looked up and saw that the boy's mother was standing in the doorway waiting. Fortunately she had a smile on her face.

"I really didn't think you'd do it. And I especially didn't think that you'd give my boys the dress, neither did I think that you'd climb the fence like that." She turned to her sons who were still giving Vikki's naked body the closest of close inspections. "Boys, would you stop staring at the poor girl."

"It's all right Mrs. Tanner I..."

"Please call me Linda, Vikki."

"You know my name?"

"Of course, I work in a coffee shop just around the corner from where Susan works as a legal secretary. She told me all about how you undressed on the porch this morning, told me all about how you fucked Brian..."

"Mum!" Billy finally dragged his eyes from Vikki's breasts and vagina. "You said the 'F' word!"

His mother laughed. "Come on Billy you've heard me say the word before, after all it's just a verb describing an especially pleasurable act, just like tits and boobs, cunt and pussy are nouns that describe the parts of Vikki that you can't seem to stop looking at."

"It's all right Linda I've already told them I'm happy for them to look otherwise I wouldn't be standing here naked."

Linda grinned. "And so am I otherwise I wouldn't be letting you stand here and the boys would be up in there room." She turned to Billy her eldest. "Come on Billy which part of Vikki's cute body do you like?"

Billy took a deep breath and stammered out his answer. "Her breasts."

Linda Tanner gave her son an old-fashioned sideways look. "I'll ask you again. What part of Vikki do you like?"

More relaxed this time Billy stared straight at Vikki's chest before he turned to his mother. "I like all of her, but I especially like her tits."

"Good boy, now what about you Joey?"

It was perfectly obvious which part of Vikki Joey liked; after all he hadn't stopped staring at the junction of Vikki's thighs since she climbed over the fence. But that wasn't the point of the exercise. Joey knew what his mother wanted him to say, and so he did. "Her pussy mum, I don't think I could ever get enough of seeing Vikki's cunt!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.