The Gypsy And The Stranger
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

That day seemed to go by so fast. There was so much to do! She found her old tapestry tote bag that had belonged to her mother. She took it out of the old cedar chest and dusted it off. Her father was out working with Romano so she had some privacy and time to gather her few meager possessions and pack. Riko was outside lying in the sun and everyone at camp was busy with their own work.

She looked around the small room and gathered her little gold plated hairbrush and mirror. She carefully placed them inside the bag. She took the beautiful night gown her auntie made, out of the bureau drawer and carefully folded it and tucked it too inside along with her few blouses and skirts along with her bottle of perfume, a shawl and another pair of sandals, also a small brass crucifix from her grandmother's coffin and her rosary beads. It all went in. Oh, and also her little wooden box that held her writing paper and a pen and some papers. All her worldly possessions inside one little frayed bag, her whole life.

She looked around the room, at her bed. She traced her hands along the faces of the angels carved into the headboard her father so lovingly carved for her when she was a baby. She would miss her bed but the images were etched in her mind forever and she would carry it in her heart for the rest of her life.

She cleaned the wagon up for her dad and made her bed. The bed she wouldn't be sleeping in tonight.

She made him a special supper so it would be ready when he came home. She took out his pipe and cleaned it for him and placed it on his little table where he sat along with his tobacco. She wanted their last night to be special between them. She even picked some wild flowers growing along the road and put them in an old vase on the table. She looked around and realized how much she would miss the old wagon and the gypsy way of life.

She sighed a heavy sigh but then thought about how miserable she was too. Just the thought of Romano touching her again made her sick! 'No, she had to leave. This was her chance! And she loved this man. This strange new man she hardly even knew! Yes, he was different from her, from another culture, but love doesn't notice such things and she wasn't getting any younger. And she'd rather kill herself then let him be the first man to make love to her!'

She brushed these thoughts aside then she went into her bag and took out a sheet of paper and her pen and ink. She sat at the tiny table to write to her father. She just couldn't leave him without saying goodbye even if it was only on paper. She chose her words carefully and wrote, tears welling up in her eyes. Then she signed it, folded it and tucked it into an envelope and wrote 'Papa' on it. Then she proceeded to write to her aunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.