Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It was a rainy and chilly Sunday morning as Sandra rushed from her car to Elaine's porch. She closed the wet umbrella and sat it aside before opening the door. The boys and Elaine was already dressed and ready for church when she walked in.

"A little late I see," Elaine said to her mother as she stood in the foyer with water dripping from her raincoat.

"I got a late start," she answered. She went down on one knee as the boys ran to her.

Elaine laughed. "I bet I know why." She thought she actually saw her mother blush. "Let's get going or we're going to be late for church."

They placed the boys in the car seats of the mini-van and drove off for church. The rain was coming down in buckets and the wind had picked up. It was a miserable day. However, the weather had no effect on the smiling faces of the two women.

"So, did you have a good time last night?" Sandra asked her daughter.

"Wonderful," Elaine said. "The food was great."

"Come on Elaine... did you or didn't you?" her mother asked anxiously.

"That's very personal mother," Elaine teased.

"Alright, don't tell me," she pouted.

"The answer is no."

"Really?" Sandra said in surprise. "You have that glow of a woman who has been well satisfied. I should know... I saw it in the mirror this morning," she laughed.

"I am satisfied. But we didn't go all the way."

Sandra shook her head. "I have to admire your fortitude."

"Well, it wasn't easy. But the truth is that I didn't want our first time to be on the pool table."

Sandra laughed loudly. "I can understand that. However, I told you there were fresh sheets on the bed upstairs."

"I know. It was very tempting but I want the first time to be special... and, in my own bed."

Sandra looked at her with understanding. "A little revenge huh?"

"Something like that," Elaine answered. "Uh... mother, what does your schedule look like next weekend?"

"Busy I'm sure, why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would watch the boys?"

Sandra smiled. "Well, I have Jerome coming over, but I'm sure he won't mind... especially if it's a favor his friend Derrick."

"Thanks Mom." She reached over and squeezed her mother's hand. "Can you go shopping with me sometime this week? I want to pick up something sexy."

"Absolutely. In fact, I need a few things myself."

The workweek seemed like it would never end for Elaine. The only consolation was that she had a lot of contact with Derrick, but it was all she could do to keep her hands off of him. Several times she debated going into his office and locking the door. However, her logic won. She settled for passionate kisses in the stairwell after returning from lunch.

Derrick obviously wanted to do more. Elaine convinced him to wait until Saturday night. She promised that he wouldn't be disappointed.

Elaine's hands were trembling as she smoothed out her thigh high nylons. She didn't think she had ever been so nervous... not even on her wedding night. She had consumed a half bottle of wine, but she could still feel butterflies in her stomach. Her mother had picked up the boys at 4 O'clock, giving her time to take a long bubble bath and try to relax. Derrick was due over at six.

She had prepared a light meal for them and had the dinning room table set, including lit candles. The only thing left to do was put on her dress and high-heels. Her mother had helped her pick out a skintight Victoria Secrets dress. It was made of a pink, lacy stretch material that hugged her body so tight that every curve or dimple could be seen. The material was almost transparent. Underneath, she was naked but for the nylons and a pair of silk thong panties. She wouldn't have worn panties but she didn't want to have to worry about her juice running down her thighs. She was already wet.

While Elaine had no doubts about what she was about to do, she realized that it was going to be a turning point in her life. She had never considered having an affair, and she probably wouldn't have if she had married a loving man. She longed for a relationship like her mother had had with her father but she had finally concluded that it was never going to happen for her. Her mother had been right all along. John was not the right man for her.

As she slid the dress over her head and looked into the mirror, she wondered if she was doing this partially for revenge to pay John back for ignoring her. However, the excitement that she felt at that moment told her that it was much more than that. She had come to care for Derrick very much. And she thought he felt the same way. She could see a look in his eyes that was more than lust. She saw that same look in her own eyes right now.

Elaine wiggled her hips, pushing the tight dress down until it stopped high on her thighs. She almost gasped. The light from behind her highlighted her body under the thin dress. Her breasts were outlined in the soft lace and her nipples were poking through. The dress clung so tightly to her body that she could see her navel and the soft swell of her stomach. She turned and looked at the rear view. She could see her round cheeks and the dark divide between. In fact, the dress was so tight that she could even see the little dimple that she had on one cheek. A chill of excitement rushed through her. She was glad she had panties on.

The doorbell startled Elaine. She brushed her hair back and took one last look at her makeup before she hurried to the front door. When she opened it, she saw Derrick standing there with a bouquet of roses. Her heart fluttered as she stared at the handsome man. He was wearing slacks, a polo shirt and sports jacket.

Derrick was staring as well. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide as he stood frozen on the porch.

"For me," Elaine said as she reached for the roses.

"Uh... uh... yes," he stuttered. "God, you look incredible."

"Thank you," Elaine said and leaned forward to kiss him. Then she realized that the neighbors might see them so she pulled him inside. She kissed him again, this time more passionately. When she finally pulled away, they were both breathing hard. "Come on in. I have some wine chilling." Then Elaine turned and led Derrick into the house. She could feel his eyes on her rear and knew that he could almost see her bare cheeks under the thin material. The high heels forced her to sway her hips provocatively.

Derrick followed her to the dinning room.

As Elaine placed the roses on the table and poured him a glass of wine, he stepped close to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Then he bent his head and kissed the soft skin of her neck.

Elaine felt chills run up and down her spine and turned her head to allow him more room. When she felt his groin press to her ass, she moaned and pushed back. There would be no teasing tonight. She wanted him more than anything she had ever wanted. When she turned in his arms, his lips found hers.

Finally, Derrick pulled away and looked at her with lust in his eyes. Then he looked at the food on the table and whispered, "I can't eat now."

"Neither can I," she responded.

Derrick took the wineglass from her hand and sat it on the table. Then he lifted her in his arms. "Where's the bedroom?"

"Oh God... upstairs on the right," she gasped.

Derrick carried her upstairs to the bedroom. He used his foot to push the door open and then carried her inside. The bedroom was dark but for fragrant candles. The bed was made and turned down. He sat Elaine down on her feet and kissed her again, his hands finding her nearly naked cheeks.

Elaine moaned and pressed her chest to him, opening her mouth for his insistent tongue. She sucked his tongue and began to grind her hips against his. She could feel his large penis pushing back. Another moan escaped her when she felt him bunching up the back of her dress until his bare hands could feel her soft ass cheeks.

Derrick pushed Elaine back onto the bed and stepped back. He quickly pulled off his jacket and then pulled his shirt over his head. He paused as he stared down at her. His eyes caressed her body from top to bottom.

Elaine's eyes were doing the same thing. She could see his chest muscles move up and down with his rapid breathing. His stomach was hard and the muscles well defined. As she watched, he unbuckled his pants and let them drop. His shorts and shoes quickly followed until he was standing naked in front of her. He looked like a Greek God. His large penis pointed toward the sky and throbbed in anticipation. A bubble of clear juice appeared on the head before forming a long string that hung from the tip. Elaine quickly sat up and grabbed his shaft. Her mouth covered the head as she caught the sweet cream before it could drip to the floor. A moan escaped her lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.