The Gypsy And The Stranger - Cover

The Gypsy And The Stranger

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

The next day she decided to walk into the nearby town. It was a glorious summer day and she wanted see if she could buy some cloth for a new nightgown. She had given her father most of the money she made but saved a little for herself that the stranger had placed into her hand that night. She told her father she needed a new nightgown, he knew how threadbare her old one was so he didn't mind. He was always telling her it was obscene to wear it as you could see right through it so with his blessings she set out on her little shopping trip. She left Riko behind today. He whined sadly as she set off down the dirt road.

"I'll bring you back a treat, she told him. Now go! Be a good boy!" he turned around with his tail between his legs and walked back to the wagon.

She had put her money in her little posoti bag she carried around her waist. She had only been into town once before with her father when they first arrived at this new camp. There were a few little shops and also a butcher shop. She'd pick up a nice bone for Riko. She'd buy her father a pack of his favorite tobacco too, if she could find it. She loved having money for little extras, not just the necessities of life.

She had walked for a mile or so when she heard a motor- car coming up behind her in the distance. One didn't see too many of them so she knew by the sound. She walked to the side of the curb as the road was quite narrow and then as she thought it was about to drive by, to her surprise it stopped!

She looked to her side and it was the stranger! He had the top of his car down. It was a beautiful automobile, a dark British racing green. He was beaming from ear to ear.

"Where ya heading? Can I give you a lift?"

Oh god. She didn't know how to respond. She had never been in a motor- car in her life and would never have dreamt of taking a ride with a complete stranger.

"Hi... how are you today?" she said.

He stopped the car and pulled over. "Wonderful," he responded. "That was great fun last night and thanks for such a great reading."

"You're welcome. I enjoy what I do and people say I'm quite good." and then she said, "Well I must be on my way into town." and started walking. He drove slowly on the side as she walked.

"Look, hop in. I'll give you a lift. It'll take you all day and the sun is getting very hot."

"Oh I couldn't... no... I better not... my father would kill me!" she said.

"He'll never know!" he said with a wink." I'll bring you into town. I have a few errands to run and then I'll wait for you till you're finished then I'll drop you off here if you'd like or further back so you won't have to walk so far. It'll be far enough from your home so no one will see. So what d'ya think?" he added with a very charming smile.

Despite herself, she said. "Okay, thanks so much." He had won her over with his considerable charm. With a little trepidation she got into the car. He helped her with the door handle as she didn't know how to get in. It was kind of scary but also exciting.

"I take it you've never been in a car before?'

"No I haven't."

"Well, hold onto your hat!" he said with a laugh and she held onto the leather bucket seat tightly and they sped off down the road kicking up dust behind them. She laughed nervously as her long hair blew about wildly. She grabbed it and braided it into a long braid as he drove. It was very exciting for her. She looked out the window as things sped by so rapidly and they got into town so quickly! It was almost like magic to her! Like a magic carpet!

He parked the car and said, "I'll meet you in an hour out here." She looked around anxiously to see if anyone she knew was there. The coast looked clear and she quickly climbed out.

"Okay. Thanks... in an hour then."

She found a little country store that had all sorts of things. She found her Papa's favorite tobacco and bought him a pouch. She looked at everything in the store, so many things to see, she wished she could've bought it all. They looked at her suspiciously though, afraid she might steal something but she just held her head up high. 'My money is as good as anyone else's!' she thought.

She then left that establishment and crossed the street to a fabric store. She walked in and was dizzy at the arraignment of bolts of cloth in all colors and kinds! An old woman sat behind the counter with little round glasses on the end of her nose and looked up.

"Can I help you?' she asked.

"Well, I'm just looking for now at all the beautiful material you have, it's all so lovely but I've come to find something lightweight for a sleep dress."

"Well, take your time dear," she said kindly. She heard there was a camp of gypsies up the road but didn't have a problem with them and this girl seemed nice. She admired her beautiful hair. She remembered when she was young and had hair like that.

Yolanda came to a bolt of the lightest most delicate of pink she had ever seen. It was lightweight and sprinkled with little lavender flowers. It was gorgeous. That was the cloth. The old woman measured the yardage and cut it as Yolanda told her how her aunt, who was a wonderful seamstress was to make her a sleep gown.

"This will be lovely," the old woman said and she reached behind the counter to the sewing notions and took out some pink satin ribbon, "this would look lovely with it."

Yolanda counted her money in her little bag and wasn't sure she would have enough. The woman added everything up and said, "You have just enough for the ribbon dear."

"But I need a spool of pink thread," Yolanda said.

"Never mind that." and the old lady threw in the spool for nothing.

"Oh thank you, thank you." Yolanda said as she picked up the bundle tied with paper and string and left the store.

"Bye dear, have a nice day." The old lady said.

The hour was almost up. She had to stop at the butchers for Riko's bone. She couldn't leave without it! She spotted the stranger sitting in his car waiting for her so she walked up. He took her package from her. "All done?" he asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.