Renter's Insurance - Cover

Renter's Insurance

Copyright© 2004 by Conan Barbarian

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young tenant behind on his rent tries an alternative method to get caught up with his landlady

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

It had been 3 days since the party and the few times that I had seen Bonnie around the building, she smiled and chatted pleasantly, but gave no inclination of our wild night. I began to wonder if it really had happened.

I lay in bed stroking my cock, reliving how I had fucked her tight, virgin ass and toyed with the idea of sneaking to her apartment. Not being able to read her thought and actions, I decided against it, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

When the phone startled me from my sleep, it was pushing 3:00 A.M. I fumbled for the receiver in the dark, and when I picked it up I heard Bonnie's voice on the other end.

"Time to pay the rent, Lover." She said seductively.

My cock began to stir, and I was already throwing the blankets back. I couldn't believe how entranced this fat 65 year-old woman had me.

"I'll be right there." I said, and started to hang up the phone.

"Oh no, Sweetie, not this time."

My heart sank

"What... I don't understand, I thought..."

"I told you there were others dear. Listen carefully."

Confused, I sat on the edge of the bed listening to her.

"Put some clothes on," she said " and take the back stairs to the third floor. The fourth door on the left will be unlocked. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, but whose..."

"Don't worry about that, just go there. When you get inside, the bedroom will be the second door on the left. It will be dark, and don't turn on any lights. The bed will be directly in front of the bedroom door, and a little to the left."

"I don't know, Bon, I didn't think that..."

"Don't try and back out now." She said sternly, "the rent's been due for a week. And besides," she added sweetly, "she's very excited about getting the same thing you gave me... the SAME thing. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, OK Bonnie, I'll do it for you, but I'm not to crazy about it."

"Honey, if this goes well, it opens a whole new door of opportunity for you.

Not only can the rent be paid up, but you may have the opportunity to build up a sizeable little nest-egg. Now go, and don't disappoint her or me, and Sweetie?"

"Yeah, Bon?"

"The lights will be out in the hallway to, so be careful, and remember, the fourth door."

"Ok Bon, but listen, I don't think that..."

The line was dead.

I hung up the phone and waited for my mind to clear and my head to stop spinning. 'what the fuck had I gotten myself into.' I wondered. Maybe I could do this, then talk to Bonnie tomorrow. The last thing I wanted was to be creeping around the building in the middle of the night like some stalking rapist.

I pulled some shorts and a T-shirt on, turned off the light and headed out of the apartment being sure to leave the door unlocked. I climbed the back stairs to the third floor, and slipped into the hallway. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark and I seriously considered walking back to my apartment, picking up the phone, and telling Bonnie to go to hell. I knew she could have me evicted though, and I really didn't have the cash to get another apartment. The bitch really had me over a barrel, and I knew now that when I thought I was seducing her, she was sucking me right into her little trap.

I felt my way down the hallway making sure to count out only 4 doors, the last thing I needed was to get arrested for B&E trying to get into the wrong apartment.

I paused at the door with my heart pounding. 'What was going to happen in here' I thought.

I carefully tried the knob, and it turned easily. I pushed it open, and stepped inside closing it silently behind me. I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest as I crept down the hallway to the second door. It was completely dark, and I had to feel my way carefully. 'Who's apartment was this?' I wondered. I knew the apartment was 417, but the mailboxes didn't have apartment numbers, and the door buzzers didn't have names, so there was no way of connecting the two. Now I wished I had paid a little more attention to those fat old biddies in the hallway when they were trying to make small talk with me. As I held the bedroom door in my hand, my mind mulled over the possibilities of who was waiting for me. Some would have been the lesser of 2 evils, but others were a frightening thought.

I turned the knob and slowly pushed the door open. A very little bit of light filtered in through the blinds, but only enough for me to make out the dark shape of the bed with a very large lump in it. 'You made your bed, now it's time to lie in it, Dickhead' I thought as I crept toward the bed. I dropped my shorts and pulled my T-shirt over my head seriously hoping all the while that this truly was the right apartment.

I pulled the corner of the blankets down, my heart racing faster than I thought possible. Sitting on the corner of the bed, I slipped my legs under the covers trying to be as gentle as possible. The other body in the bed stirred a bit. I Lay there propped up on my elbow listening. Whoever it was, her breaths were coming short and shallow. She was definitely awake, and as nervous as I was. The fact that she had not screamed, led me to believe that I was in the right place, so I figured it was time to get down to business and get this over with.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.