Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 9: Just Another Saturday Morning - Not!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Just Another Saturday Morning - Not! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I walked in the back door grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't help it, finally life was looking up, and it was beginning to have some purpose at last. My parents who were sitting at the kitchen table looked slightly perplexed. Now I could understand that of course, after all happiness and a sense of satisfaction weren't usually a part of my everyday demeanour.

I was about to head for the upstairs bathroom for a shower after my morning run when my father called me back with a friendly rebuke. "Just where do you think your going? And if it's the bathroom, would you like your mother to go with you?"

That mum had told him what happened yesterday wasn't in question obviously. The question was just how much had she told him? Then I took one look at his ear-to-ear grin and knew she'd told him everything. Not that I should have expected anything different, especially when you have parents as honest as mine, parents who enjoy the sexually free relationship they do.

"It's all right." He grabbed me by the wrist and sat me down in a chair near my mother. "A little fun within the bosom--" he looked pointedly down at mum's chest "--of your family never did anybody any harm, and besides, it's all good clean fun. And anyway, judging by the way your mother was boasting about a certain physical attribute of yours you're going to make your old man a little jealous. But that's enough of that; let's talk about you coming in here grinning like a Cheshire cat. Now suppose you sit down and tell us all about it."

It was difficult for me not to rush into the story but I tried to stay calm as I attempted to explain about how I literally bumped into Vikki to my father, a veritable giant of a man with dark hair, a slight beer gut and a very jolly manner. I started with how I hadn't been able to help looking at those two young girls as I bumped into Vikki and finished with the date we'd made for tomorrow night. I even told them how Vikki had engineered the whole thing.

"Well, well, well, Mary did you hear that? Our boy has a date with a girl." Dad stood up and walked around the table until he was standing behind my mother, then using his considerable strength he turned her chair around while she was sitting in it until she was facing me. "You know Mary," he said as he began to massage her shoulders, "it looks like all that attention you've been paying him has had the desired effect."

"Oh be quiet Louis," said my mother turning her head in his direction. "See Justin," she said turning back to look at me, "now if this Vikki Thompson saw something in you then others will too. Now will you forget about Julie Morris and all of those bitchy things she said?"

I smiled and nodded.

Suddenly dad turned his attention back to me. "I'll bet she's good looking too. You didn't tell us what she looked like Justin." He turned back to my mother and nudged her gently in the ribs. "She must be really pretty otherwise I don't think he'd be so keen to tell us about her, would he Mary?"

"Oh leave the poor lad alone Louis, after all the bad times at school, and especially after that Julie Morris incident he deserves..."

"That fucking little cunt, honestly I didn't think that..."

"LOUIS!" It was clearly a warning about his language. My mother turned from dad to look me. She smiled. It was a smile full of the love only a mother could have for her son. "I hope everything works out for you because you certainly deserve it sweetheart."

"Not to mention the opportunity to get his end in, throw a leg, and enjoy the greatest of all indoor sports, fucking!" Added my father before he turned in my direction. "And of course you'll get the opportunity to do everything your mother taught you." He winked at me. "Of course if you need some further tips your mother and I will be only to glad to help, won't we dear? After all fucking is about the only thing the pair of us could teach successfully."

I watched mum go red in the face, it was good look with her brunette hair colour, but the lascivious expression caused by the way her mouth turned and her tongue poked out of the corner told me that she wanted to, and that she was hoping my father was serious. Then she spoke rather cautiously. "I don't know Louis, after what I told you about yesterday, whether your serious or not but I guess where the happiness of our boy is concerned we can make sacrifices. That is if you are serious?"

Mum wore a nightie but no dressing gown; the lacy almost see-through garment had a tie at the neck that was undone. The nightie didn't do much to hide those familiar slender curves or the breasts that I had so enjoyed the look and feel of; neither did it make it easy for me to look my mother in the eye.

I was nervous about being my parent's sexual pupil. After all the previous day with mum had been bad enough even though I had eventually relaxed and enjoyed it. I just didn't know if I could face doing the same things with my mother in front of dad. "I don't know about that, I mean after what happened before I met Vikki, it may not be necessary." My gaze was wandering from my father to my mother, except that every time I looked at mum my eyes drifted down to her breasts and those pert nipples that were pushing against the sheer material. "I met this woman, and she invited me in for a drink. Then she invited me back tomorrow afternoon to discuss something, now I may be no expert but I think that she has plans on my education too, if tomorrow afternoon goes as I expect."

I noticed my father looking intently at me every time my gaze wandered in the direction of mum, which was hardly surprising because he must have noticed that I was spending more time talking to her breasts than I was to her.

