Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

The car was barely off the parking lot when Elaine heard a moan come from the back seat. She turned to look at Derrick, afraid to look back, and saw a smile on his face. His eyes were looking into the rear view mirror. As much as Elaine wanted to look into the back, she kept her eyes forward. However, when she saw Derrick reach up and turn the mirror toward her, she couldn't help herself. A gasp escaped her lips when she saw that Jerome was kissing her mother and his hand appeared to be between her legs. Immediately her eyes turned from the mirror and she stared straight ahead, her face turning bright red. Unfortunately, she couldn't close her ears to the smacking of lips and the quiet groans of pleasure. Her heart was suddenly pounding in her chest and she felt her already swollen lips pulsing.

Derrick took the opportunity to reach over and place his hand on her thigh. She jumped but didn't immediately remove his hand. He was encouraged by that and began to slide his hand up her thigh.

Elaine was paralyzed with excitement and fear. The continual moans coming from the back seat were making her crazy with desire. She watched Derrick's hand disappear under her dress. When the fingers reached the top of her thighs, just inches from her sex, she reached down and grabbed his hand. "Derrick," she whispered.

Derrick smiled but didn't remove his hand. He held it still until he felt her grip relaxing. When it did, he moved the inch he needed.

"Uhhhh!!!" Elaine gasped and tightened her grip on his hand again. However, it was too late, his fingers had found her wet lips. Fearing that she was going to climax right there, she forced his hand from under her dress.

Derrick was not discouraged. He reached for her hand and pulled it to his lap, placing it on the bulge in his slacks.

Elaine's eyes grew wide when she felt Derrick's erection under her hand. As shocked as she was, she didn't pull her hand away. Then, as if she didn't have control of her hand, she squeezed him, feeling his penis throb in her grip. The sound of Derrick's voice startled her.

"Take it out," he said in a hoarse whisper.

She turned her head and looked at him. There was a wide grin on his face, but he appeared to be concentrating on driving.

When Elaine didn't move, Derrick reached for his zipper and quickly pulled it down.

The rasp of the zipper in the quiet car startled Elaine. Yet, she still didn't pull her hand away. Instead, she let Derrick push her hand into the opening of his slacks. Another gasp escaped her lips when she realized that he wasn't wearing underwear. Suddenly she found her hand wrapped around the hot shaft of his very hard penis. Her breathing increased and her heart continued to pound in her chest. She could feel her face growing hotter. The itch between her legs turned to throbs of excitement.

Derrick grabbed Elaine's wrist and encouraged her to pull his penis from his pants. A moan escaped his lips when it slipped out into the open.

Elaine looked down. A rush of excitement went through her when she saw the long black shaft jutting from the opening of Derrick's slacks. A loud groan from the back seat forced her eyes to the mirror again. This time her mouth opened in shock when she saw her mother's legs wrapped around Jerome's shoulders and his head was buried between her legs. Her mother's head was thrown back in pleasure as her hands pressed the back of Jerome's head.

"Damn," Derrick suddenly hissed.

Elaine turned forward and saw that they had arrived at her mother's house.

There was a rustling noise from the back seat as Sandra and Jerome hurried to straighten their clothes. As soon as the car stopped in the driveway, Sandra pulled Jerome out of the car. She held his hand as she leaned toward the side window toward her daughter.

Elaine saw that her mother's hair was a mess and her clothes were askew. Her blouse was hastily buttoned but in the wrong holes. Her skirt was twisted. "Mother!" Elaine gasped.

Sandra smiled at her daughter as she looked into the car. "My goodness, you weren't lying were you?" she gasped when she saw Derrick's long shaft in her daughter's hand.

In the confusion and excitement, Elaine had forgotten that she was holding Derrick's penis. Her face turned bright red and her mouth opened but nothing came out. She would have pulled her hand away but Derrick was still holding her wrist.

"You two have fun," Sandra said. "I know we will." With that she pulled Jerome along behind her as she rushed into the house.

Elaine sat in stunned silence, still holding Derrick's pulsing penis.

As soon as Sandra and Jerome were gone, Derrick pulled Elaine's lips to his. His tongue slipped into her mouth bringing a moan from them both.

After a long kiss, Elaine wrenched her mouth from his. "Derrick, please," she gasped. She could see that his face was a mask of lust.

Derrick reached a hand up to Elaine's head and began to gently pull it down.

At first, Elaine resisted, wondering what he wanted. As the pressure continued, she realized that he was pushing her mouth toward his penis. She heard him whisper, "Suck me." Elaine was suddenly breathing very hard as she watched Derrick's long penis come closer and closer to her mouth. She had never sucked a penis before. While she had tried with John, he never seemed to be interested and in fact, said it was dirty. She didn't know if she agreed with him but she never pressed the subject. However, now Derrick wanted her to take him into her mouth.

Derrick increased the pressure until Elaine's mouth was but an inch from his swollen head. Then, he paused. He didn't want to force her because wanted her to do it on her own.

Elaine was trembling now. She had never been this close to a penis. In fact, she was close enough to smell the musk. It wasn't an unpleasant smell and she found that it made her vagina throb. When her lips touched the soft skin of the head, she paused, her lips tightly closed. Then she felt a renewed pressure on the back of her head. She slowly opened her mouth and felt the large head spreading her lips. Suddenly her head began moving downward on it's own now. There was a ringing in her ears that almost blocked out the sound of Derrick's moan as her lips stretched to circle the large crown of his penis. First she tasted the sweet, clear juice that was streaming from the slit. Then she tasted the saltiness of his penis. The two combined to send waves of pleasure through her like she had never experienced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.