Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 12: The Date With Vikki

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Date With Vikki - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Authors Note:

The 'real actors and actresses' and the films they could make if this were real and not fantasy that are mentioned in this and future chapters is just a piece of fun and of course is not meant to offend. Hell, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, wanting to see my favourite actors and actresses in legitimate XXX movies.


I felt slightly conspicuous dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white shirt with a red tie and a black leather jacket. But that was nothing though when compared to how nervous I was at the thought of facing Vikki's parents.

My search for number sixty-three took me to a two story redbrick house. They were fairly well off, that much was obvious by the size of the house and block of land. The driveway was wide enough for two cars, as was the garage that had a Mercedes similar to my fathers parked in front of it.

I walked to the front door and rang the bell, the series of chimes that announced my arrival were loud enough to make me step back and feel slightly self-conscious. The woman that answered the door was slim and shapely, of medium height with short light brown hair that was stylish and perfectly groomed. Indeed it was plain to see where Vicki got her good looks and wonderful figure.

A pair of bright eyes were asking who I was until the realisation hit her. "You must be Vikki's young man." She put a hand to her mouth. "It's Justin isn't it? My daughter told me that you were coming, I'm very pleased..."

"Shut up and let the poor lad in will you Julie." The good-natured rebuke came from a tall barrel-chested man with a mop of dark hair. His massive arms were folded across the beginnings of a beer-belly and in his left hand he held a can of Fosters Lager. "Come in will you." He grabbed an arm and led me from the entryway into a combined lounge and formal dining room. "She means well but she can ramble on a bit, you know what some women are like." He pointed to a comfortable looking red velvet lounge suite. "Vikki's putting the finishing touches to whatever a girl does these days to get ready, so you may as well have a seat while your waiting. Do you want a beer?"

I did, but thought it best to say no, at least first off. "No thank you Mr. Thompson."

"Aahh go on, one won't hurt." He was very persistent and just as he spoke Vikki's mother came from the kitchen with two Fosters. "And please call me John."

I had just opened the can of beer when I saw Vikki emerge from the stairs situated opposite the dining room. I could only stare in wonder as she stood facing me with a warm inviting smile. She was waiting it seemed for some kind of approval. I didn't just approve I was captivated; she was dressed sexily in the currently fashionable short, and tight fitting black skirt. On top she wore a pink blouse with a white collar, while around her neck was a pearl necklace that highlighted a fair amount of cleavage. Plain black shoes and the matching jacket she carried over her arm set off the whole ensemble.

Vikki's father took a long swig of his beer. "You must be special Justin, She doesn't get that dressed up for just anyone."

Vikki looked at her father and smiled. "Well if you approve dad then I imagine Justin is bound to." She turned full circle, placed a hand on her hip and thrust out her breasts. "Come on what d'ya think, good as yesterday morning?"

It was all I could do to nod my head. Her father though was far more forthright. "Come on peaches the poor lad's barely walked in the door, I reckon by the time you've finished with him he won't be able to walk out of here." He smiled and took a very quick look down to the area of my groin. "Especially if you don't go and do what you gotta do."

"Oh leave the girl John, she wants to make a good impression on their first date." Vikki's mother turned to her husband. "And leave the poor lad alone, after all his reaction is only natural. Now you can show him around while I put the finishing touches to Vikki's make-up."

They disappeared into what her father informed me was the powder room. When they disappeared he took me to the kitchen/meals area and through French windows to a covered patio area behind the garage.

Her father waited until he took a long swig of his beer before he began speaking. "Hope I didn't embarrass you in there but it's just the way I am, but I guarantee you'll like us once you get to know us. But for the moment I want to talk about our daughter. Now she goes for you in a big way if know what I mean." He nudged him in the ribs. "Which is okay because we're a pretty liberal family if you get my drift. It's just that something happened on Friday night that was a little upsetting and you've come along a little quickly. Maybe in the long run you'll be good for her coming along so quickly, you know she's hardly talked about anything else but tonight since she bumped into you yesterday morning, especially while we were at a party last night." He took a long sip of his beer. "Now all we ask is that you don't make Vikki do anything she don't want to do." He indicated that we should start to go back inside. "You never know if things go well and Vikki approves you might even be able to stay the night."

"You have my word that I won't do anything to hurt Vikki sir."

