Purple Panties
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2004 by Conan Barbarian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young renter slips up in his voyueristic exploits and pays the price

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Voyeurism   BBW  

David's troubles began shortly after he constructed a cedar divider to divide his back deck from that of Linda, his land lady's

It was shortly after that when Linda's friend Maggie, a fairly large but pleasant older woman arrived for a weeks visit along with her 30 year old daughter Ellen. David had never paid particular attention to the comings and goings in Linda's house and was constructing the screen more out of a selfish interest in his own privacy than anything else, but Ellen immediately caught his attention. Though her body was trim from endless hours in the gym, and her short blonde hair accentuated the attractive styles in clothes that she wore, it was her somewhat haughty attitude that, for some reason, attracted him more than anything else.

The afternoon before their departure, David was invited over for coffee and as the four sat around the large glass-top table in Linda's den, gazing through the two pair of large glass paned doors that opened up onto the deck, David's beautiful cedar screen had been a large topic of conversation and the older ladies lavished praise on both it's beauty and David's helpfulness.

"While we're all here I think there's something else we should discuss." said the daughter Ellen. Her tone was still pleasant, but her demeanor had changed lending something ominous to the statement. David had no idea how ominous.

"And what might that be Dear?" Ellen's mother asked her

"Well. I know Dave here is being touted as Linda's guardian angel and pretty much the lord high protector of her estate, but before we get to far carried away, I think everyone should know that his intentions are not exactly as platonic as they're made out to be."

Dave's pulse quickened and he furtively glanced around the table.

"What on earth are you talking about Ellen?" asked Linda in a low quizzical tone as she leaned forward to replace her teacup in it's saucer.

Ellen turned her head slightly and glared a Dave for a few seconds through narrowing eyes.

"Why don't we ask him?" she said through a forced smile. "Dave, why don't you tell Linda and my mother what you are really doing with that beautiful cedar screen that they're raving about?"

Dave felt the three pair of eyes burning into him and his cheeks flush. He wanted desperately to portray his innocence but he felt his body betraying him. He could only manage a half-shrug and a pitiful expression that exhibited more pain than piety.

"Come on Dave," continued Ellen, "tell us about the camera you have mounted between those planters which looks straight through the top slat of Linda's bathroom window."

Both Linda and Maggie gasped and their mouths fell agape as they leaned forward eyes swinging from David to Ellen and back.

Dave knew he was at the critical point. He gathered his resources and prepared to proclaim his innocence. As he started to rise to with the intent of loudly declaring both his innocence and insult then making a quick and stormy exit, Ellen cut him off at the knees almost hissing "Sit down... or you'll be sleeping in the streets tonight." As she slid a picture across the table towards him.

The picture, obviously taken with a digital camera and enlarged to a full page, was a bit dim, but it was clear that even without picking it up, he was readily identifiable caught in the act of placing his palm sized video recorder between the planters in the screen. He sank deflated back into the chair and stared at the picture.

"With this gross violation of privacy, Linda could have you evicted in hours, and of course all three of us still retain the right to sue you." said Ellen sliding the picture from under his gaze and towards Linda. Maggie, who had been staring at the picture on the table seemed to come out of her trance at this.

"All three of us? Why on earth would all three of us sue, it's Linda's house?"

"Oh please, Mother, you don't think this pervert put the camera up there to only take pictures of Linda do you? We're all victims here."

"Oh my Goodness, you don't... you couldn't possibly mean..." Maggie stared at her daughter, her mouth falling slightly agape again. She glanced at David briefly then back to Ellen, "You don't... but how do you know..."

David saw the older woman's embarrassment and confusion and seized the opportunity.

"Yes, how do you know?" he asked forcefully

Ellen seemed taken aback. Caught off guard by this sudden offensive, she sat a bit straighter in her chair and began to reach for the picture.

"You don't know anything," he continued more forcefully seeking to exploit his initiative, "you don't know there were any pictures at all taken let alone who they would be of if there had."

