Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 14: Vikki - Story One

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Vikki - Story One - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Most of these are really hot and really, really horny Justin, and you have my permission to masturbate because I'm certainly going to give my pussy a real workout. 'Cos you see I don't plan to leave a single disgusting detail no matter how much it might shock you."

Now that made me sit up, just what did she mean? I couldn't wait to find out.

"The first story starts with a bath Friday morning, I ran the bath and..."


Vikki Thompson soaked herself listlessly in the bath, after a late night with her supposed boyfriend Rick Mason. She hadn't been able to sleep knowing that Rick could cause a great deal of trouble, especially if his jealousy at the coffee bar was anything to go by.

As she soaped herself her thoughts turned to the young man who had been following her on her early morning jogs. She liked how he looked and liked that he was obviously turned on by her, but she could see that he was far too shy to approach her. The question of course was what to do about it? Obviously any moves had to come from her, but how should she go about it? Then the answer hit her, it was so simple she wondered why she hadn't thought of it before?

Then just as her thoughts drifted to how to put her plan into action her father John walked in through the open doorway (no secrets in this house), shifted her clothes and sat on the chair. "Missed you last night peaches. And now you're up early this morning having a bath, makes me think something happened either last night or this morning. Don't suppose you'd care to... ?"

Just then her mother Julie came past. "Can't the poor girl have her bath in peace John," she said with a grin as she walked into the bathroom.

There was nothing for it, Vikki knew they understood her confused state; it was what she liked about her parents. The whole family could discuss anyone's problems openly and without the slightest embarrassment, hence this remarkable scene in the Thompson family bathroom.

She sat up unselfconsciously and handed her father a cloth. "Wash my tits for me daddy. As for last night," she looked at each of her parents in turn as her father rubbed some soap into the cloth and began to gently wash her breasts one at a time, "I sensed something about Rick that you seemed to see and I didn't! And this morning I saw that boy again, you know the one that keeps following me." She turned to her father. "So you were right both in both instances." She leaned her shoulders back and pressed her breasts against the cloth her father was using. "Uhmm that's nice daddy."

Her parents looked at each other, and then her mother said, "Well its no secret that we don't like Mason, which is why we won't allow him into the house. But we weren't trying to influence you, so why the sudden change, did something happen?" She sat down on the side of the bath and continued as she watched Vikki begin to wash her right leg with another cloth. "Something did happen didn't it? Come on honey your father and I understand you too well, so do you feel like telling us about it?"

"We were with three of the regular gang at the coffee bar before we went to his place last night. There was a horny little slut called Madeleine, and I mean that in the nicest possible way because she likes fucking just as much as I do. Anyway I think you may have met her once, and anyway there was this Madeleine and a couple of acquaintances of hers, and two guys, Tony and Sam. Anyway, one time during the night I was dancing with Sam and Madeleine was all over Tony, which kind of prompted me to do the same with Sam. I think that was when Rick started to get jealous."

Her mother took the cloth from her and began to wash her back while her father continued to wash her breasts with the other cloth. "But I thought that you had a free and open relationship, after all didn't you tell me that Mason had spent the night with this Madeleine, fucking her?" After that question and before her daughter could answer Julie turned to her husband and grinned, "Somehow I don't think you're going to get our daughter's breasts any cleaner so why not try washing her stomach, you never know if Vikki is feeling generous she might even let you wash her cute little pussy."

Vikki winked at her father as the cloth he held in his hand moved off her breasts and onto her stomach. "Guess you'll never know unless you try, daddy!" She liked to call her father daddy in such situations it made her feel like his little girl when he was doing sexy things to her. She turned to her mother and answered her question. "Yes that's what I thought, mum, but somehow I think he wants his cake and eat it too."

"Then isn't it a little risky to go to this party tonight?"

"I have to go mum, I kind of promised Robin and Sarah I'd be there, and you know how much I value there friendship and the fact that they do so enjoy the same things I do. And besides I did kind of promise Robin that if I got the chance I'd make a threesome with him and Sarah. So I guess I'll just have to tread a little carefully. And besides Rick and I have this sort of agreement."

By this time her father had his hand between her legs and was using his index finger to wash her vagina inside and out and Vikki just couldn't help herself and sighed, "Oohhh, that is so nice daddy," as she thrust her hips repeatedly against his probing finger until she climaxed with a relaxed sigh and a very satisfied, "aahhh!"

After that pleasant interlude her father took his finger away and her mother stopped washing her back as things took on a more serious tone. Both of her parents looked at her but it was her father who spoke. "We know there's more to that agreement than your telling us, and we know we promised not to probe but we would like to know. After all you do know that you can tell us anything and we won't interfere. Besides, we suspect that there's more to what happened at the coffee bar than you're telling us and we suspect that led to something that happened at his place afterwards. So, in your own time and in your own words Vikki sweetheart."

Vikki took a deep breath and began to tell the story. "When I walked into his flat there were two of those three supposed friends of his that he likes to hang around with plus this blonde I'd never seen before. That's when Rick hung it on me about that old what's good for the goose shit. And then he loosed his two friends on me while he spent the whole time fucking the blonde. I mean I could give a fuck, excuse the language but the cunt..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.