Renter's Insurance
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by Conan Barbarian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young tenant behind on his rent tries an alternative method to get caught up with his landlady

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

I entered the apartment, and as promised, I heard the shower running. I Stepped into the bathroom and was shrouded by steam. Forget the mirror and the shower door being steamed up, I could barely see the had in front of my face. I stripped off my clothes and moved toward the shower. It was amazing how comfortable I had become with this business. I knew what waited behind the door for me was neither young or attractive, but I had had some truly amazing experiences since Bonnie had gotten her claws into me.

The thing that I found the most amazing was the fact that I was actually starting to look forward to these encounters. They were coming about twice a week now, and the scenarios were almost always the same, sneak in under cover of darkness, slip into a bed, and get ridden like a wild stallion.

The refreshing part about it was that they were all so appreciative of the sex, that they didn't care if I just shot my load, got dressed and left.

This was unheard of with the co-eds I had been accustomed to. There was always the "I hope this doesn't get in the way of our friendship" talk before and the mandatory "cuddle" time afterwards. After a few short weeks, I had come to realize that I actually liked fucking these older women more.

There was no bullshit, no ties, and no commitment. It wasn't like I was parading some old bag down the street saying "Look what I've been nailing."

They wanted anonymity, and I was glad to oblige. They wanted to live out some fantasies that they thought they would never have a chance to, and I truthfully found many of them exciting. In the past 2 weeks, I had been a telephone repairman, and a doctor, I had even been a rapist for one of the darker ones. I actually was having the time of my life, and didn't mind laying afterwards with my arm around them until they fell asleep, before sneaking back out. The cash didn't hurt either, I was pulling in an extra hundred a week, and the rent was paid. The only aspects that bothered me was the way I had been manipulated by Bonnie, and that I didn't see an exit strategy.

I stepped into the shower and was greeted with a view of a tremendous white ass. In fact, this woman's entire body was white. Unless I missed my guess, this was the large woman in her fifties who had been the first to grab my cock at Bonnie's reception. Her face was turned towards the shower, and her graying hair was matted down her back to just below her shoulder blades. I saw her rolls of fat drooping over her hips, and there were even slight rolls on her back. Three weeks ago, I would have been repulsed, but now, all I felt was a sense of intrigue. I wondered how long it had been since she had had a dick inside her, and the prospect made my cock throb.

I moved behind her and touched her lightly on the shoulder. There was no reaction, she had obviously felt the cool air as I had entered the bathroom.

I reached around her with both arms and embraced her fat belly, my cock pushing against the crack of her ass. She pushed back, and I knew she was impatient. I rubbed my hands over her sagging midsection sliding smoothly with the water and soap. I kissed her shoulders and neck and was rewarded with moans of pleasure. I moved my hands up beneath her saggy tits and cupped them rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. She moaned louder pushing hard against me, but I was determined to take my time with this one. With one hand still massaging her tit, I moved my other down her front. I felt her belly sagging over her abdomen, and embarrassed, she reached to pull my hand away. She obviously had wanted it this way so I wouldn't see her from the front. I was determined to let this woman know that her physical condition made no difference to my objective of giving her more pleasure than she had ever experienced.

I brushed her had away and stroking her front, moving it over her sagging belly to her pussy hair then down the inside of her thigh. I worked it back up, and found her pussy slit. Maneuvering my arm around her flabby obstacle, I could only get my finger into her snatch up to the first knuckle. Again she tried to push my hand away, but I didn't let it budge.

The part of her cunt that I did feel was well lubricated and massaging her clit with my thumb brought buckles to her knees. Her body began shaking and I thought she had reached orgasm which wouldn't have been uncommon for someone neglected for so long. I realized, however that they were actually sobs. The embarrassment was more than she could take. I reached around her and turned the water off, and she continued to lean against the shower wall hiding her face while the sobs continued to wrack her body. I opened the shower door, and retrieved a large bath towel from the rack outside then began gently toweling her off from behind. After I had rubbed the excess water from her hair I worked my way down her back then spent an inordinate amount of time on her generous ass before moving lower and toweling off her legs completely.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.