Maggie pulled back from the table a bit seeming a bit frightened of this sudden assault, she glanced at her daughter then at Linda then back to her daughter. She was caught in a conundrum. She didn't want to see her daughter beaten and verbally abused, but it would be worse if she were right, wouldn't it? She looked back at her friend for some sort of indication. Linda sat pensively at the end of the table opposite David. Her hands were folded on the table and her eyes were stern as she took in the spectacle, exuding to the casual spectator the image of an impassive judge, but her chest had begun to heave slightly beneath her black flowered summer dress, and had her friend examined her closely she might have seen the ever so slight hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth.

"So let's knock off all the 'victim' crap." Said David with heavy sarcasm on the word 'victim'. He was gaining momentum and he could sense victory. "There's nothing here but a grainy picture of me putting a camera on that divider. There's no way anyone can tell where it is aimed, and for all the police know I was worried about prowlers on the back deck and set up a security system."

Ellen seemed to have gathered herself. The picture lay abandoned on the table and she was still sitting straighter in her chair but by her expression she had clearly composed herself. David took no notice; it was time for decisive action.

"Next time you're going to accuse someone of something illegal, I suggest you have a bit more than Photoshop as proof." Then turning to the other ladies he said in a more contrite tone "I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the misunderstanding ladies. Now if you'll excuse me."

"You're going to be sorry for a lot more than that." Growled Ellen

David had managed to stand this time, but he was still in front of his chair, and the tone of Ellen's voice made the door seem even farther away than it had before.

"Do you know how stupid you are?" shot Ellen cocking her head with an air of superiority.

"No, why don't you..."

"You forgot to cover the recording light on the camera." She snapped.

David's heart sank. He realized that he had indeed forgotten to place electrical tape over the red LED on the front of the camera that illuminated whenever it was recording. After seeing Maggie and Ellen arrive the previous week and his subsequent sightings of Ellen in Linda's bathroom through the course of his originally innocent woodworking project, he had had been so intent on getting the camera in place that he had forgotten to place the electrical tape over the light. He had intended to, he even had the piece cut, but as he had been positioning the camera, Ellen herself had entered the bathroom. Standing on a foot-ladder with his head at the top of the wall, gave him the vantage point of being able to see through the two ventilation slats above the translucent brick windows. The entire bathroom wasn't visible through the slats, but the bathtub, shower, toilet, and the area between was unobstructed. When David first saw this, he disregarded it. He wasn't much of a voyeur, and there was only Linda there at the time anyway. He liked his landlady immensely, but she was pushing 60 and all the sag that came along with that age was evident in her matronly features. It was only after Ellen arrived last week that the idea of a camera had struck him. The thought of seeing this shapely blond finally reveal her succulent breasts encased in the thin purple material of the bra that always seemed to only barely restrain them, was more than enough to propel him into the voyeuristic world. As Ellen had entered the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub, he had rushed to emplace the camera, regrettably without the tape.

"So you can lose the tone." Ellen continued, "Not only were you recording, I can testify to when and who you were recording."

"Is this really... was I... Oh my." stammered Maggie, who was now flushed and obviously overwhelmed by what she was learning.

"Yes Mother, I'm sorry, but it's true. He did tape you. And you Linda, he's taped all three of us but since it is your house, I think the question remains, what do you want to do?"

Linda, who seemed to be taking this all in stride, stared at her coffee for a few moments seemingly unaware that all eyes were on her waiting for a response. Then she gently laid the spoon down and looked up at David who now overridden with guilt was completely humiliated.

"I do hate to lose a good tenant." She began softly "he has been so helpful but I simply can't have him peeking through windows and what not while I'm in all states of undress. I know he is still a growing young man, and his urges get the best of him. Punishment is usually the best cure for that sort of thing, but I hate to see his life ruined by a police record."

"Linda, I'm sorry." Pleaded Dave "I'll do what ever you think best, but I'd like to stay."

"He does look pretty sorry about it." Chimed in Maggie "Maybe the embarrassment is enough of a punishment."

"Don't be ridiculous Mother." Snapped Ellen "He's sorry now, but as soon as the embarrassment of being caught wears off, he'll be right back at it and then it will be just Linda by herself to deal with it. No it needs to be dealt with now, and severely." The last words were added with particular venom while she looked David directly in the eye.

