Thunder and Lightening - Cover

Thunder and Lightening

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 34

Jenny squealed in delight when Jerry marched into her house, picked her up, and carried her off to her bedroom. His cast was off and he had come to claim his girlfriend in the manner she desired. This particular visit wasn’t unexpected. In anticipation, Jenny had made sure that things would go smoothly and wore no underwear beneath her clothes. When he tossed her onto the bed, she screamed in delight even as her hands moved up to remove her clothes.

Undressing with clumsy fingers, Jerry stood at the foot of the bed looking down at Jenny amazed at the expression of lust written on her face. Having troubles with her blouse, she gave up and tore the front of her shirt open, sending buttons across the room. The sight of her bare breasts motivated him to do the same to his shirt. Fumbling with his belt, he managed to undo it. He dropped his pants and boxers in a single move, discovering when he went to pull them off that he hadn’t removed his shoes.

By the time he managed to slip out of his shoes, Jenny was naked with her legs spread on the bed. It took ten seconds for Jerry to kick off his pants and climb onto the bed. He reached down to remove his socks, but Jenny said, “Fuck the socks and start fucking me!”

The woman disappeared under Jerry as he mounted her. His huge size covered her much smaller body. With her cunt being sopping wet, he encountered no problems entering her. He pounded into her in the manner that she wanted, possessing her with his sheer size and strength. She loved every minute of it, screaming out an orgasm even as he entered her. Her screams of pleasure followed every minute she was taken by the huge man.

He grunted, growled, and moaned as he worked his way to orgasm and beyond. It hadn’t been a marathon session, but he was sated and she was very satisfied. When he went to move off her, she held him down enjoying the feeling of being covered by his body. After a few minutes, they adjusted their positions such that he was spooned against her back with a large arm holding her tight to his chest. His hand cupped and fondled her breast, enjoying the feel of her hard nipple against the palm of his hand. She cooed, “God, I needed that so much.”

“You are too good for me,” replied Jerry as his body slowly recovered from his exertions. He slid his hand between her legs feeling her juices and his come seeping out.

“My big man,” she said as she pushed herself harder into his chest. His cock nestled tight against her buttocks. She wiggled her ass enjoying the feel of it.

It was time to spring his surprise on her. He said, “I can stay the night if you would like.”

“You can?” she asked pleased to hear it. Jerry had never spent the night before.

“Yes, I can,” answered Jerry.

She twisted in his embrace so that she was facing him. After giving him a hard kiss, she said, “That’s great.”

“I doubt we’ll get much sleep tonight,” he said as his cock reacted to her kiss and the hands that she had slipped down to fondle his cock.

“Good,” she giggled rolling onto her back in a clear invitation for him to resume his previous activity.

The next hour was spent making passionate love. His strong arms lifted and moved her body around with ease, positioning her to give him easier access to all of her charms. She moaned her pleasure throughout, encouraging him with statements to the effect that he was to take her and make her his own. Amazed at her clear enjoyment of their activities, Jerry found he was trying to please her in every way that he could imagine. Lifting her body off the bed, he brought her pussy to his mouth and ate her. The fact that he was strong enough to hold her up in such a fashion triggered an orgasm in her. She kept moaning, “My big strong man.”

For the second time that afternoon, he mounted her. This time, he lasted for more than the few minutes of the previous time. When he finally came, grunting like an animal, they were sweaty, exhausted, and happy. Again, he spooned her and held her tightly to him. It didn’t take them long to drift off to sleep.

He woke feeling her moving out from beside him. Opening his eyes, he asked, “Was I smothering you?”

“No, my big man,” answered Jenny with a satisfied smile, “I have to wash up a little.”

“Taking a shower?”

“Wanna join me?”

Jerry followed Jenny to the shower. They took turns washing each other. When she reached the area that had been covered by the cast, she remarked, “Your arm is a little smaller than the other.”

It was true. He had lost a lot of strength in that arm and hoped that it wouldn’t be long before he replaced the muscles that had atrophied away. He smiled and said, “I’ll just carry you around until I get my strength back.”

“Deal,” she replied with a broad grin. Shaking her head, she said, “I couldn’t believe how you held me up while eating me out. God, I came so hard I thought I would die.”

Her words had come just as she was washing his cock with soapy hands. His cock reacted to the sensations and rose in honor of her attentions. He looked down at his cock, unable to believe that he was ready to go again. He said, “Better stop.”

She increased the hardness of her grip and jacked him off in the shower. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his third load of the evening. They washed each other all over, stopping only when they ran out of hot water. Happy, Jerry dried her body with a large fluffy towel. He stopped to taste her pussy, explaining that he had to make sure that it was suitably clean. The effect was to get it wet all over again.

Dry and temporarily sated, they wandered into the living room. On entering, Jenny squealed and pointed to the door. She exclaimed, “We left the front door open.”

Jerry went over and closed it, unconcerned if anyone saw him shut the door. He grinned and said, “Sorry. I guess I was a little excited.”

Laughing, she grabbed his arm and hugged it. She commented, “I’m not sure which one of us was more excited. God, that was great.”

“You are an amazing woman, Jenny. Have I told you how much I love you?”

“Tell me? Oh, you showed me in the way that I love the best,” answered Jenny. Even thinking back on the activities of the past few hours excited her. Ever since he had been shot, she had fantasized about him coming in and picking her up like that to take her like a strong man can take a woman.

He reached down and picked her up, cradling her body in his strong arms. Years of being ashamed for his size, it was so nice to have a woman in his life that appreciated him for it. He didn’t have to apologize for being large. After kissing her, he said, “God, I love you so much that I don’t know how to say it.”

She was amazed that he could pick her up like that just to give her a kiss. Running a hand through his hair, she replied, “You don’t have to say a word, just keep picking me up like this.”