As I walked back into the lounge where Vikki was waiting, all I could think about was what her father had said and the opportunity that may be awaiting me.


"Did my parents give you any idea of what might happen later on if you're a really good boy?" She took my right hand in her left. "I mean they're usually pretty cool about me and boys and sex and stuff, but not knowing you they might have been a little reserved."

We were sitting in the back row of the cinema waiting for the film to start. "Far from it, they gave me the hint that well... you know, whatever you want is okay by them." I stopped and took hold of her hands. "You know Vikki, until the last couple of days I've had a life that's been dull to say the very least. I have to say that these last couple of days have been pretty incredible and the best part of these couple of days has been meeting you." I wanted to stress what I'd been saying so I changed grips and pressed her left hand in both of my own. "You don't know how important that is to me. They even said I could stay overnight if you wanted me to."

She turned towards me, pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed me tenderly before she said, "Right now I'm thinking that you staying overnight seems like a very good idea." Then she put an arm around my back, a hand at the back of my head and pulled me closer still as we began to kiss. Finally she opened her mouth and our tongues met.

It was then that I glanced down at the wide expanse of her thighs and thought for the umpteenth time about the speed with which my life was changing. The afternoon with Caroline hadn't made me an expert where sex was concerned, but it had certainly helped. Now I reckoned I had a fair degree of understanding about when somebody was turned on by the other person. And Vikki certainly seemed in that sort of state to me, given that she was practically climbing all over me and not in the least worried about the rest of the audience.

Confidence is a funny thing, the episode with Caroline allowed me to keep my right arm at her back and pull her towards me with the same degree of strength she was using. However I wasn't confident enough to take one of her breasts in my hand, instead I fought the urge thinking that it may be too soon and placed my left hand at the back of her head. I was thinking that just maybe the time would be right for some physical contact later when I took her home, after all Vikki certainly seemed to hint at such an idea.

We held the kiss for the longest time; and to me the contact was electric, unbelievable, as I hugged her closer. The kiss, as my heart raced like an express train, seemed never ending...


"Well I always thought that censorship was a crock and I guess these current crop of films prove it huh. So what was it like guys, this film 'Diary of a Private Dick'?" The speaker was a skinny youth with long stringy black hair called Robin Ottoman, Robbo to some of his friends, Otto to others. "I mean what a title for a Hollywood blockbuster."

"Don't worry about the title, Robbo, the film was the stuff of wet panties and dripping dicks," said Vikki grinning. "Made me real horny, something ninety-nine point nine percent of those old style porno films never did. I was hooked from that opening scene with Drew Barrymore using the shampoo bottle the way she was. And what made it all the more erotic was the knowledge that Drew and Hugh Jackman and the rest of the cast of the film were quality actors. It also helped knowing that an award winning actress from a famous family was prepared to go all the way in such a high quality production."

"So what about you Justin, what's your opinion?"

I sat there for a second, having already been introduced to the friendly couple sitting opposite us in the booth of the coffee bar, and thought for several moments before replying and then decided on honesty. "I used to think that those old style pornos Vikki spoke about," I took her right hand in his left, "I mean hell I... er... well you know..."

"Masturbated, wanked, shook hands with your best friend, played with Mrs. Palm and her five daughters." Vikki grinned and leaned across to kiss me. "Don't be shy Justin you're among friends who have all done it, and still do."

I relaxed and squeezed Vikki's hand as I kissed her back. "Okay, I m-masturbated to all those old pornos that now seem so, I guess asexual would be a suitable word. I guess you could say that it was the extent of my sex life. But this film was just so different.

"They used to say we weren't allowed to see some films because we might be unduly affected by what we see, especially where sex was concerned. Oh films could have violence and bad language; blood, or its substitute, by the bucketful, bodies being chopped apart and it's not going to bother us, supposedly. I mean you only have to think about Hannibal and that scene with the brains for a good example.

"Now as far as I can see the best example of horror was 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre', the original, not that travesty of a remake. I mean the horror was suggested and the blood and guts practically non-existent but if you knew what you were looking at the film was probably more horrifying than any of those blood-soaked scenes in the first 'Kill Bill' film. So I suppose from that point of view that must be true."

"So just what did you think of the film?" asked Robin.

