The Gypsy And The Stranger - Cover

The Gypsy And The Stranger

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

When they reached the honeymoon cottage both Riko and Yolanda were sound asleep. John gently opened the side of the car door and picked her up. He carried her up the cobblestone walk to the front door and unlocked it and took her into the bedroom. He placed her down on the bed and she moaned slightly.

"John?" she called out softly.

"Yes my love. We are home now. This is your new house. I hope you like it. It's small but I think you'll be comfortable here. It can be quite cozy."

She looked around the room at the off-white walls and up to the ceiling with the low dark wooden beams. The bed was spread with a cream and peach colored satin spread. It felt so soft to her hands. She loved everything about the place. There was an old oil painting of pink roses surrounded with a dark wooden rustic frame. Little porcelain lamps sat on the tables. It was a charming room. It all looked very grand to Yolanda. The room even had a tiny fire- place with a little mantle painted white. There were little statues of terriers on it. She smiled at the little porcelain dogs. Riko then came running into the room but John called out for the dog and he ran into the tiny kitchen and he fed him and gave him a bowl of water.

Then he walked into the bedroom where Yolanda sat up on the bed. He had poured her a small sherry.

"How is your leg sweetheart?"

"It's a little sore John... but it'll be okay."

He sat next to her on the bed and touched her bare leg. His hands trembled. He bent down and kissed her leg, running kisses down to her ankle stopping at her feet. He kissed her toes. He pulled her sandals off her feet. He loved her feet and licked between her toes. Her legs were tan and slender. She laughed nervously as he kissed her feet. What he was doing to her tickled.

He lifted her skirt up slowly revealing more and more of her legs and he crawled onto the bed kicking off his shoes.

"Oh how I love you Yolanda," he breathed heavily caressing her, planting soft kisses up her legs. She looked down at him and smiled. She was a picture of loveliness in her white blouse that revealed her shoulders and cleavage and her full white petticoat-ed skirt. Her dark hair tumbled down to her waist and she still had the dark red rose tucked behind her right ear. It matched her crimson lips. Her cheeks were blushing red too as he made his way up her skirt. He gently lifted it to reveal her dark little triangle between her legs. He breathed on it, kissing it and taking in her sweet musky scent.He gently parted her lips and nestled his nose and tongue inside tasting her sweetness. She was very wet and tasted like nectar to him.

He worked his tongue in as far as it could go and she slightly parted her legs for him whispering... her eyes closed, murmuring to him." John... John... oh John."

This only got him harder. His cock was engorged for her. He felt it would rip open his pants. He stuck his tongue in deeper licking her up and down. Down to her anus, he parted her cheeks with his hands and licked her there too. She moaned softly. He put his tongue back into her slit. He realized then and there that she was still a virgin as he couldn't go in any further. He had suspected she was but one never knows.

"Yolanda... Yolanda... I have to have you. I need you," he said huskily to her and he stood up and unzipped his fly and pulled out his stiff cock. She looked at it, thinking it looked quite pink and very big.He pulled his pants off and unbuttoned his shirt and threw them off. He lay down very close to her and kissed her mouth gently probing her with his tongue. She could taste her own scent on his tongue. His eyes were open as he kissed her. He looked at her closed eyes and her long eyelashes and her rosy cheeks. He could smell the rose in her hair. He was so intoxicated by her. She opened her mouth now eagerly wanting his tongue inside not afraid anymore. She opened her eyes now to look at him and was surprised to see his eyes wide open peering into hers. They locked into each other in this moment in time.

"Take me... take me..."she whispered huskily to him. She didn't have to ask him twice. He gently opened her blouse revealing her beautiful white breasts that looked even more so, due to the tan of her shoulders and arms. Her nipples were large and pink. He sucked each nipple until the tips were bright pink and as hard as little rose- buds. He lifted up her skirt and his fingers found her little slit. He gently rubbed two fingers in her tight wetness, stroking her up and down. She had never felt anything so delicious and waves of pleasure were pulsating thru out her bottom. She was cumming. It felt similar to what she had experienced with her own fingers but no, 'this was better... much better, ' she thought..."oh... oooh..."she trembled under his touch.

He couldn't take any more torture. He had to have her and now!

"Yolanda... I'll be as gentle as I can." and he held onto his cock and put it in her wet pussy. They looked at each other as he did this. It felt like time stood still that very moment. She spread her legs and lifted them for him. He looked so serious as he nudged it into her a little bit at a time. It felt so big, so hard to her. It felt too big! It hurt... it hurt so much!

"Please John... stop." she cried out, it hurts. Stop!" she pleaded, crying out, clinging to him tightly, her legs wrapped tightly around him, her nails digging into his arms as he pushed it deeper into her. She felt so good to him. He didn't hear her pleas. He just kept pushing it in until she and he too could feel it break through. Then he pumped her in and out, slowly at first then building up momentum with each stroke. She let go now, releasing her nails from his skin and held onto him as he fucked her. Then with one last violent stroke he came, filling her insides with his warm fluid and then he slowly pulled out.

He fell back onto the bed, wasted, then he put his arm around her and kissed her tear- stained face.

"Did I hurt you Yolanda? I never want to hurt you baby... ever." And he held onto her tightly and lifted her chin in his strong hands and kissed her soft mouth. He kissed each tear away then he lay there on her bare breasts not saying a word, just breathing. They lay there for the longest time like that then he got up and said, "Let me see the damage." And he spread her legs apart gently and saw the blood on her beautiful white skirt. Dripping down the back of her thighs. He stuck out his tongue and cleaned the blood from her.

"Your beautiful skirt Yolanda, I'm afraid I've made a mess of it."

"What do you mean?" she asked him and sat up. He realized right then and there she had no idea what had happened. She looked down at her skirt and saw the bright red stain on it. She was shocked to see this. 'No wonder it hurt her so.' she thought. No one had ever told her what it would be like the first time when a man made love to her. She hadn't had a mother to tell her and Auntie never told her.

She got up off the bed and pulled the skirt off. Her leg felt somewhat better now. At least the excruciating pain was gone. He watched her silently taking in her beauty. She walked gingerly to the bathroom sink and ran the stain under cold water scrubbing it with the bar of soap. Then rinsing it until the water ran clear and the stain was no more. She walked to the door unashamedly just in her blouse and went outside to hang it up in the warm early morning air. It was still dark outside but almost dawn now. She hung it on a tree branch. The birds would be chirping soon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.