The Most Intimate Part - Cover

The Most Intimate Part

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Casimir wants nothing so much as a relationship with a woman. The problem is that all of his sexual experience so far has been with men. Then he sees an interesting personal ad in the paper. The woman implies that she's looking for anal sex. Now THAT Casimir knows a few things about. But there could be trouble ahead...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   Transformation  

Now we were ready for the Next Step, or so she said. I wasn't so sure, but she didn't seem to be in a mood for giving me a choice. When she got that determined look on her face, and her eyes changed color to steely-grey, hey, I wasn't about to dispute the point.

So, what did this involve, one might ask. I did.

"It is a ceremony. An elaborate ritual. Think of it as analogous to the necessary preparation for playing your American board game of Monopoly. Before the play starts, you must lay out the board, shuffle the little yellow cardboard pasteboards, apportion the tokens and pretend money... Only then can the serious business begin.

"Well, then, this is a Summoning. We set up the proper context, then charge one particular corner of the room with enough energy to open a channel, a path. Before lightning strikes, its path already anticipates it, draws it down. That is what we must do, create a low-resistance path for the One Who Will Come."

First the "purification." We both showered thoroughly, using an abrasive, lye-scented soap that scoured and reddened the skin. Then the inner cleansing. This involved a series of enemas, first with a strong castile soap solution, then water, and finally with what she described as a dilute electrolyte (that should have clued me in). As both of us had long since strongly eroticized our anal and rectal areas, this was a pleasant experience, all the more so since we administered the enemas to each other... When she inserted the old-fashioned nipple-shaped lubricated nozzle into my ass, I could have had a climax right then and there if she hadn't pressed a finger firmly against the base of my penis to prevent ejaculation. To my surprise, I could accept a full two quarts of clear liquid, repeated several times. The feeling of warm, almost-bursting fullness was a transformative experience, and gave a hint of transformations to come (little did I know!). Giving her the enemas was something of an anticlimax. Then we were squeaky clean, both within and without.

Amelia had lit sticks of a pungent, almost cloyingly sweet incense. The pale ribbons of violet smoke must have contained some sort of mind-altering drug. How else to explain the lassitude, the numbing euphoria that slowly took me in its embrace? She was softly chanting nonsense syllables in a sing-song cadence, and this created a hypnotic throbbing, a muffled thumping behind my temples. I must have dozed off for a few moments.

I jerked awake, and there, in the far corner of the room, she was removing the tarpaulin cover from a large and shapeless hulk. In the dim light it resembled a cubist sculpture, or something out of a 1940's science fiction flick (Dr. Cyclops, eat your heart out!). Damned if it wasn't starting to resemble an oversize Tesla coil as I drew closer and squinted at it. Double damned. True, I'd built a couple of these babies a few years back, when I was in the midst of my brief fling with electrical engineering, but I'd never seen any near that size.

She was attaching what appeared to be a heavy-duty cable harness to the infernal machine. At the bare-wire terminal of one cable she had just clipped on a long and gleaming cylinder... no, it couldn't be. The thing resembled a chrome-plated dildo or possibly a butt plug. Hey, c'mon fella, wake up! That incense must be going to your head!

I was really curious now, and moved in for a closer look. The faceplate on the device proclaimed it as a custom-built specially enhanced "High Voltage Static Electricity Generator." And what's this? "Caution: 2,000,000 volts!" That's two million, count 'em, two million volts!

Now she was offering that chrome-plated dildo-like gadget to me. "To answer your unspoken question, dear, yes, it is indeed a dildo, a very special kind of dildo, and its purpose is to induce a high-voltage potential into your body cavity and across your inner organs."

"WHAT??? TWO MILLION VOLTS UP THE ASS? YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?"

Amelia smiled. Smiled.

"My dear, dear boy," she was crooning to me in that deep, throaty vibrato of hers. "This will cause you no physical harm. The electricity filters through a j-vector translator, which twists it at right angles to our time-space. The purpose of this procedure is to temporarily open a gateway, to tear a small hole in the reality structure of that portion of the physical universe surrounding or two entwined bodies. We will transform, reach a higher level of experience. It will be an adventure quite unlike any other you have ever experienced, or even imagined. You must trust. Trust me."

Trust? At that particular moment in time I didn't know from trust. All I knew was that my throbbing hard dick had been six inches deep into her bowels, and I couldn't imagine a more intimate connection, and I sure couldn't imagine doing anything that might lose her. I hesitantly reached my hand out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.