Jerry laughed as he carried her over to the couch. He sat down with her settling into his lap. He bent his head down and kissed her breast. The pink areola topped by a stiff excited nipple announced her body’s pleasure. She cooed. In response, he said, “You are so sexy.”

“I plan to make you back up your words with actions in a little while,” she said with a giggle.

“We’ve got all night.”

Curious about how he ended up with the entire night free, she asked, “Where are the kids?”

The question provoked a frown. He answered, “Bill is staying with Abe tonight. Melissa is visiting her mother.”

“She’s what?” screamed Jenny twisting around to face him.

“Yes, she’s visiting her mother,” said Jerry. He had fought to keep it from happening, but there wasn’t much he could do about it. Bored at sitting at home, Melissa had taken to calling her mother while he was at work.

Jenny could see that the topic was upsetting Jerry. It wasn’t a good sign that Melissa was visiting her mother. She wondered what would be the long-term consequences of this visit. Odd were good that they would be very bad for Jerry. She leaned forward and stroked his face as she said, “Don’t worry. Everything will work out.”

Smiling at her concern, he said, “Don’t worry about it. We’ve got tonight together.”

After an excellent evening and night spent with Jenny, Jerry drove the pickup truck over to his ex-wife’s house. Not only was he feeling good as a result of the previous night, it felt great driving the standard transmission truck again. Despite his dour predictions about what he’d find at his ex-wife’s house, even they couldn’t put a dent in his good mood.

He pulled up to the curb in front of the house, prepared to go to the door and face a major confrontation. Instead, he saw that Melissa was sitting on the front step with her overnight bag by her side. Without a backward glance at the house, she grabbed her bag, headed over to the truck, and tossed the bag into the truck’s bed. Getting in, she mumbled, “Let’s get the hell out of here.”

It was obvious that she was upset, but he didn’t know how to broach the subject. He knew that it wouldn’t be a good move to sound rejoiced that the major confrontation hadn’t occurred. He pulled away from the curb and headed up the street while trying to think of something to say. At the end of the street, he asked, “Do you want to tell me about it?”

Her lips trembled, showing the degree to which she was upset. Fighting back tears, Melissa said, “She passed out fucking drunk last night by eight. I was left in the house doing nothing. This morning, she was drinking screwdrivers for breakfast.”

“I’m sorry,” said Jerry realizing that the night must have been pretty bad for her to complain to him. He wondered if his ex-wife had a drinking problem before he left her, but he didn’t recall any signs of that.

The entire visit had been horrible for Melissa. Her mother gotten drunk and spent the night sprawled out on the couch, in a nightgown that showed more than it hid and with drool seeping out the corner of her mouth. That was bad, but the time before she had passed out was even worse. In her drunken state, the woman had said a lot of nasty things in trying to explain why she had dumped her daughter. The poor girl had listened as her mother patiently explained how money was so much more important than she was. It was incredulous to Melissa that her mother actually thought her words would make her daughter feel better.

When they got on the highway to head towards the house, she said, “She told me that I was part of her revenge on you. As long as I was living with you, I’d be costing you money. She even laughed about it, thinking that it was funny. She didn’t understand why I was upset by that.”

“Hey, I got you and Bill in the divorce and that’s what I really wanted. Don’t forget that I wanted you guys. All she got was a little money and that will be gone soon,” replied Jerry. Shaking his head, he added, “I’m sorry your mother treated you so poorly.”

Melissa thought about his last comment wondering if it was an apology or a real expression of sorrow. She decided that it was the former and said, “It’s not your fault.”

Her comment surprised Jerry. He corrected her, “I meant that I feel sorry for you that your mother treated you so poorly. I can see that it hurt you a lot and I feel bad for you.”

“Oh,” she replied. She wondered why he would care. If anyone should have cared, it should have been her mother. The problem was that her mother hadn’t cared. She flashed on the image of her mother passed out on the living room couch. She had looked like a drunken whore in some low budget film. It had been obscene in a way that she wasn’t able to express.

Jerry didn’t reply as he continued to drive to the house. His thoughts were on his ex-wife’s behavior and her treatment of Melissa. He had expected Melissa to come home breathing fire and full of her mother’s nonsense. The moody quiet Melissa was not what he had expected at all.

“I saw the waterfall at the house. It looks real nice there,” commented Melissa. She had wanted to tell her mother that Bill had made it, but changed her mind after her mother had insulted her a couple of times. She decided that it was better that her mother would never know who had actually made it.

“Ah, where did she put it?” asked Jerry.

“In the formal living room,” answered Melissa. It had been the best place in the house to hang it.

Recalling the living room, Jerry commented, “Good place for it.”

The conversation died out at that point. Jerry concentrated on driving through the traffic. It seemed like there wasn’t such a thing as rush hour any more. In the early morning the roads were filled with people going to work. In the mid-morning, people were heading out to shop. At noon, the traffic was of people going out to lunch. Mid-afternoon the traffic picked up again as kids got out of school. In the evening, the roads filled with people returning home from work. After that, people headed out in their cars to eat dinner.

Melissa noticed where they were and asked, “Can we go home?”

“That’s where I’m headed now,” answered Jerry confused by her question.

“No, I mean our real home. Not that horrible place you live now,” said Melissa refusing to think of that horrible house as a home. It was a temporary living place, worse than a hotel, but better than the street.

“Okay,” answered Jerry. The exit he needed to take was coming up and he signaled his intent to move over to the right lane. A driver in the right lane sped up to keep him from changing lanes. Jerry slowed down, as did the other driver. Jerry swore and looked over at the other car trying to figure out what was the problem. The man was looking over the paint job of the truck. Jerry shook his head realizing that he could expect that problem from now on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.