"What do you think would be appropriate Ellen." Asked Linda calmly

Ellen leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, staring at David through narrowing eyes while she considered this.

"Mother," she finally started "do you remember what Daddy did when you caught me smoking.

"Oh yes Dear. I felt so bad for you, but you were only 12 and you had to learn."

"What did he do Ellen?" asked Linda

"He made me smoke cigarettes as fast as I could, one after another. I was halfway through the fifth one when I got sick."

"Oh it was terrible." Said Maggie "I felt so terrible."

"Well It worked Mother. I haven't smoked since. The thought nauseates me."

"What are you suggesting Dear?" asked Linda

Ellen looked at David for a few seconds, then she pushed her chair away from the table, stood and walked around the table. Standing between her mother and Linda, she leaned over and began whispering to them.

Linda and Maggie listened intently as Ellen laid out her plan. David could hear her whispers but not make them out. Suddenly Maggie pulled back from the huddle

"Oh I couldn't possibly." She gasped.

"Oh yes you could Mother." Came Ellen's stern reply "In fact you..." Her voice lowered again to where David couldn't make out the words.

As David watched, Linda nodded slowly and continuously, her eyes focused on the table in front of her but occasionally glancing up at David her face showing no emotion and giving no acknowledgement of his presence, then back to the table. Maggie, who had regained her composure, now listened intently and smiled from time to time. As the meeting wore on, the smiles grew bigger and more frequent and just as the meeting broke, she let out a loud giggle before she caught herself and put on a willfully stern expression as the trio turned their attention to David.

Ellen stood with her hands on hips and glared at him. Maggie shifted in her seat and appeared to be working hard to keep her stern expression. Linda, her hands still folded on the table, cleared her throat and began to address David.

"You have a decision to make right now young man." She began. "We are willing to forgo the eviction and police under one condition."

"Which is?" David asked, dreading what he was going to hear.

"For the next 24 hours you must do exactly what any of the three of us tell you to without hesitation or reservation."

"What would you have me doing?"

"There's only one way you're going to get the answer to that question, but know this. You will feel every bit as violated as the three of us have, and more so. If you agree, by this time tomorrow, you will have no inclination to violate anyone's privacy ever again, most of all a woman's"

David, knew he had no options, and worse, these three women knew it too.

"I'll do it." He said meekly

"What did you say?" roared Ellen

"I'll do it" he repeated louder.

"You'll do precisely as we say," asked Linda softly holding a hand up to stifle Ellen "Without hesitation?"

"And if you fail to comply, even once, you will pack your things and leave immediately?"

Linda looked at him with a lowered head and raised eyebrows. Ellen stood with hands on hips and looked at him down her nose, while Maggie, seemingly barely able to contain herself shifted in her seat and looked to be holding her breath waiting for his answer.

"Yes."

"All right then, let's get started. Ellen."

Ellen walked around the table to him. Placing and index finger beneath his chin, she raised his face to look directly into it.

"First," She said, "You must learn how to address us properly. To you, I am 'My Lady', my mother is "Madam', and Linda is 'Mistress' do you understand?"

"Yes"

Ellen's fingernail dug sharply into the underside of his chin as she glared at him

"Yes, My lady" he corrected himself

"Better." Said Ellen "Now I want you to tell us what you did while you watched the video you took of us. Lie to us and it's over right now."

David's face flushed. He couldn't believe what he was going to have to admit to these women, but he knew he was trapped. They knew the truth, or suspected it anyway and wanted him to admit it.

"I masturbated" he said meekly

"Louder"

He looked up catching Maggie's gaze

"I masturbated." He said loudly

"Did you make yourself cum?"

"Yes, Mistress" He replied slightly shocked that Linda would use that phrase

"Which one of us were you watching when you came?"

"You, My Lady"

"Of course it was." Said Ellen with mock sympathy "I know how much video you took of who, that little red light can be seen not only from the bathroom, but also from the spare bedroom where that picture was taken from. You see Ladies I was trying to figure out what that light was and what was making it come on. After a couple of days I realized that it only came on when someone was in the bathroom and after I discovered what it was I thought back to when it was on and off."

