Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 8: A Date At Last

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Date At Last - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After leaving Caroline Herschfeldt's house I continued on my usual Saturday morning route to Oaktree road where I turned right. The reason for a different course at the weekend was that the girl in the short shorts never appeared and simply for some different scenery I began jogging south along a path that took me past a distinguished looking two story house on Hawke Street, that as can be seen turned out to be Caroline Herschfeldt's.

I ran north up Oaktree Road and didn't see anything that was in any way as exciting as Caroline, not that I really expected to, I mean she would be a pretty hard act to follow unless that person happened to be the girl in the short shorts.

At the Shearers Arms I turned right and kept going until I reached the railway line where another right turn took me into Railway Road. That led me past a public housing estate and the back of the station. From there it was on towards Morrison Street where I turned right towards a small group of shops.

Running can be some sort of a distraction especially when my mind runs away with all sorts of lecherous thoughts, as of course it does on a regular basis, but this morning it was a way to make me forget the sexual thoughts that seemed to occupy my almost every waking moment - and a good proportion of the sleeping ones - of my day. And I had succeeded until I was halfway down Morrison, at which point a couple of young dark haired girls dressed in tight fitting short skirts and singlets attracted my attention from the other side of the road by waving and then bending over to flash their cute and really tight-fitting white panties in my direction.

Unfortunately I found the sight so pleasantly distracting that I ran headlong into the young girl I'd seen on all of those weekday mornings. I was shattered. Here was the girl of all my fantasies and wet dreams and I had barrelled into her like a runaway freight train while perving at two girls on the other side of the road. Surely any chance I had with such a beautiful young lady was gone.

I watched as she staggered around trying desperately to maintain her balance before falling, rather inelegantly, to the ground.

I was quick to help her up. "I r-really am s-s-sorry m-miss, I d-didn't s-see you. I d-do hope y-y-you're okay?"

God that was embarrassing, a sentence that should have taken no more than six or seven seconds took all of about twenty-five to get out. Now what chance did I have of getting a date with the girl after an exhibition like that, even if I could manage the question?

"If you'd been watching where you were going instead of at those two across the road, you'd have seen me." She ran her hands lightly over her sexy figure, tilted her head to the side until her ear was almost resting on her right shoulder, squinted her eyes and stared at me. The beginnings of a smile appeared and she nodded her head. "I'm fine, nothing broken.

"I do however have a small confession to make, this was planned." She was laughing now, a friendly laugh though. "Surely you don't think that yesterday morning was the first time I knew that you were following me." She smiled beautifully as her chubby cheeks turned slightly red. "I've known for a while that you were following me and I decided that if you weren't going to do something then it was time I did. I thought it was time I got to know the person behind that body that you've done so much work with the body that has changed so much in the last few months."

"You m-mean that you p-planned this little... ?"

"Of course! You don't think those two girls running past at exactly that time was a coincidence do you? Or that them flashing cute white panties was accidental?"

Just then I saw the proof when she waved to the two girls as they came out of the hot-bread shop.

"See what I mean?"

Her smile was natural; it gave me as much cause for hope as her little confession did. Not knowing what else to do I held out my hand and watched the girl as she took it. "J-J-Justin R-Robertson is my name and if I'd s-seen you it wouldn't have been n-necessary to look across the road."

"My names Vikki Thompson." She ran across the road and waited with hands on hips and a cheeky grinned plastered across her face. "You've checked me out," she patted her right hip, "see anything you like?" She was wearing, a short navy blue netball skirt, navy blue sports bra and matching bloomers that covered barely half of her bottom-cheeks. She held her skirt high so that her bikini bloomers were completely visible and twirled around to give me a good look.

Of course I did who wouldn't. What I saw was an attractive girl with long brown hair who didn't make fun of me and seemed to even like me a little and even had the patience to wait and listen through all of my nervous stammering. "All of it!" I finally managed without a stammer for once.

Oh I liked all of it all right, and especially that arse, that wonderfully rounded bottom of hers that I wanted to touch, to hold and caress, to take in my hands and squeeze as I pulled her to me. Oh she was beautiful, and this girl I'd dreamt about in my wildest fantasies had a name now, Vikki Thompson. How simple life would be if she would go out with me. I mean surely she wouldn't have gone to such trouble if she weren't as keen on me as... But no, there was no sense thinking things like that with a track record like mine. And as was my usual practice I began dismissing such positive thoughts immediately even though this should have been a guilt edged invitation that even somebody like me couldn't fail to take advantage of.

"You look hot, the least I can do is buy you cold drink," I finally stammered out after several seconds.

Now there were no more thoughts of the lecherous behaviour of Caroline Herschfeldt, my mind was entirely focused on Vikki Thompson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.