Gang Bang Bonnie - Cover

Gang Bang Bonnie

by Phil Phantom

Copyright© 2004 by Phil Phantom

Incest Sex Story: A bathing 15 daughter lets her father in to piss. The bathroom is not the only thing she lets him into.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Water Sports   .

Copyright © 1999, Phil Phantom. ALL Rights Reserved

Bonnie sat in a tub of water with her father begging to get in and use the toilet. He had to go, bad. There was no curtain on the tub, just six inches of slightly milky water, but she had to let him in and called out, "All right, I'll unlock the door, but give me a few seconds to get back in the tub."

"Fine, just hurry."

Bonnie got out dripping water off her fifteen-year-old, never-been-seen-naked-by-a-man body, went to the door, and flipped the latch, then raced back to the sanctuary of the tub, almost slipping and busting her terribly cute ass. That would have been a terribly big boo boo. Her father would have insisted on playing doctor. At the least, he would scoop up her naked body and place her in the tub - eventually. He had been acting awfully strange since the divorce. Six months without pussy might make a man act strangely, but he was her daddy. He should try to control his strangeness better. There were times he made her feel like a fine piece of ass, and this was another one of them.

She settled into the water, placed an arm over her C-cup breasts, and shielded her pussy with the other hand, though all he'd see is a light patch of submerged pubic hair. She didn't want him to see that. He didn't need to see that. He seemed to know there was pussy below that without seeing the telltale pussy hair.

She knew she'd be seeing his dick again. This was just another excuse to show his dick. He paraded his naked dick around using his long schlong like bait, as though that would make a daughter bite the incestuous hook. Sure, he had a nice dick, but it was too nice for her pussy even if it were legal for her pussy. She might have been willing to help the poor guy out before things got this bad and this pathetic, but they just weren't a good match - big dick, small pussy - sorry Daddy, but you're stuck with mother thumb and her four daughters. She had no intention of making her pussy big to accommodate him, and he sure wouldn't make his dick small to accommodate her.

Besides, she was virgin and wanted to bring a small pussy along on the honeymoon, virgin or not. Men like tight pussy. A husband deserves tight pussy if not a tight virgin pussy. She kept her pussy tight by only using one finger to fuck herself - lately, while thinking about her daddy fucking herself. She wasn't sure how long she could let him go on suffering before she fucked her future husband out of some tight pussy by not being too difficult.

Letting him into the bathroom while she was naked in the tub was one act of not being too difficult and the beginning of a trend that didn't bode well for husbands who like tight pussy. Not-being-too-difficult act number three almost got her fucked in her own bedroom. He got to see her in bra and panties - see her and thoroughly check the fit. He bought them and acted like he had the right to do that. She wasn't too difficult. He found that her pussy was in the crotch of her panties. That wasn't difficult. They were see-thru panties.

Again, she saw his cock, this time pissing. That was interesting. She'd seen it soft, hard, and in various states between. Now she saw an in-between stage in the act of pissing. He could have stood with his back to her. He could have held his cock with the right instead of the left hand. No, he had to stand in profile and piss into the toilet from the side while displaying his cock. She watched. Hell, he wanted her to watch. That was one purpose of this charade - maybe a big dick pissing would make her take the bait. He could have gone outside to piss. That was one reason he lost a wife. He'd need to piss and step outside and piss in her petunias - pissy petunias really pissed her off.

He pissed and missed quite a bit because he kept his eyes on her - another purpose, to see her naked, to break down that final barrier. She could see it now: Why can't I watch you get undressed? I've seen you naked. Big deal. Here, let me help you get those panties off. Need your pussy trimmed. I'll trim it for you. Spread your legs.

When he stopped pissing, he turned toward the tub and moved to the edge of the tub, leaving his dick hanging out over the edge of the tub. Bonnie had to back up and go, "Daddy, put that away. You're dripping pee in my bath water."

"Won't hurt. Piss is sterile. My piss is cleaner than your bath water. I should have pissed in the tub."

"Yeah, you might actually hit the tub. I'm not cleaning that up. You did your business, now please leave me to finish my bath."

"I'd like to help wash you."

"Daddy, please. I know what you want. Go out and get laid. I'm your daughter, your minor daughter at that. Go wash someone else's daughter. I don't care if she's a minor someone else's daughter, or a coal miner's daughter. Set up a daughter washing both. Pay someone to let you wash their daughter, but you are not washing your daughter."

"You sure are pretty with no clothes on, Bonnie."

"I feel naked with no clothes on."

"A girl with a body like yours should run around naked."

"Daddy, don't do this."

"Come on, Bonnie, don't hide. Let your hands down."

"Daddy, I let you in. You could have gone outside. I let you see this much. Can't you be thankful for that?"

"I am. I'm very thankful. Thanks for letting me see you naked, Bonnie."

"You're welcome, now go away."

"Bonnie, are you a lesbian?"

"NO! Do you think that because I don't want to have sex with my own father that I must be a lesbian?"

"If your not a lesbian, then washing your pussy probably doesn't do a thing for you, does it?"

"Gets it clean."

"Yes, but I could get it a lot cleaner and have a ball doing it."

"I'm sure you would, but I get it clean enough."

"Yes, but I'd clean your pussy inside and out, especially the inside. I'll bet you don't clean the inside, do you?"

"The inside doesn't need cleaning. Nature cleans the inside."

"I could make your clit sparkle."

"Daddy, you are not washing me and you are getting all worked up thinking about it. Stop playing with it."

"I'm not playing with it; I'm jacking off."

"Not in my bath water, you're not."

"No - on you - in your pretty face."

"DADDY!"

"It can't hurt. You're in the tub. It'll wash right off and go down the drain. Besides, sperm is good for a girl's skin. Haven't you heard that?"

"Yes, but only from people with sperm they want to get rid of. Daddy, don't point that thing at my face. If you must do this, squirt it on my leg. Squirt it on my knees. If sperm is good for the skin, my knees could use it. Here, I'll pull my knees up and make it easy for you. There, if this works, I'll tell all my girl friends."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.