The Gypsy And The Stranger - Cover

The Gypsy And The Stranger

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Bye Papa, I won't be long." she called out to her father.

Romano had been outside of his wagon and heard her. "Now where is that witch going? Can't she stay put? He gives her too much freedom!!" He waited in the dark and saw her climb down from their vurdon. She was holding a folded blanket and towel. "Ah... so she was going to have a midnight swim perhaps?" He decided to follow her... and good. She didn't have her blasted dog with her for once!!

She headed down to the stream. It was a beautiful warm evening. The moon was waning now and all the star were out. It would feel good to take a nice bath in the cool clean water. She walked down the little dirt path to a little grassy knoll near the stream. She spread out her old woolen blanket and put down her things. She thought she heard something for a minute and her heart skipped a beat.It could be a wild deer. They had spotted them in the area before. But she wasn't afraid of the dark and she did have the lantern with her and placed it near the blanket.

Ah, how good the water and soap would feel on her! She disrobed, first undoing the ties on her black corset and tossing it onto the ground. Then she pulled off her skirts and petticoat and they fell to her feet. She stepped out of them exposing her bottom and pussy to the night air. She pulled off her white cotton camisole over her head and her beautiful white breasts tumbled out with abandon. She undid her long braid so she could wash her hair then she wrapped herself in the big towel and walked down to the stream. She heard a frog croaking in the night. She smiled. She wasn't afraid of any of the animals in the night.

He watched her every move, not making a sound, which was very hard for him. Just the sight of her nakedness which he had never seen fully like this quickened his heartbeat. He felt his heart would pop out of his chest! He tried to calm himself and took a deep breath as he took in her naked beauty. Her black hair hung down to her ass and glistened under the stars. She was so beautiful and she would be his some day. It was just a matter of time he thought.

She waded into the water for a bit then tossed her towel onto the shore. The water wasn't cold at all. It felt so good to her. She swam out a bit where it was deepest then she came back to where it came up to her waist. She took the citrus-y smelling soap and lathered up, first her face and then her neck and breasts. She soaped them up real well and her arms too then she lathered up her bottom and pussy and then her legs. Then she floated on her back as the water streamed over her rinsing her off. Her body pale white under the starlit sky.

His cock was raging as he watched her. He licked his lips. He wanted those tits! He wanted that ass! He wanted that pussy! His cock grew hard in his pants. It almost hurt. He was so angry too at what he had seen today, her talking to that young white man in the fancy car. He tried to forget about it but he couldn't! She would pay for her sinfulness! She belonged to him. How dare she even look at another man when she belonged to him!!

She rinsed her long hair out and wrapped it in the towel then she walked to the blanket and sat there drying off. She untangled her hair with fingers. She would brush it when she got back home. She then dried off her body. She felt good now, nice and clean and smelled so good too. She lay back on the blanket taking a moon bath under the stars. Her aunt told her that the fresh air was good for the skin. She looked up at the stars thinking of John. 'What a nice name, ' she thought and she thought of his gentle kiss today in his car. Then she dried her hair with the towel. It was only damp now. She had better get home now she thought.It must be getting late.

She grabbed her white camisole and slipped it on and picked up her white petticoat and pulled it on too. Just then she felt someone grab her from behind! He put his hand over her mouth. She went to scream but couldn't! Oh! God! It was Romano! Would he ever leave alone?? She tried to bite his hand but he slapped her.

"Do as I say my sweet and you won't get hurt! I saw you today with your new man! How dare you do that to me?... to your dear father?... to your family? You act like a slut! Well... I'll treat you as one!" he panted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.