The Most Intimate Part
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Carlos Malenkov

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Casimir wants nothing so much as a relationship with a woman. The problem is that all of his sexual experience so far has been with men. Then he sees an interesting personal ad in the paper. The woman implies that she's looking for anal sex. Now THAT Casimir knows a few things about. But there could be trouble ahead...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   BBW   Slow   Transformation  

In her arms I awoke, enveloped in her warmth and dusky woman-smell, my head cradled on her soft breasts. It was as if I were emerging from a dream, though perhaps I was still in the dream. She nuzzled my neck, nibbled at my earlobe, then squealed like a little girl. "Arise, arise my sweet, sweet prince." And arising I was, indeed I was arising. Caressing her round hips, letting my hand slip down to the naked undulating curves of her lower heat-emitting cheeks, and yes, indeed I was arising, rising to the occasion.

"Turn around, turn around, lovely Amelia. I want to admire your wondrous backside, your inspiringly curvaceous bottom, your classically sculpted ass. You are a work of art, and I will play the part of art critic." (She allowed that she would rather be here in bed with me than on display in a museum.)

How can I describe her deliciously ample pear-shaped ass? (She measured 48" at the hips.) Stretching to the far horizons, like the earth viewed from orbit, fecund, the mother of all life. From the dimple at the base of her spine, downward, to first hint of cleavage, downward, to the valley holding the sacred ruby-jeweled gate, downward, to her frontal doorway, her dark-red rose-petaled cunt, then upward, past her clit, and upward, to her luxuriant triangle of light blonde pubic hair. And sideward, from the curve of her hip, sideward, across two high round hills guarding a hidden entrance (that opened to me!), sideward, to the curve of a hip.

She turned toward me then, and pulled my head down. A quick kiss, then a slower one, and she impetuously thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth. More kissing, much more. Her mouth, then her breasts. Sucking her nipples. Then lower, kissing lower. Sucking lower. Tonguing and sucking her slippery little knob, then her cunt. Pushing my tongue into her cunt. She arched her back and gasped.

Patches of steamy, sweaty musk glued us together, and we were both panting. She gently took me into her arms and caressed my face. Then she pulled me down with both arms, squeezed me, pressed me against her violently, chest to chest. I inhaled the faint scent of talcum powder, and she kissed me deeply and slid her palms all the way up and down my body. I tongue-caressed her nipples, then sucked on them, and a wave of warmth ran through me as she reached down and cupped my balls in her hand, squeezed, then bent over and took my shaft into her mouth for a moment.

"Enough, enough, I need you inside me now," she breathed. "Give me, fill me, fill my sacred passage with your life force, your élan vitale." In that proud graceful way of hers, she sinuously twisted around on hands and knees and lowered her head and chest to the bed. Her ass presented itself, waiting for me to enter, to lose myself in the depths of her secret passage once more.

Hypnotic beauty. Her sphincter, her rosebud... truly did resemble a rosebud. The flower-like lips -- the outer ring of muscle -- swollen and engorged with excitement, glowing in shades of dark magenta, an almost luminous deep-red luminescence. I couldn't bear to look any longer without going slowly mad, so...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.