The Gypsy And The Stranger - Cover

The Gypsy And The Stranger

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

The next day came quickly. She had had a fitful night of dreams of ugly Romano. She awoke early and reread the note she wrote to John last night.

It said:

Dear John, I've written this to you under extreme distress. Romano the man I am to marry followed me down to the stream and molested me last night. He's threatening to tell my father. He saw us together the other day when you dropped me off. I'm afraid of what my father will do. I have brought shame upon my family. My only recourse is to run away now. My life is intolerable! If you care about me at all... please! I implore you! Help me.I will walk down to the stream and leave this under our rock. Please write back soon. My life depends on it.

Love, Yolanda

She quickly read it over and walked down to the stream and placed it under the stone. She made her way back to the camp without anyone knowing she had left, then the day started as usual. When her aunt awakened she visited her and they worked on the night- dress. As the day wore on it was almost done and she had a fitting. It was floor- length and low cut with little puffy sleeves. The pink satin ribbon tied under the bust showing off her fine cleavage. The color flattered her.

"Oh Yolanda! You look beautiful! You should save this for your wedding night. Romano won't believe his eyes!"

Yolanda's heart sunk when she heard this but she didn't let on and just smiled.

"I'll have it hemmed by tonight. You can pick it up after supper time."

Thank you Aunty," and she gave her a kiss, knowing in her heart if she were to leave that very day, this would be the very last time she'd see her beloved aunt. She had been like a mother to her all these years and they were very close. The one thing they didn't agree on was Romano though. Aunty thought he'd make a good strong husband for her, plus he was a gypsy thru and thru and in Auntie's eyes he was a real man for her little niece Yolanda, so the subject was usually avoided.

'But never mind with that now, ' Yolanda thought, the night- gown was gorgeous and she was happy it was finished so quickly. She tried to get the thoughts of her tormentor out of her mind and what he had done to her. She shuddered to think about it. Then she left her Aunt's wagon and headed for her own, with her daily chores awaiting her.

The day wore on and she went about her work, avoiding Romano at all costs. He and her father were very busy with their own work. When she got a free minute to herself she decided to go for a walk down to the stream and place the note under a rock.

"C'mon Riko, let's go for a little walk!" she called out to her beloved pet. He got up from his nap under the old olive tree and wagged his tail and followed her down the narrow road. They reached the stream and she was careful to look around, then she hid the folded little note under the big rock and quickly left.

Later that afternoon John took a ride and found the stream. 'So this is where my little gypsy goes.' He thought to himself. He quickly parked his car and walked down near the water, found the rock, lifted it slightly and picked up her note. He walked back to the car to read it. He read about what had happened and how unhappy her life was. 'That bastard!' He whispered under his breath. He decided then and there to change it! He would take her away from all this misery. He opened his glove box and found a piece of paper and a pencil. He wrote to her with his plans.

He wrote her telling her to pack her bag. He'd pick her up in 2 days time at night. That way she would have some time with her father before she left him forever. He hoped she'd agree to this. It was a lot to ask of her but he did realize how unbearable things had become for her. He signed it with a J, folded it up and hastily took it back to the rock, hoping no one was sneaking about and watching him, then he quickly drove off.

That night after dinner Yolanda picked up her night- gown at her aunts. It was truly beautiful. She stayed for a little while sitting in front of the campfire with her chatting and drinking tea and eating a few sweets then she thanked her aunt again and said good night and walked back to her wagon.

She ran into Romano on the way back. "Don't forget what I told you!" he warned her and grabbed her by the arm. She recoiled from him.

She picked up her skirts to drive the evil away. 'Ah, if it were only that easy, ' she sighed.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" she pleaded. He released her from his grasp with a raspy laugh and she made it back into her wagon.

It had been a long day. She undressed and crawled into bed and pulled the old blankets over her. They were soft and cozy and she felt safe tucked in her old bed, her bed of angels. Tomorrow- morning she would walk down to the stream to see if there would be an answer to her letter.

She thought of John that night and how he had kissed her. Oh, how she felt for this man! He was so different from the men she had known, not that there had been many in her life. 'So different from Romano!' she sighed. She looked over to the other side of the room. Her father was sound asleep and snoring. 'He must be very tired tonight.' She thought, ' He did a lot of work today.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.