Her story was plausible but David kept getting the feeling he was missing something.

Ellen continued "I noticed that it didn't stay on very long at all when it wasn't me in the bathroom and even when it was it didn't stay on all the time."

Then looking David directly in the eyes, she slowly unbuttoned her white blouse saying "But I noticed that it was on whenever I had this on and the matching panties" With that she opened her shirt revealing the purple bra.

In a sense, David was relieved. She had deduced his fetish and since he was paying the piper anyway he simply stared at Ellen's beautiful purple garbed orbs which swayed and bobbed as she continued to speak

"You see? Look at him. It's as though he's hypnotized by them. As long as the bra and panties were on, the light was on wasn't it?

"Yes My Lady."

"And that's what you were watching in the video when you masturbated and came isn't it?"

"Yes My Lady."

"Then show us."

"I... I Uhhh... My Lady?"

"You heard me. Show us. Stand up, take your clothes off, and masturbate until you cum. Here they are, so close you could touch them if I'd let you." She said squeezing her breasts together through the purple bra in front of his face.

Slowly, he unbuttoned his shirt. The hint of a smile grew slightly on Linda's face and the tip of Maggie's tongue wetted her slightly parted lips briefly. He slid the shirt off then kicking his shoes off, he stood and unbuckled his belt. The socks came off with the pants and he stood before them in his boxers. He looked at Ellen as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband dropped his boxers and stepped out of them. He heard a slight gasp from Maggie as his cock swung free, and there was no mistaking the smile on Linda's face now.

To David's surprise, what should have been an uncomfortable situation was actually exciting him. The luridness of the scrutiny made him swell rapidly and before he sat back down, he was fully erect.

As David leaned back in the chair, his cock stood rigid and pulsed with his rapidly increasing heart rate. He wrapped his hand around it and began to slowly stroke.

"This is it isn't it?" she continued "this is what makes you lose control. The mere thought of these bra and panties turns you into an animal. This is what you almost lost your apartment for."

David's eyes were glued to her tremendous breasts. The softness of the underside of them encased in purple satin; the cleavage which intensified when Ellen pushed her breasts together. She stood with hands on hips in front of him her legs apart. His eyes lavished the scene. The purple satin pressed smoothly over her Venus mound. The speed of his masturbation had been increasing as this show progressed, and now his hand was a blur as it flew up and down his cock. She was facing away from him, running her hands over her creamy taut ass where he could see the purple satin G-string appear from between her cheeks.

David felt the churning of his impending orgasm and his body grew taut. He arched his back slightly prepared to ejaculate over his chest and stomach. Ellen, who had been watching over her shoulder suddenly wheeled.

The word "Stop" thundered in his ears. His arm twitched as he struggled to obey. He was in agony. Another three seconds his mind screamed. His hips bucked as he involuntarily sought the release he so desperately needed. Ellen slapped his hand away and his cock stood rigid between them pulsing and throbbing. Large globules of precum dribbled down the topside of his cock as his eyes pleaded with her.

"You want to cum so badly, you can't think of anything else can you?" Ellen taunted him

"Yes My lady."

Ellen reached out and firmly grasped his cock. His hips bucked as he tried to gain his orgasmic release and she quickly slapped the head of his cock with her other hand. The pain was excruciating but as he winced he realized it was not altogether unpleasant. She began to stroke slowly.

"Now to make matters worse, you made me tell Linda and my mother that it was only me you found attractive, that they don't excite you, that you wouldn't want to look at them while you were jerking off."

His body tensed and she stopped moving her hand. His cock throbbed and another globule of pre-cum rolled off the now nearly purple head.

"Do you know how that makes them feel?"

"No My La... I mean yes... please... I'm sorry... My Lady."

"Don't tell me your sorry, I'm not the one you insulted, and don't tell them either. Your words don't mean anything anymore. Show them your sorry."

"Yes My lady, I mean... How?"

Ellen looked over her shoulder at Linda who smiled broadly and slowly stood.

Ellen moved behind David so they were both facing the table with Linda at the far end. Ellen's hand began to stroke his cock again slowly.