"He doesn't think that'll be necessary Mary." He turned back to me and smiled. Then he said in a stage whisper, "Did you know that your mother is the biggest show-off, the biggest exhibitionist I've ever met. Mary likes to have people look at her naked body, she thinks that what's happening in this country and in this city is just the best thing that ever happened? Did you know that I like people to look at her naked too, that sometimes when we play strip poker with Karen and Allan Simpson, Melanie Collins and her boyfriend Mark James and Jane and Noel Morris that your mother sometimes tries to lose just so she can be the first one undressed. Now that's a given, and there's nothing wrong with that because I'm proud of your mother's body."

"Louis really! I'm sure that Justin doesn't need to..."

Then my father put his hands under mum's armpits and eased her out of the chair. "I'm sure he does, and so do I." He reached down, gripped the hem of mum's nightie in both hands and lifted it up and off her body leaving her stark naked as she sat down again. "It would be a shame to hide such beauty all the time, don't you think Justin?" I watched my father take a breast in each hand as he spoke. "And we are family after all."

I was staggered, this was a development I'd hardly expected, but I thought what the hell, maybe it was better to give him an answer he wanted. So as I grinned broadly I said with a lot more confidence than I would have been able to manage even two hours ago, "Yeah dad, especially a gorgeous woman like mum."

Having settled that, dad turned to me and laughed as he continued to massage my mother's breasts. "Now son tell us all about tomorrow afternoon and whoever is going to help your sex education, just who is she and is she as pretty as your mother. Is this girl as pretty as your mother? More to the point will this girl you're going out with know the type of lifestyle you want, the sort of relationship you'd like, and if she does, will she like it?"

I looked to each of my parents in turn. "The woman is someone I knew from that paper round I used to do. But that's not all of it, there's something about her name that I can't put my finger on. As for the other questions, no I don't think the woman or Vikki are any prettier. And yes I will tell Vikki if things go further than just tomorrow night. I guess with the way you brought me up I certainly wouldn't consider doing anything else. And as for how she'd react--" I remembered what Vikki had said about not confusing love with having a good time, "--well maybe it might be surprising."

"I hope your right young man, this could give family dinners at our house a whole new meaning!" said my father as he squeezed each nipple between a thumb and index finger while he massaged mum's breasts with the other three fingers of each hand.

Now I watched as my father eased mum out of the chair again and sat down himself before sitting his mother on his lap with her back against his chest and her legs outside his giving me the best beaver shot I'd seen in my young life. (Yes that even included all of the previous days incredible events). God I was horny now, and why wouldn't I be? Plus my father was making it more and more impossible as he began stroking her cunt - God I love that word, even if I tried not to think it or use it - with the middle finger of his left hand and massaging one of her breasts with his other hand.

Then my father looked up as he continued to toy with mum's naked body. "What's this woman's name, maybe we can help out? Oh and feel free to join in anytime, your mum still has one tit free."

I didn't move immediately, well how could I? It would feel funny to touch my mother in a sexual way with my father around. Somehow though I got the feeling that if I didn't this time the question would come up again.

"Her name is Caroline Herschfeldt."

My parents had looked as if they were in a world of their own, which was hardly surprising considering what his father was doing with his finger, but the mention of her name brought them both back to earth.

"GOOD GOD! Did you hear that Louis darling," said mum as she pushed her vagina against my father's probing finger, "Caroline Herschfeldt?" She turned her head and kissed my father passionately as she began to play with her own breasts. "I think he really will get an education tomorrow afternoon."

I didn't really understand. That there was something strange about the woman I knew already, but mum and dad knowing her was entirely unexpected. And it seemed they knew her well enough to know that I looked like getting a lot more than I could have bargained for, or even hoped for in my wildest imagination.

My father stood up then, took mum's hand and motioned towards the door that led to the stairs. "Maybe we should go to our bedroom and show Justin the picture."

The picture - it was positioned above the head of the bed - wasn't anything I'd taken a lot of notice of on the few times I had been in their bedroom and I certainly hadn't taken any notice of it yesterday afternoon. This time I took a closer look while my father sat down next to my reclining mother and began to play with her breasts.

The picture had a young girl in the top left corner on a balance beam doing a handstand in the splits position. In the top right was a man playing snooker while in the centre were three smaller images of table tennis, ten-pin bowling and basketball. However it was the image that occupied the whole of the bottom third of the picture that grabbed my attention, it was of a naked man and woman having sex in the missionary position, the man's erect penis could be clearly seen half in and half out of the woman's vagina. At the bottom just above the frame was the title. 'The Best of All Indoor Sports'!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.