Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 2: An Early Morning Run

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Early Morning Run - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I waited as long as I dared until the movement of my father onto his left side and the placing of his right arm just below and touching my mother's breasts drove me downstairs and away from the sight of my mother's naked body. From there I went to the kitchen, filled up my drink bottle with purified water from the fridge and ran out the back door checking my watch as I went. I still had time to get to Station Street; this was my main reason for getting out of bed in the morning - apart from the exercise of course.

I ran up the hill at the eastern end of Cotton Way and headed towards the park entrance. From there I headed towards the northern end of the park which exited onto May Close, Station Street and the young female jogger with the long brown hair who always dressed so sexily in tight fitting crop-tops or sports bras and short shorts that were obviously a size too small causing them to cling to and expose most of the luscious cheeks of her lovely bottom.

But what about if she didn't show, after all she had to get sick sometime, was bound to go away on holidays, wasn't she? And what if they took their holidays a different time from early January when we took ours? Maybe she would start running a different way, or stop jogging completely and use a different form of exercise. I thought of all those things and many others as my naturally pessimistic nature took command while I ran past the local basketball stadium.

I needn't have worried though; she was there as usual in those familiar tight black shorts and a matching sports bra. Just the sight of her took away the mental pictures of my mother that had been on my mind since I left home. Oh I could never tire of that marvellous bottom, the wonderful curves of those sweet buttocks, the naked midriff and those spectacular legs.

As usual I followed her to High Street, followed the swaying sensual movement of that glorious bottom. Then I did something stupid, something I hadn't done in all the times I'd been following her. I forgot about the overhanging tree by the fence of the vacant property next door to the fire station.

"FUCK IT!"

The words came out automatically as the impact of the branches sat me on my backside. And it just happened to be my luck that two firemen just happened to be outside of the station next door to where the tree was, just happened that they were enjoying some early morning fresh air and that their gaze just happened to be on my approach and not the girl's departure.

The incident not unnaturally caused the two men a great deal of amusement and brought some hysterical laughter which in turn attracted the brief attention of the girl who smiled with some delight as she turned into High Street.

What could I do now? The two firemen knew I was following her, so did she, and it was perfectly obvious that I was totally embarrassed by the whole incident. Slow down that's what, and hope that she wouldn't turn round and embarrass me even more. Of course she didn't, just like she'd never ever turned around on all of the other occasions I'd followed her.

With my morning run ruined thanks to such an embarrassing incident, well at least it was for me, I turned down High Street, turned off at Marks Close, entered the park from the eastern end and headed home that way.

In my mind there was only one way to put the incident with the firemen and the girl out of my mind, and that was by doing what I did best, which was creating a little fantasy in my mind, and that's what I did.

It soon began to take shape as I thought about the girl, imagined her naked and running away from me. I had a tantalising vision of her naked bottom as it swayed and moved in accompaniment to the rhythmic motion of her hips. Then suddenly she was turning around, and oh what a sight it was seeing her running backwards as one hand stroked her pouting sex lips while the other alternated between brushing her breasts and beckoning me to try and catch her.

"Well really how disgusting! Some people are such animals. What with the government's new charter and this cities accompanying by-laws I just don't know what this country, indeed the whole world, is coming to."

The comment was loud enough to jog me out of my fantasy, loud enough to make me look up and see who was responsible. It was a middle-aged couple running in my direction. I hadn't even realised I'd been rubbing the front of my shorts, or that I had gripped my erection between thumb and forefinger. 'How was I to know' I thought as I continued on for a few yards before turning and staring at the now departing couple. 'And I'm a human animal' I added in silent answer to their comment as I ran past the public tennis courts - full already with potential champions, including a leggy and scantily clad blonde who obviously had designs on being the new Maria Sharapova - towards the path that led to home. 'After all, we all behave a little differently, have different feelings and desires, don't we?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.