"Her mouth now next to his ear, she said, almost whispering "Look at her. She is a woman who has experienced and given more pleasure than you could ever conceive."

Linda began to unbutton her dress exposing her deep cleavage.

"Those full breasts have suckled men for years," whispered Ellen "with her nipples hardening to their tongues."

The dress fell from Linda's shoulders exposing a massive white bra which held back her gargantuan mammaries. Her belly had a roll to it but there was something sensuous in the way it stretched her large white panties tightly to her mound.

"Those hips have felt the strong grip of masculine hands as her sex controlled the ebb and flow of passions you have never felt, and squeezed out of men what they thought they were incapable of."

David's body tensed again, and again the stroking stopped. Linda began to walk around the table towards them. His cock throbbed. His eyes riveted to Linda as she seemed to float towards him.

"And you" the monologue continued "callously cast her aside, in favor of purple panties telling her all she has left are memories and her own devices, that she will never again be able to coax the rapture from a man, or feel the pulsing of their desire or the perspiration of their exertions."

Linda stood before him. Gazing at him with her eyes locked on his, she reached behind her and deftly released the hooks of her bra. David gasped and his cock twitched as she shook it from her shoulders freeing her massive pendulous breasts. Their heaviness caused them to sag and spread apart slightly, but the areolas were large and the visibly hardened nipples were upturned.

"She wanted nothing more than to again stoke the fires of lust in a man and to let it feed the flames of her own passion, but you doused those desires every time she saw that red light go out."

Ellen's hand was no longer on his cock, but he still felt the impending explosion at the base of his cock now slick with pre-cum as it continued to roll intermittently from the bulbous head. As she whispered in his ear from behind, he felt her hands travel the length of his arms. He was slightly aware of something being wrapped around his wrist and he felt the tautness and restriction as his arms were pulled slightly behind him and immobilized. He was only slightly aware of this though as his eyes remained riveted to Linda's form as she moved her hands firmly over her breasts. She slowly slid her hands down her belly, her fingers pointing towards the clearly growing dampness at the cleft of her creamy thighs. As the fingers passed over the waistband of the panties, the index fingers passed inside then her hands slid outward along her hips. As Linda drew the white satin over her hips and legs, David felt his cock twitch and throb in earnest, now convinced that a mere touch would send him over the edge.

"Look at her." came the whisper again "Look at the passion you cast aside. Now show her you're sorry. Look at her and imagine what she could do for you. A few quick strokes with those long fingers, a swirl with that tongue."

Linda knelt in front of him and began to lean forward her mouth growing ever closer to his straining cock.

"Think of it, that warm tongue gliding up the bottom side of your cock. It swirls around the head and then you are suddenly drawn into the warm slickness, it retreats and you feel the coolness of her saliva, then it draws you in again. David strained in his chair, Linda's mouth just millimeters from the head of his pulsing cock.

"Think of it."

Warm breath blew across the hypersensitive tip. His cock twitched and pulsed, his hips bucked. He felt the eruption build from deep inside, racing up the throbbing base and exploding from the head. The first stream caught Linda on her cheek and the second below her chin. The subsequent blasts were caught between her breasts as she had grabbed the chair behind David's shoulders and pulled herself half-standing over him.

Spent, he closed his eyes to gather himself. He couldn't believe it. It had been coaxed from him without a pussy, without a mouth, without so much as a touch from her hand.

"That's how you show you're sorry young man."

"Yes mistress."

"Well done" came the whisper again "now close your eyes."

When he had complied, he felt a blindfold being placed over his eyes and being secured behind his head.

"Rest up," whispered Ellen. "It's almost time for the purple panties."

David could hear the whispers of the three women again and as he waited for whatever was in store for him next, he tried to go over in his mind how he had ended up in this predicament, if that was indeed what it was. The intensity of what had just happened to him was too much though for him, and the thoughts dissipated as soon as he had formed them.

With the blind fold, it was impossible for David to tell how long he had been asleep.

It was the whisper that had woken him.

"I said, are you ready?"

"Yes My Lady" he replied. "I don't know why you're so attracted to the purple bra and panties, but we've decided that if you promise to apologize to my mother as well as you did Linda, not only will you get to see the bra and panties again, you get to fuck what's underneath them."

