Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The following morning, Sunday, Elaine had just finished feeding the boys breakfast when she heard her mother come into the house.

"Hi Elaine," Sandra said as she hurried over to the boys. "How are my boys?" she gushed.

Elaine didn't answer her mother's greeting and walked over to place dishes in the sink. She began to clean them when the telephone rang.

"Hello," she answered.

It was John.

After listening for a minute, Elaine's face turned solemn. "Really. It can't be that important. You're been gone for almost three weeks already."

Sandra turned from the boys and looked at her daughter. She knew that John was telling her that he wasn't coming home this week as planned.

Elaine slammed the phone down making the boys look up.

Sandra didn't say anything as she looked at her daughter with sympathy.

"He's going to be away for at least another week, maybe two," Elaine said with venom in her voice.

Sandra sighed and said, "I'm sorry sweetie."

Elaine turned away and looked out the window as tears began to fall.

Sandra gave the boys a box of animal crackers she had brought with her and walked over to her daughter. She stepped behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist for a hug.

Elaine began to sob.

"Why don't we skip church today and go to the park with the boys?" Sandra whispered.

Elaine turned around, wiping her eyes. She looked at her two boys, now stuffing animal crackers in their mouths, and smiled. Then she looked at her mother's concerned face and said, "You're always here when I need you Mom." She hugged her mother.

"That's what mom's are for," she whispered. Adding, "Let's not let the boys see that you're upset."

It was a glorious Sunday and there were a lot of people in the park enjoying an unusually warm October day. Elaine and her mother took the boys to the play area and put them in the swings. As they stood beside each other, pushing the swings, Elaine looked at her mother and said, "So how was last night with Jerome?"

Immediately Sandra got a dreamy look on her face and said, "Unbelievable. I didn't know one man could have that much cum in him."

"Motherrrr!" Elaine said in mock exasperation. Then she added, "So he's a good F U C K," spelling the words so the kids wouldn't understand.

"Better than good. Besides, he has a great personality and he makes me laugh. That's a bonus."

Elaine smiled at her mother and felt jealous. She pulled Jimmy and Todd out of the swings and directed them to a large sandbox. The two squealing toddlers ran toward the sandbox and jumped in. Elaine and her mother sat on a bench nearby.

"So you two just made love all night?"

"I don't know if you would call it making love," she laughed. "It was more like two animals mating."

Elaine shook her head at her mother.

"We did it again this morning. Haven't you noticed me walking funny," she added with another laugh.

Elaine hadn't seen her mother this happy in years. Her jealousy dissolved into happiness for her. "I'm so happy for you Mom."

Sandra said, "Well, let's not jump the gun here. One F. U. C. K. does not make a relationship."

"Well, it's a start."

"God, he had me so worked up in the car that I practically raped him as soon as we got into the house. I doubt you were out of the driveway before I was sucking him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.