Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elaine is a lonely housewife that finds love in the arms of a black man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

"I really appreciate you watching the boys, Mom," Elaine said as she put her lipstick on in front of the dresser mirror.

"You know I love doing it," Sandra said as she leaned against the doorframe. "So is Derrick going to be at the picnic?"

Elaine turned to her mother and saw her raised eyebrows. "I suppose so," she answered non-committal and turned back to the mirror.

Sandra smiled at her daughter. "I bet he is. Otherwise you wouldn't be so particular with your dress and makeup."

"He's just a friend mother," Elaine said casually. Her words were not very convincing.

"I'm sure he is. So was my Jason," Sandra said in a teasing manner, referring to her black lover as if hadn't been over thirty years since they were together.

Elaine put her lipstick in her purse and turned to her mother. "What'd you think?" she said as she held her arms out and spun around. She had on a low cut tank top and a pair of tight short, shorts. On her feet she had on a pair of modestly high-heeled sandals. Her legs, which were freshly shaven and tanned from the summer sun, looked firm and sleek. She filled out the shorts quite well, with just a bit of the lower cheeks of her ass showing. Her seemingly perpetually hard nipples were poking out of her think top, attesting to the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You look great. But you had better not let Derrick get you alone," she laughed.

"Mother," Elaine said in mock frustration as she put her hands on her hips. Then she had to smile at the snide look on her mother's face. She turned and sat on the bed, her smile fading.

"What's wrong?" Sandra asked as she walked over and sat next to her daughter.

"You know what's wrong."

"Derrick?" she asked rhetorically.

"No, it's me. I know it's wrong but I get these butterflies whenever I think of him. I can't help it," she admitted with the frustration obvious in her voice.

Sandra put her arm around her daughter's shoulders. "I know how you feel," she said sincerely. "I felt the same way with Jason." She hugged her daughter for a moment and then asked, "Have you done anything with him yet?"

"Well, not exactly. He kissed me in the stairwell the other day."

"Is that all?" she asked curiously.

"Uh... no. He played with my breasts and... and... he put my hand on his thing," Elaine stated, unable to say the word.

"He put your hand on his cock?"

"Yes," Elaine answered, the nasty word echoing in her ears and causing a tremor of excitement to run between her legs.

"And you naturally pulled away."

"No, not right away."

Sandra laughed. "I'm not surprised. You're so much like me, it scares me sometimes."

"I don't know what to do. I don't want to be unfaithful to John but... but I can't seem to control these feelings."

"Let me tell you something about John. I've been around a little longer than you have and I think I know a little about men. I can almost guarantee you that John isn't innocent."

"You don't know that," Elaine returned with unintended anger in her voice.

"Don't be naive Elaine. Do you really think John stays on the road for weeks at a time without something going on?"

"Yes."

"Elaine, I didn't raise a fool. You know better than that." She looked at her daughter and sighed in frustration. "Just answer me one question. Is he ready for sex when he gets home?"

Elaine opened her mouth to answer and then paused. "Well... now that you mention it, he isn't. But I thought that was just because he's tired."

Sandra laughed but quickly stopped when she saw her daughter's look. "Sweetie, it wouldn't surprise me if he had another family somewhere."

"Another family?" Elaine almost screamed.

"Don't act so shocked. It happens."

Elaine felt herself getting angry, first at her mother, then at her husband and finally at herself. She got up without saying anything and went in to check on the boys. They were down for a nap. She walked over quietly and kissed Jimmy and then Todd. A smile came to her lips as she thought that at least two good things came out of the marriage.

"Have fun," Sandra said as she waived goodbye at the door.

Elaine was a little late to the picnic and it was in full swing when she arrived. She parked the car and walked over to a large group of tables where several hundred people were gathered, eating.

The picnic was an annual event, held at a local park a few miles outside of town. Most of the employees and their spouses attended... it was almost a requirement.

Several of Elaine's co-workers greeted her and invited her to sit at their table. She agreed and looked around for Derrick. When she didn't see him, she figured he hadn't arrived yet. She drank several beers, chatted with her friends as she picked at a piece of fried chicken and a salad.

"Anyone seen Derrick or Dick?" Elaine asked, adding Dick's name so people wouldn't wonder why she was asking about Derrick.

"The boys are over playing softball," one of the women said.

Elaine looked over and saw two teams playing ball on a field a couple hundred yards away. They were too far away to see Derrick.

"Anyone want to go watch?" Elaine asked as she got up from the table.

"No thanks," one woman said, apparently speaking for all of them. "We get plenty of sports at home," she added with a laugh.

Elaine left the group and walked over to the field, carrying her third beer. When she got to the field, Derrick was at bat. She observed that he had on a sleeveless tank top, shorts and tennis shoes. A little chill ran through her when she saw his strong arms holding the bat in preparation for the pitch. When it arrived, he swung hard sending the ball flying far into the outfield. The left fielder turned and began to run as the ball sailed over his head. Then she watched Derrick's strong, athletic legs carry him effortlessly around the base pads. His team members screamed encouragement as he rounded third base and headed for home. The ball got to the plate a second after Derrick crossed. His teammates mobbed him as his home run had apparently won the game.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.