David's cock stirred again. As he tried to shift his position a bit for a little more comfort, he felt the dried cum on his chest and stomach cracking and he could see Linda standing over him again with his cum dripping off her pendulous breasts. His cock was now throbbing again.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes My Lady, I'll apologize to Madam as well as I apologized to my Mistress."

"Then imagine the objects of you desires." said Ellen her voice coming from in front of him now. "Those perfect heavy tits wrapped in that silky purple satin, yearning to be touched, to be cupped, and caressed."

David's cock strained and throbbed.

"Think about the mound covered by those purple silk panties, growing darker with dampness in anticipation of being pummeled by your prick. Imagine the touch of the silk being wrapped around you cock, stroking you, seconds before you enter that pussy you've dreamed about."

The words cascaded upon him and brought him to a level of excitement he though unattainable let alone twice in the same day.

"Have you imagined it?"

"Yes My Lady." And he had, not that he needed to. He had visualized relentlessly ravaging this haughty bitch for over a week and now he was going to get his chance.

"Then prepare yourself, it waits before you."

He strained at his bonds, his cock twitching and bobbing in front of him. He felt a hand working the blindfold, and tugging at his arms.

"Are you ready to ravish you fantasy?"

"Yes, Yes my Lady I'm ready."

"Then do it. Release him."

He felt the bindings drop from his wrists and he swung his arms forward reaching and the blindfold was pulled away.

Before him was not Ellen, but her mother, standing before him, feet spread and her arms out, beckoning him. Her huge breasts were perfectly encased in a larger version of the same purple bra her daughter sported. Even though he hadn't anticipated this and foolishly let his lust for Ellen carry him down this path, he saw the apprehension in Maggie's eyes and knew he couldn't hesitate for even a second. He fell forward to his knees and wrapped his arms around her generous hips as he buried his face in her stomach. His hands explored her back as his mouth began working his way up to that silken restraint. He felt Maggie's hands on the back of his head as he greedily sucked the silky orb into his mouth. His hands slipped lower, and although the panties were purple silk like her daughters, they were not G-string and his ands glided over the seemingly massive expanse of silk covering her voluminous ass.

In explicably, he felt his cock throb and twitch at full capacity between them. Her hand grabbed it and she whispered in his ear "I don't need the tenderness and respect, I need this, quickly."

He dropped back to his knees, with Maggie following suit. Still suckling her through the purple silk, he maneuvered her to her back on the carpet. Positioned between her legs, he raised himself up on his knees and reached for the waistband of the panties.

"Just do it." She pleaded. Her chest was heaving and her tummy rippled. She squeezed him with her legs in a vain attempt to mash her thighs together. "Just pull them aside and do it... hard."

With one hand, he pulled the crotch of her panties aside and balancing with his other hand he lowered himself to her probing with his cock head. He felt Maggie's hand grab his cock and guide him to her. He released the panties, and supported his full weight with his arms as he drove into her. Maggie gasped as he bottomed into her and thrust her hips up to meet him. He gathered speed, thrusting harder and harder into her and she continued to match his force. She would arch her back and raise her hips and as they came together, those massive purple clad breasts bounced in unison and ripples ran up her belly.

"That's it" she moaned. "That's what I needed. Oh yes, OH YES, That's it Oh Yes."

She continued to match his speed and force, arching her back, thrusting her hips and screaming out to him for more. She was unmistakably the best fuck he had ever had and he was approaching his culminating point.

"I'm sorry Madam, you're too much, I'm going to cum."

"DO IT." She screamed "Do it HARD and cum all over me. Cum all over my tits and this bra."

It was more than he could take. He hammered into her harder and faster than he had ever fucked in his life and as he felt the cum boiling up in the base of his cock, he pulled out, slid himself forward. His cum arced out oh his prick and landed perfectly across her right tit, the second fell a bit short across her belly, but he third and remaining blasts literally drenched the bra over her right tit before he collapsed in a sweating heap by her side. As he lay there semi-comatose, he saw Maggie out of the corner of his eye mouth the words "Thank you" towards Linda.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.