My Clan Family: My First Slave - Cover

My Clan Family: My First Slave

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A young man returns home to discover that his Clan father wants to rid himself of his wife and slave, so gives her to her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

An ARPAnaut name of Corvette
Had a fetish involving the net.
As he fondled his IMP
His cock went from limp
To as hard as concrete which has set.


When I got home from soccer practise I knew Linda or mom was in trouble - that familiar stressful energy was in the air.

Dad met me just inside the kitchen - he was drinking his coffee and reading the paper at the table, just like there was nothing going on.

"Ah Tom, come here boy."

I wanted to shower the sweat and dirt off my body but knew better than to cross my father.

He seemed in rather good spirits as he set down his paper and looked me right in the eye. "I think your ready son."

"Ready?"

He ignored my question, "I have had it with her... and besides your old enough to handle it."

He was smiling at me as if awaiting praise, but truthfully I had no idea what he was talking about. "'Handle' who dad?"

"Your mother boy." He said it like I was an idiot. "She is now your responsibility."

What could I say, thanks?

He saw my confusion, "You know how this family works right Tom?"

I knew the family, or should I say the Clan, rules off by heart, as did the rest of our family. "Yes sir."

"What you didn't know is that the head of the house can get rid of any woman that he is master of...", he was getting 'rid' of mom? "... But as is often customary, one or more of the ladies can be given to a younger male of the household. Purely at my discretion mind you."

Whoa, is he saying what I think he is saying?

He saw the sparkle in my eyes, "That's right boy - I'm giving you your mom."

As the rules go, the same rules my fathers family has been living by for generations by the way, when he gives away a female in his household even he has no claim over her, though I'm still beholden to him as the head of our home and family. What that means is that if he wants mother to join him in his marriage bed, then he has to ask me - mother's new lord and master.

Mother is my first slave!

"Wow!"

Dad roared with laughter.

I had dozens of questions but the most obvious, "What about your marriage dad?"

"Annulled this morning by the local Clan priest", which was like the preacher for our religion. This meant that mother and father were no longer married.

"Does she know?"

"Oh yes!" His coffee was finished and he strode over the counter to deposit the mug. "Its a big responsibility son - more than you can imagine."

Of course he was right but all that kept going through my head, was that I was a woman's master. Hell, I'm fifteen years old and never once been with a woman - that's right, I'm a virgin. I suppose mother belonging to me could mean I... well, she has to do anything I tell her right?

Dad came over and stood across the table from me, "Have you noticed how your mom has been getting into a lot of trouble son?"

Oh yea. I've seen her purposely break dishes just to gain fathers attention away from Linda - even if it was just for a spanking. "Yes sir."

He nodded seeing that I understood, "I've lost interest in her son." I knew where his interests were focused - my younger sister Linda. "I don't even have the energy to keep on whipping her ass." Which, by the way, was my fathers favourite punishment for ladies in his household. In fact I think if he saw a naked woman, the first thing that came to his mind was how she would look as her whipped her.

I nodded like I understood - while in truth I could not understand how he could loose interest in mom, she was a fox.

He turned to go, "She is downstairs in the spare room", where she has slept for the last several months, her and all her possessions having been kicked out of dads room, "and is expecting you." As an afterthought he added, "Linda will be in my room from now on."

At least until he tired of her or sold her off, but that was none of my business - she was his.

Dad disappeared down the hall leaving me with my thoughts.

I couldn't very well run down stairs still wearing my soccer uniform and feeling all hot and sweaty could I? Walking, though rushed, I went to my room and ripped off my clothing and without even my robe, rushed to the bathroom. I was anxious to find and join mom downstairs.

From behind dad's bedroom door I heard the unmistakable sounds of Linda moaning and knew dad was giving it to her. It was not the first time I've heard him fucking her either - at least once a day these last couple of months.

Wearing clean shorts and a loose tee-shirt I forced myself to walk slowly down to the basement. Mother awaited me, knowing I was the man who held her fate at my whim. I could beat her till she was black and blue, though the Clan forbid any permanent damage, or rent her out as the centre piece to orgies, then again I could just sell her to get more money for myself - I had been wanting that new computer after all!

