Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 15: Vikki - Story Two

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Vikki - Story Two - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Oversexed family! You mean those two girl's family... ! My god I certainly have lived a sheltered life."

"Not for long. Now if I were you I'd be careful while you're masturbating this next story is probably a three-hanky job, and I'm not talking about using them to wipe your eyes after one of those romantic weepies you see at the pictures. It started as I finished my coffee and..."


Vikki raced out of the house and headed round the corner feeling a little excited about what might be in store for her when she got to the Bingham house. She was excited because of what had happened last time.

Tara and Teresa had told her their father, who worked evenings in a licensed club and was therefore always home when she visited in the mornings, that she was ticklish. And when she had gone to tickle him he had threatened, nicely and with a little laugh, that if she did he would strip her and fuck her. Of course Vikki, who liked nothing more than being on the receiving end of a good fucking took up the dare and tickled him. Of course it had turned out that the father's threat hadn't been an idle one and he stripped her there and then and fucked her right in front of his wife and their twin 15-year-old daughters. From that point on it had turned into an orgy with the wife and two daughters joining in.

Vikki had gone home after work that day; she had only just met Rick Mason, and told her parents of the adventure, which had them in turn excited, laughing and looking forward to an interesting future when, rather than if, they got to know them.

Suddenly Vikki realised she was at the driveway to the house, and with considerable excitement she walked to the front door and rang the bell. When the door opened she saw Susan Bingham, the mother, standing there wearing a see-through nightie, a pair of sexy black thong panties and nothing else.

"Well, well, hello Vikki Thompson, aren't you a sight for sore eyes, or at least you will be for Brian. Do you know he's been waiting for this day since that last visit and the promise you made?"

Vikki grinned, she had forgotten the promise, but the sudden memory of what she'd agreed to do to gain entry to the Bingham household made her smile. Suddenly the thought of what was going to happen inside had her wetting her panties.

"So do you want to do it here on the porch in clear view of the road or would you rather the sanctity of the hallway behind our front door?"

Vikki looked over her shoulder, and even though she saw a middle aged man, a young woman and two young teenage boys about to walk past as they looked in her direction she didn't hesitate. She reached behind her and undid the zipper of her dress before allowing it to fall in a pool at her feet. Then, satisfied that she had the attention of the people on the street, Vikki bent from the waist and stripped off her panties before doing a full three-sixty for the benefit of those same people.

The middle-aged man and the woman were in shock while the two teenage boys were making it noisily plain how much they approved while they masturbated imaginary cocks while the real ones remained tucked behind the baggy three-quarter length shorts they were wearing.

Vikki looked at Susan Bingham, and even though she had moved to one side Vikki felt compelled to ask officially, "May I please come in Susan?"

"Of course my dear, I've got a late start this morning and am about to have a shower, but you'll find Brian with the girls in their room." She grinned. "I'm sure you'll be very welcome."

Vikki walked through the house to the back where she knew the twins bedroom was. The doorway was on her right, and it was open, so she turned and was about to walk through the doorway when she stopped dead in her tracks. "FUCK! Now that is a way to kick-start your day."

On the bed, it was a king-sized double because the girls wouldn't have it any other way, both Tara and Teresa were naked and laying with their arses resting on the bottom edge of the bed and their legs in the air and split wide apart. In between both girls legs were a couple of young boys who were pounding reasonably sized cocks in and out of their hungry little cunts.

Both girls were occupying the two outer thirds of the bed leaving space between them for their father, who with his back to Vikki was having his cock sucked by both twins alternately.

Brian Bingham turned his head and looked up at Vikki's exclamation, and after stopping the panicking boys from pulling their cocks out of his daughter's cunts grinned. "Hi Vikki, good to see you paid the price of admission. You know I've missed that cute little cunt of your's." He stroked the cheeks of his daughters as he turned to face her showing off his 71⁄2-inches of rock-solid cock. "You know as good as the home fare is," he ducked to avoid a couple of playful slaps from his daughters, "its nice to enjoy a rare delicacy once in a while."

"Hey Vikki," said Tara grinning as she continued push her pussy against the cock thrusting into her, "good timing, you know dad's done nothing but talk about reacquainting himself with your pussy." She pointed to the teenage boy pistoning in and out of her. "Meet Ian Watson our cousin."

Vikki grinned when she saw him turn his head and look her up and down even as he continued to fuck Tara. "Uuhhhmmmm, like what you see do you?"

"Oh yeah, you're cute, I think I could enjoy fucking you."

"And you'll get you're chance." She looked at Tara. "You look as if you're enjoying it you slut, are you, and is he any good?"

"Good!" She grinned. "My pussy has never had it so good, I think only dad has filled it and fucked it better."

Vikki turned to Teresa as she saw Brian Bingham step off the bed. "And what about you, you horny little cunt? Is this guy any good? Although from the big grin on your face I guess that's a stupid question."

Teresa waved and laughed as she pushed against the cock pounding into her. "G'day yourself cunt. And yeah this one's as good as his brother. You know I think the only thing better than this would be to have them both at same time." She laughed. "And then of course if dad joined in," she sighed, "that would be cock heaven."

The young teenager shook Vikki's hand as he continued to pound his cock in and out of Teresa Bingham's vagina. "Colin, Ian's older brother. Can I... ?"

Vikki didn't let him finish. "You bet you can." She positioned herself between Tara and Teresa and lifted her legs just like the girls. "Come on big guy," she looked at the girl's father, Brian, "fuck me. I need it, I need a good fucking before I go to work." Then she looked at the two young fellows fucking the twins. "You know, I rather think it's going to be fun fucking you two."

Brian laughed. "But not this morning I'm afraid, I'm not going to be blamed for you being late for work again. I'm afraid you'll just have to settle for a single fuck from little old me."

Vikki laughed. "Little, fuck if that's little I'd like to see a big one! Now come on Brian, just fuck me."

"You bet I will. I'm going to fuck that cute little pussy of yours so hard I'll make you're your eyes water and your pussy so sore you'll be bow-legged all day." He walked up, slid his cock up and down the wet opening to lubricate it and then rammed it home.

"OH YES! Oh God yes, yesss! FUCK ME, FUUCCCKKKK MEE, FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE!" Vikki pushed herself against Brian Bingham's probing cock and moaned out again. "Oh, oohhh, oohhh God yes, yeesss, do it to me, fuck it, fuck my cunt, pound your cock into my hot pussy." She looked up and laughed as she pushed herself against his probing cock. "God I love it like this, I feel like such a slut! And I absolutely fucking love it."

"Brian grinned. "You are a fucking slut, all you girls are when you're on your back getting dicked with your favourite cut of meat."

"Ooh daddy do you like fucking little sluts?" Asked Tara as she reached out and pulled Ian Watson's cock further into her. "'Cause I like being your little slut, your hot cunt. I like it when a cock is pounding away at my hot little twat."

"OH ME TOO DADDY!" screamed Teresa as she wrapped her legs around Colin Watson and used her heels on his arse to pull him into her. "I feel like such a whore lying here fucking my cousin." Then she pulled his head down to her breasts. "Come on cuz suck on my titties and make my nips harder than they are all ready."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.