The Most Intimate Part
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Casimir wants nothing so much as a relationship with a woman. The problem is that all of his sexual experience so far has been with men. Then he sees an interesting personal ad in the paper. The woman implies that she's looking for anal sex. Now THAT Casimir knows a few things about. But there could be trouble ahead...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   Transformation  

Electric cable-dildoes filled her vagina and my ass. They had slid in surprisingly smoothly (with a faint slurping sound), using that slimy gray paste. She had inserted one into me (with the stretching, stretching feeling inside me, then the sensation of fullness), then I helped her out in the same way, with a bit of mutual fondling which made things interesting and helped calm my fears. Now Amelia knelt down, then lowered herself to the floor, prone, with a remote control of some kind in her hand and an overstuffed pillow beneath her hips. There was a cable trailing out of her vagina, and her gleaming alabaster ass presented itself to me. She turned her head and smiled.

"Come. Come into me, my darling. Complete the circuit and we will begin our journey of discovery."

Those few steps leading to her were the longest of my life. I was scared out of my wits, half expecting to die in the next few moments, yet I tingled with excitement and anticipatory pleasure. My ass was clenching around the chrome-steel dildo, and my dick was as hard as a steel-reinforced concrete pillar.

Kneeling across her thighs, I massaged her neck and back, traced down the bumps of her spine to the base of her cleavage, down, down to that entrance I worshipped, the tunnel into her interior darkness. I separated her cheeks and saw the glisten of lubrication. She had already prepared herself for me there. I lowered myself and made contact.

She seemed tighter somehow, and I felt pressure through the wall separating her lower intestine from the vagina. The mystery dildo was compressing her rectum against my penis. I slowly pressed into the yielding resistance, and slipped all the way inside. Relaxed, I let my full weight rest on her back and cheeks. Full insertion and full interlock.

Her hand closed on the control, and I heard rapid clicking, then a low moaning whine from the far corner. "Prepare yourself, darling," she gasped. "It powers up almost immediately, then cycles to full output in a matter of seconds."

The music playing was the overture to Monteverdi's "L'Orfeo." It boomed loud and resonant, but could not quite drown out the tortured scream from the machine.

I felt a faint quiver in my bowels, down at the very depths of the dildo insertion point. It became a rhythmic wave-like droning pulsation, like the vibration of large engines distantly felt through the hull of a boat. It was shaking me, pulling me apart, and I was riding waves of sheer motion, and every cell of my body overloaded, then exploded in a single massive discharge. And I streamed, surged into Amelia, into her hind gateway. And from behind, from the massive electrical force streaming into me, into my behind, I was pushed, shoved, expelled out of my body and into her. And I shattered.

I seemed to be floating somewhere above, looking down at my body. A faint, luminous cord connected me to it. That was my own body down there, lying atop a woman's. There was a luminous cord ascending from it as well.

I dimly sensed another presence approaching. There. Blurry, yet somehow shining darkly. It cast a spider-like shadow, and its huge, opalescent eyes were utterly devoid of feeling. That inhuman gaze regarded me for an infinitely long moment, and it was as if my soul were being minutely examined and probed for flaws and weaknesses. I felt ransacked, violated. I seemed to hear faint, tinny laughter somewhere in an impossible direction.

The Spider Thing attenuated, and gleaming fangs abruptly slashed out at the cords. These detached from the bodies below and floated free. Fear strangled me, and pulled me down, downward into a panic-stricken spiral toward my body. I had to reenter, repossess my own body, my home! But it repelled me. My body was already occupied. And my conscious self reached out for the only other available receptacle, the flesh-body of the woman, and I dissolved into it. I was looking out at the room through unfamiliar eyes. Then there was nothing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.