Now there was a thought.

She sat on the couch, that was also her bed, hands clasped together in her lap staring at the rough carpet before her.

Mother is a very attractive woman; short blonde hair, full curvy body, very large 'D' cup breasts and a face that held both her age and beauty. Certainly she looked thirty three - dad having purchased her when she was sixteen, the youngest age that could be sold into marriage for our Clan and she had given birth only a couple of years later.

Unfortunately for her though, my thirteen year old sister looked like a younger version of mom. Huge breasts on this thin shapely body - and a face that looked innocent and sexy. I could understand dad's focus change but to give up his wife, my mother, while she still obviously had many years of servitude left in her, that just didn't make any sense to me?

She obviously had been crying while she waited - her whole life was on the brink of change, and it may go for or against her. Even I knew not what or how to care for a slave - especially one that was my own mother.

Mom wore what dad had decreed for the spring and what I always remember her wearing; a flowered loose summer dress, no bra and simple cotton panties. I knew of the panties because I've seen mother lift her skirt for punishment many times as ordered by my father.

Dad had always claimed his wife was a handful - especially for one that was born into the Clan and not one that had come in a free-born. Until today he had always enjoyed this sexy 'handful' at his discretion.

"Uh... hi mom?" She hadn't moved, even though I've stared at her for a couple of minutes.

"Hi." Barely a whisper.

"Dad told me." Nothing. "He said Linda is moving into his room...".

She lifted her head and looked me right in the eye, "I know!" It came out very roughly, nearly a shout.

Damn, she wasn't going to make this easy was she?

Mom stared me down as if challenging me to prove my authority of her, my own parent. To be truthful, the idea of mastering mother was very attractive, the reality of it was much more complex. Dad was right, I foresaw challenges with mom as my slave.

I looked around, mostly to give me something else to look at besides her angry gaze, and saw the boxes and piles of loose clothing about the walls of the room. It was cold and damp down here, as mother should know by now. "Its chilly down here?" I needed something to say.

She returned to looking at the carpet, we both knew that she would live how and where I wished. If I wanted to make her sleep on the porch outside, she would have too.

Finally she spoke up, "I suppose you will sell me to buy that computer your father wouldn't let you have?" She was again glaring at me in challenge. I should think I would get enough for a computer and a used car from selling her!

I've thought of it, I'll admit it, it was true after all.

And facing this strong slave down showed that it would be a very tough road if I kept her. But I wanted to know why she had come to this conclusion, "Why do you say that mom?"

"I know you have no interest in me Tommy." She meant sexual 'interest' and she was wrong.

For a slave to survive she had to focus totally on her master, else she face the consequences. In my household neither mom nor Linda would even look at me if dad was in the room. If mom thought I never watched with hunger as dad forced her over his knee for one of her frequent on-the-spot spankings, she was very wrong.

Though her comment was incorrect I didn't want to come out and tell her I thought she was a sexy woman and that I've masturbated for years thinking about her round sexy ass and huge white tits. If I did, I would give away some of my power - as she would know how to best manipulate me.

As you can see, Dad has taught me well over the years.

I shrugged as an answer and she looked at the door, her belief that I was going to sell her reaffirmed, at least to herself. Her eyes clouded up with tears.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just sell you mom?"

She quickly countered, "I'm getting old, you won't get very much."

I parried, "Enough to get that new computer." Touche. And with dad's standing instruction that mom and Linda both work out each day - I should think the price for this big-titted slave would be very lucrative.

Mother looked down at the floor and whispered, "I can make you very happy honey." It was time for her to show her hand, attempt to show her new master what she had to offer - even if I was her only son. Her being my mother was irrelevant in the Clan's eyes - she was a woman and a slave, that is all that mattered.

"How mom?" I wasn't giving her any mercy, as this first time together as master-slave, would forever dictate how our future together would be.

