The Most Intimate Part - Cover

The Most Intimate Part

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Casimir wants nothing so much as a relationship with a woman. The problem is that all of his sexual experience so far has been with men. Then he sees an interesting personal ad in the paper. The woman implies that she's looking for anal sex. Now THAT Casimir knows a few things about. But there could be trouble ahead...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   Transformation  

"You can have any part of me, except my vagina."

What business did I have with her vagina, anyway? I mused. But such thoughts were unworthy of me.

She subsequently told me how much more intense her sensations and climaxes were with anal intercourse. At times she would call it plain-and-simple, "ass fucking," but more often just "my very special kind of loving."

"My dear, sweet boy -- it lets loose a certain magic, magic the ancient Chaldeans knew, a transformational magic that blurs the boundaries between the real and the possible. This is the true purpose and meaning of us joining our bodies in this way, not just for our own momentary, transient pleasures. It will open, open wide the gate for Higher Powers."

Higher Powers? What flavor of "Higher Powers"? Angels? Demons? Spooks? Man, this was something I hadn't bargained for. Could be I was in over my head. Deep over my head. Yet still I felt that heat that had momentarily welded us into a single splay-limbed, thrashing creature, the focal point of an eruption of urgent pressure. I couldn't bring myself to get up and walk out just then, though I should have. I really should have.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.