Every Wednesday - Cover

Every Wednesday

by Romangirl

Copyright© 2004 by Romangirl

Erotica Sex Story: Every Wednesday, Christina waited for them to arrive. And they always looked for her. She never let them down. This time, she invited them in her house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Horror   Slut Wife   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Violence   .

woman flashing garbage men

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, "here they come!"

She waited for them every Wednesday, saving something until she heard the loud grinding sounds of the big truck. She watched from her window until the truck stopped in front of her house, around the wooded bend and isolated from the other homes. They watched for her, too, because she rarely let them down. Two black men jumped off the back of the monster truck and one rolled her garbage container towards the gaping mouth in the back of the truck. He was lean and muscular, and as black as the ace of spades, with long greasy dreadlocks. The other man was chubby in an orange jump suit and white cap. He gazed hungrily towards her house.

Most of the people in Kersey Valley, North Carolina hated the landfill being so close to their homes. Christina hated it, too. But not even Christina could explain her latest fantasy...

being fucked by big black garbagemen!

As the young housewife emerged from her lodging, both men eyed her, then reluctantly turned towards the truck. She was wearing denim short-shorts that revealed a slim yellow thong, and a matching top that revealed luscious breasts. Tall and tanned, with long shapely legs, she had dark brown eyes. In her mid-thirties, she looked much younger

She brushed past the muscular black and dropped a bag of garbage into the dump truck. The two men stared wickedly at her. The driver, in his fifties and bearded, strained his neck twisting to watch her from the cab.

"Hi!" she said. It was the first time she had spoken a word. Ordinarily, she would just go by them to toss her garbage bag into the truck.

The black men nodded to her.

"It's awfully hot," she said gazing at the young one with dreadlocks. "Would y'all like to come in for a beer or soda?"

The men stood dumfounded.

"I know you're heading for the landfill now, and the end of your shift, but you can make it a quickie!" she added.

Sexy white slut wants black cock!

Christina wasn't really a slut. But she was fighting many demons because she spent to much time alone. Too much time to to fantasize. And her fantasies had gotten worse. She was a good mother and her husband loved her dearly. But he knew her weaknesses. At least the ones she showed a few years ago. But she was ok now! A psychiatrist had cured her!

A few years ago, her fantasy was appliance repairmen and salesmen. As beautiful as she was, she had an aura of innocent vulnerability about her that made it easy for predators to move in. And they seemed to know her weakness. She had reluctantly gone down on a washing machine repairman. And then, on another occasion, two young well-dressed men, door-to-door evangelical ministers, were so taken by her sultry looks, they couldn't hide their erections. Christina eased their pain by sucking their virgin cocks.

But she confessed her indiscretions to her loving husband, and he forgave her.

Eugene loved his beautiful wife. And besides, he got laid on every sales trip out of town!

She would never have done it if the neighbors could see, but her home was in a particularly wooded spot, away from prying eyes.

The three black men followed her into the house, their eyes glued to her beautiful ass.

She opened the fridge door and pulled out four cans of Coors Light. The men were silent as she handed them each a beer, and popped open her own can.

"My name is Christina," she offered. Still, they were silent as they swigged their beer.

So she took a long swig herself.

"My husband is southern, but I'm from up north. Antonetti was my maiden name."

Why had she said that? She was becoming increasingly nervous.

"Why'd you ask us inside your home, Christina?" the older man asked.

Christina suddenly felt a surge of uncertainty. Why was she doing this? Oh God, why?

Dread locks said

"No white woman has ever invited black garbagemen into their

home for beers. What do you want?"

"Uh..." Christina was speechless. And frightened. And excited.

"You try'n to get us fired?" the white capped man asked.

"Nuh... no!" the housewife replied. Maybe she had made a mistake...

"You... you can shower in the guest room... and there's another shower in the basement!" she stammered, looking down with shame.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.