"I can teach you how to be a man." She must know I was a virgin, dad had joked about it often enough around the dinner table much to my embarrassment.

I thought to be ignorant, "Dad has been training me for years mom."

Now it wasn't going to be easy for her, "Differently Tommy... I can help you become a man in... sex ways."

"'Sex ways'?" Now I was really being ignorant, but I was beginning to enjoy this.

Dad had told me years ago that slaves only had one true power and that was their sexuality - since by Clan law they could own no possessions. As long as we, the men, understood about this power, they could never control us with it. We would always control them.

Mother had to humiliate herself to resort to this form of manipulation - with her future looking bleak, I suppose I should not condemn her for it.

With bitterness she added, "Like your dad has Linda, you have me." She saw my feigned blank look, "I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy Tommy." She just could not come out and blatantly say it but she looked me right in the eye and I saw her glaze soften and her lips curl slowly upwards - a look that she has never given me before. She was attempting to seduce me, her only son.

Yet I wanted to hear mother say the words; that I was her master. "I have Jody - tell me why I need you mom?" Jody was my girlfriend, and no she was not in the Clan but dad assured me it was fine, if I was only 'sowing my oats', as he called it. To date, the most I got from my girlfriend was a hand-job and to suck on her nipples - and till this morning that was a very big accomplishment, at least to me. It now seemed insignificant though.

That soft glaze turned away and I saw her face turn red - perhaps I had pushed too far and she was starting to resolve herself to a life in a whorehouse or a kitchen slave.

If, for no other reason, I would not sell her was the simple fact that she was my maternal parent and I would not see her abused by anyone. I would not sell her, for a computer a used car or for any amount of money. I had come to this conclusion even before I came downstairs to confront her - back when I took a shower.

Dad, in his mysterious wisdom, had seen fit to grant me this woman, this slave, and I had a duty to protect and, yes, to pleasure her. She being my mother, a woman that I love, just reinforced my beliefs. From this day forwards, she had nothing but me - that was the law of the Clan.

"I'm not going to sell you mom." I said it gently and mother spun her head toward me and instead of pleasure I saw puzzlement. She really did think I had no interest in her didn't she?

I looked around the room again, mostly old furniture and half empty packing boxes... but a plan started to form in my mind. I'm sure dad would agree if I asked to remodel the basement, to be a large room for me. With better heating and more windows, this room could be a great bedroom. There was even enough room to put a pool table and desk, along with a bigger bed. After all, there was a slave that I would like to add to the list of objects in the room as well.

As I had conceptualized the space in the basement, mother had slide off the couch and was sitting on her heels, back straight and hands on her lap palms up. It was a position I've seen her in numerous times for dad, but never here alone with me... for me.

Her head was high but her eyes lowered and when she noticed my attention back to her she whispered, "Master?"

So she had come to the realization that she had to live by my rules - as my slave. For the first time in my life, a woman knelt this way for me - and to tell the truth, I rather enjoyed it.

"Yes mom?"

"Master... I love you."

Though I could answer the same, it would be ill-advised to do so. Instead I stood silent, staring at her. The fact that she felt this way was irrelevant in the Clan's eyes, but meant much to me.

"I promise to be a good slave Master."

I thought to play with her a little, "You mean cleaning up and cooking?" Mom would have seen my smile if not for her lowered eyes.

"Yes Master, as well as attending to any desires you may have."

"Sex?"

"Yes Master."

"With you?" My smile was huge now.

"If you wish Master."

"You can call me Tom if you wish mom, just don't call me 'Tommy'."

"Thank you honey... Tom."

"Tell me what happened while I was at soccer that pissed dad off mom?"

She paused for a awkward length of time and I knew she did not want to speak of such things out loud.

"Slave!" Mom jerked as if hit, she was rather tense obviously.

