Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Back inside the house, Sandra was in heaven. She was sitting on Jerome's naked lap on the sofa with her arms wrapped around his neck. She still had her clothes on. "So do you like my blouse?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? You tits were driving me crazy all night," Jerome answered. He reached up and began to unbutton the blouse. "Now I want to see them in the flesh," he laughed. When he had the blouse opened, he pushed it aside and bared her large tits. "Gorgeous," he gasped as he lifted one large orb to his lips.

"Mmmmm," Sandra moaned as she held his head to her now heaving chest. She let him suck one nipple before pulling it away and letting him have the other. At the same time she felt his hand slipping between her legs. She spread them as far as her skirt would allow.

Jerome's fingers found her swollen sex and one slipped inside.

"Oh God baby, let's go to my bedroom." With that Sandra got up and grabbed Jerome's hand to lead him down the hall. As soon as they were in her bedroom, she pushed him onto the bed until he was lying on his back. His penis had grown again and was standing tall. Sandra quickly stripped off her blouse and skirt. She stood at the side of the bed for a moment, enjoying the site of her soon to be lover as he lay naked on her bed... a bed she had only once shared with anyone else... and it was another black man. Her eyes roamed down his strong chest to his trim waist and the bulging stomach muscles. When they reached his penis a chill went through her. It wasn't incredibly long but it was thick, with veins that were bulging and pulsing from the hot blood pumping through them. His clear pre-cum juice trickled down the dark shaft in a steady stream, making the chocolate skin sparkle. His large balls squirmed in their sacks as if the sperm was ready to boil.

Sandra was trembling as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist. "God, I can't wait to get this cock in me," she gasped to herself.

"Put it in," Jerome whispered excitedly.

Sandra reached between her legs and found his wide shaft. She centered the head on her more than ready hole. Then she slowly moved her hips in a circle, teasing the tip of his penis. She pushed down a little, letting the head barely have access to her warm insides. Then she pulled back, smiling at Jerome's moan of frustration.

"You're driving me crazy," Jerome hissed as he reached for Sandra's hips and tried to pull her down.

Sandra resisted, lifting up until she was on her feet and squatting over his shaft. When she was positioned over his penis, she allowed the head to enter her slightly before she quickly pulling away again. She kept that up until she too couldn't take anymore. This time when she let the head enter, she moved down, taking a couple of inches of the shaft into her. Her juice began to run down the shaft and across Jerome's balls. She took a deep breath and held it. Then she forced all of her weight down, taking the entire shaft into her body. "Ahhhhheeeeee!!!" she screamed as the fat shaft spread the walls of her warm hole until the head banged into her cervix. She gasped and trembled and tried to catch her breath. Every inch of his penis was inside her, stretching her hole like she hadn't felt in years.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.