I was relaxed now as this was familiar ground. During all of those lonely weeks and months' films had been the one constant in my life and something I had been able to discuss on equal terms with anybody. "I guess it was all of those Hollywood production values. You know how it goes, take a quality script, give it those top quality production values, add an academy award winning cinematographer, some great action sequences and top it off with the quality actors Vikki was talking about, actors who were prepared to do it on camera. And boy did Hugh do it to Drew Barrymore. Then you give them a proper script instead of those unscripted grunts and groans and you've got something that those cheap and nasty porno studios could never match. I guess everything considered it's easy to see why this film was nominated in that new non-violent erotica category they've introduced at the Academy Awards."

Vikki looked at me and started shaking her head to the side as she blinked her left eye quickly imitating somebody who had been affected mentally by something she'd seen to the amusement of the rest of us. "It used to be that I could see a film like the one Justin was talking about, you know all blood and guts, but my parents weren't allowed to go to a major cinema chain and see that incredible Japanese film 'In the Realm of the Senses', especially if it included scenes as potentially damaging as actual penetration and a scene showing the woman giving the man a blowjob to the point of actually taking his cum in her mouth before she allows it to dribble out." She leant forward and gave me a lingering kiss before turning back to the couple sitting opposite. "You know you wonder what all the fuss was about, you know after years of being banned, and more years of suffering vicious cuts, which apparently made the film all but impossible to understand they finally released 'Senses' in its original form. And when my parents bought the DVD a couple of years ago and we watched the film it was impossible not to be enraptured by such a love story and by such an incredible ending, an ending that left the finish of Peter Greenway's masterful 'The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover' paling into insignificance. We were enthralled, and how such a film could offend once you knew exactly what you were going to watch is beyond me.

"Anyway enough of that, at least now governments around the world, or at least the western world anyway, and the censors they control have finally got things in perspective." She looked around the table and grinned. " I guess, considering all of these changes, what we should do is to take a home video of Justin and I making love, invite you two guys around and give you a showing."

Robin's girlfriend Sarah Pendleberry, a mousy redhead with a chubby figure and a smile that belied her forthright opinions was quick to jump in. "Sounds like a deal to me. I suppose that would be all right with you would it Jus'? Can I call you Jus' is that okay?"

I smiled and nodded happy just to be with Vikki and among other young people who accepted me for who and what I was.

Sarah was clearly about to say something else when she tilted her head slightly and looked at me in a way that said something must have just occurred to her. "Vikki gave you our full names but she only told us your Christian name. Don't suppose you'd be Justin Robertson would you?"

I looked at Vikki and turned back to Sarah. "Yes Sarah that's me, I'm s-sorry w-we should have..."

"Hey don't worry," Sarah stood and leaned right across the table pulling her short skirt halfway up her bottom exposing pink lacy panties as she did so, "I think the two of us are going to have some fun together!"

Sarah now had her boyfriend's attention, as well as Vikki's and most importantly mine. We all waited for Sarah's explanation.

Sarah turned to us all in turn before fixing her eyes on me. "I got this certain phone call from a certain Kim Carver that works at the bowling alley."

I was dumbfounded, not only by realising that Kim had actually done what she had told me she would do, but by the fact that the girl should here in this booth on this particular Sunday night on this first date with Vikki and that she would be Vikki's friend. "You mean... do you bowl in the Thursday night Swingers league? Does your father have a..."

"Broken leg! Yes." Sarah turned to Robin and Vikki. "Kim phoned me this morning telling me about this fabulous bowler who averages better than two-hundred and doesn't have a partner for that new big money league starting up. She told me his name was Justin Robertson."

Vikki turned side-on, leaned back against the back of the booth, looked at me and smiled. "And just when did you plan on revealing your talents as a bowler?"

"S-sorry Vikki I should have... should have told you... I guess when Kim said that she might be able to find me a partner I was so grateful that I never thought that you might be a good..."

Sarah had just put her cup of coffee to her lips when she heard that and she broke into a laugh that sent coffee spraying all over the table. "Good bowler, Vikki?" she said seemingly unconcerned with the mess she'd made. "Vikki has trouble keeping it on the lane let alone getting it anywhere near the head pin."

Vikki simply shrugged her shoulders. "She's right Justin where bowling and stuff is concerned once I've got one of then big balls in my hand I'm just hopelessly uncoordinated. Dancing and stuff I'm good, but bowling, all I'm good for is keeping people amused." She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.