The Gypsy And The Stranger - Cover

The Gypsy And The Stranger

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

She knew her father was in a deep sleep because she heard him snoring. She quietly stepped out of bed and silently pulled on her blouse and skirt carefully hardly making a sound. Riko looked up at her curiously wondering if he was going out for a walk. He yelped out once.

"Sshh..."She quickly whispered.

He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes. She tossed her old night- gown into her travel bag and slipped on her sandals. She walked to the little kitchen table and glanced at her father's gold pocket watch lying there. The time was 1:30 am. Quickly she opened the wagon curtain and dropped her bag down. Her heart was beating so rapidly. She was so afraid her father would wake up and catch her sneaking off. She called softly out to Riko and he jumped off the bed. She let him out of the wagon. Her father turned around in his sleep. This startled her but he was still fast asleep. Then she quietly climbed out of the wagon after Riko.

She quickly picked up the tapestry bag and looked around the camp. All was quiet and everyone seemed to be fast asleep. She hastily made her way out of the camp past the other wagons and then down the narrow dirt road, her heart beating wildly in her breast as her feet took her to where she wanted to go, almost running now. Riko was excited and ran beside her. She glanced back a couple of times making sure no one was watching her. Well, at least hoping no one was! She picked up her pace even more now and practically ran the rest of the way. The stars were out and it was a warm clear night.

"Please God... just let me get there safely and let him be there!"

She didn't see the small rock ahead and her ankle twisted under her as the stone caught under her sandal and she fell, her leg twisting under her in a heap!

She cried out in pain, "Oh no! Please not now!"

Riko stopped and ran back to her very worried about his mistress. Just then, she saw someone walking up to her in the dark. It was a man. She was frightened but was frozen in pain. She couldn't get up to run. She just sat there frozen, her heart almost stopping in fear!

"Yolanda!"

She looked up to see it was John. He stooped down to help her.

"What has happened love?" he asked her.

"Oh, how you scared me!" she said breathlessly.

"I was running so fast I twisted my ankle on a stone and fell. I was so afraid it was Romano! Thank God it's you!"

"Quickly... try and stand up. I'll help you."

She got up and tried not putting any pressure on her leg but the pain was severe. John scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her in the dark up the road to where his car was parked. He had been waiting there since midnight, afraid she wouldn't show up. Then he had heard someone cry out in pain and that's when he left his vehicle and ran down the road to find her. 'Thank God he did before anyone else had!' he thought as he carried her and gently placed her in his car.

"Riko... where is Riko?" she called out.

"Your dog is right here. Don't worry." and he got Riko up into the car and into the back seat.

"And my bag?" she asked.

"Don't worry my love... I'll go fetch it."

And he ran back into the night and quickly got it and threw it into the car and they drove off together with old Riko in the back seat yelping a little, nervous at all that was taking place and to be riding in a motor car for the first time.

"Hush... Riko, it's okay boy." Yolanda reassured him and he sat back onto the seat and put his chin down between his front paws. She glanced over at John as he drove. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at him. He took her hand in his and put it up to his lips and kissed her. How he loved this girl. She had been the one he had been searching for all his life. He didn't even really know her but knew in his heart somehow that she was the one, so beautiful... so gentle... so kind.

"How's your leg my darling?"

"It's feeling better now, thank you John." she answered him. It already felt somehow to her that they were man and wife, so comfortable in each other's company. She felt safe with him driving in his fancy car into the night, not even knowing where they were headed but knowing they were headed for a life together of happiness into the future. A life she had only dreamt about in the past.

"I love you John." she softly whispered to him.

He squeezed her hand and kissed it again. "And mere words cannot describe my feelings for you."

She loved the sound of his voice, his accent so different from hers yet they were so similar in other ways, more important ways. She knew they could have a happy life together. Yes, she would surely miss her old life and her family but she had to live her own life now, out into the world. She wouldn't look behind... just ahead at what life would bring. With any luck the Saints in Heaven would smile down upon them and give them this life. She hoped in time her Papa would forgive her and even poor Romano. She never wanted to hurt him. She would've even wanted to be his friend if he would have wanted that but he always wanted more from her and that she wasn't able to give. She hoped in time he would forget her and find someone new who was more suitable for him. She thought of all this as they drove silently into the summer night.

"I know a little chapel in the next town," he told her and I've made arrangements with the minister and his wife."

She looked over at him surprised.

"Yes, all we have to do is get you up on your feet and then we can be married tonight."

The thought of this quickened her heart. It was all happening so fast! It was too late to turn back now if she was starting to get cold feet. No, she would marry this man, she knew... there was no turning back now. No going back home, running into her father's arms for safety.

"When we get there, you'll be able to freshen up if you'd like. They're a nice old couple. His wife will be our witness. You'll like them Yolanda." he smiled.

She was very excited now thinking of the wedding ceremony in a small chapel. If only she had something special to wear but what? She thought of everything she had in her little bag and decided on a white peasant blouse, the one with the long sleeves edged in lace. It was off the shoulder and the most fancy thing she owned. She would pair it with her white petticoats as a skirt. She would top it all off with her grandmothers lace shawl.

Then she would wash her face and put on some rouge, brush her hair and put on her jasmine perfume. She would also wear her gold hoop earrings. She hoped he would be pleased at her appearance.

She looked at his' own attire and it was all very nice. He was wearing a gold colored tweed blazer and beige slacks with a white dress shirt. She noticed a gold and brown satin tie folded on the seat next to them. He wore gold cufflinks at his cuffs. He also smelled delicious like fresh lemons and limes. She felt all dirty and dusty with her sore leg sitting next to him in his fancy car. She would do her best to transform herself into the image of a beautiful bride for him, her handsome groom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.