"Your father asked me to deliver breakfast in his room... when I got there I found your sister bouncing up and down above your dad, fucking. He just said, 'set the tray there and get out', so I came over and poured the contents of the tray on the bed next to Linda and your dad." She took a long loud swallow and finished, "I expected a beating but he just glared at me so I ran out and cried in the living room. When he was finished with Linda he told me to pack up all my things and go to the basement while he was going to the Clan priest to annul our marriage. The last thing he said to me was that he was giving me to you because he couldn't stand to look at me any longer."

"Is it not dad's prerogative to enjoy any woman within his home?"

"Yes." It came out more of a hiss.

"Even if it is his own daughter?" As was within the Clan's laws, even if it is unwise.

"Yes."

"Then why did get upset with him? Why have you been acting like a bitch for so long?" My voice had gotten angrier and I saw mothers body freeze in fear.

"Why mother?"

"I was jealous." A whisper.

"Pardon me?"

"I was jealous of Linda."

"You realize that a slave is not allowed to be jealous don't you mom?" The Clan's laws, written down by our forefathers hundreds of years before, forbade any slave from being jealous - that it was actually a crime in our religion. Yet those laws were wise enough to recognize that females do get jealous of each other and it was up to their owners to prevent any situation occurring. If a Clan elder had wind of what mother had just said, not only would she be punished but dad would as well.

"Yes Master."

"You realize that you could loose your rights as a slave and be condemned as one of the lower caste don't you?" The punishment for jealous slaves - I'll not got into the disgusting life such a woman of the lower castes lead.

Her eyes came up briefly and I saw the surprise and questions, she had told her son in confidence and she now wondered if it had been a mistake. "Yes... Master."

"There will be no more jealously from you right slave?" It was the first time I had called her thus, and it felt good rolling off my tongue that way.

"No Master."

"I am going to buy a bride in a couple of years and I will have a very harmonious household." My voice was coming out very stern. "You will serve me breakfast while I fuck my slave if I so wish, you will even feed it to me with your bare hands if I wish."

"Yes Tom."

"If I order you to clean my wife's cunt with your tongue after every fuck what will you do mother?"

"As ordered Master." Her eyes were low and her body in that rigid submissive posture, I couldn't read her body language very well.

"And you will enjoy it?"

"Yes Master, I will enjoy it." She didn't sound too sure of that though.

I took a deep breath as my voice had been getting louder with each statement, and then squatted down so my face was nearly level with mothers. I lifted her chin and her eyes shifted to look into my own.

Gently I continued, "What happened in our house these last couple of months will never happen in mine - you will not be discarded or forgotten mother." Her eyes clouded up with tears, with happiness this time. "You have to do anything I ask at any time," her head nodded slightly in acceptance, "but you will always be the senior slave of all my women."

Whispered, "Thank you honey."

I leaned in and pressed my lips to moms. It was our first kiss, I don't remember the last time we even had our faces so close before. Hers were moist and full, mine dry and warm but her head tilted and eyes closed and then I found that our mouths fit perfectly. Our lips opened and I felt her tongue slip past my mouth to find my own. I could feel my response between my legs - mothers, as she groaned in pleasure.

Was this what she had wanted growing up, to have a household that she felt secure in, dominant of her peers? Did she think she had that until dad fucked up by ignoring her? Well, as most sons will claim, I wanted to be more than my father was, I wanted to be a better man and master to the women in my life.

Don't read that to mean he was a bad person, he wasn't, but in this he was wrong. It was his responsibility to protect and pleasure his slaves - he had forgotten the latter with mom. As was the case, I have leaned much from my father over the years, and this is simply another lesson learnt. I indeed loved her, but I would never say it.

I sat back and looked at her face - it was lovely, glowing now with pleasure rather than anger. Mother slowly opened her eyes and tried to read her sons, to no avail I should hope.

"Go over to that table and lay face down upon it mom, I'm going to punish you."

The moment was gone, as she blinked and answered, "Yes Master." She slowly got to her feet and moved to the dirty table. Upon it lay piles of her clothing, and with a swipe of her arm, dozens of white cotton panties tumbled to the floor. Mother moved to the edge of the table and then lowered her torso.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.