The Gypsy And The Stranger
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The year is 1935 and this is set in the European countryside. A beautiful gypsy dances for the family men. But is she happy? A story of lust and love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

She sat at her little table with Riko at her feet and read fortunes all evening. Her last customer was a plump middle- aged widow who wanted to know if she'd ever marry again. Yolanda spread the deck of cards out in front of her and the woman stared down at them anxiously.

Yolanda looked at each one very slowly, deliberately and turned them over one by one.

"I see a silver haired gentleman with soft blue eyes coming into your life within the year. I also see a red haired woman who is jealous of you. Watch out for her. She is nothing but trouble." Then she quickly picked up the woman's hand and read her palm quickly.

"You have a long lifeline. I see happiness ahead for you. Your mount of Venus is strong too. I see love coming your way. The widow smiled at Yolanda and was happy with the news.

" Now leave some money for our dear virgin Mary." Said Yolanda and the woman opened her purse and dropped some coins into the little brass bowl that was set in front of the small statue. Then she left the table and headed for the food booth and bought herself a cream pastry.

"Ah, Riko, we've done quite nicely tonight," she said to her dog. "Let's get a bite to eat, shall we?" And she got them each a bowl of stew. It was piping hot and tasted delicious.

Her father was playing his violin for the people and they would throw coins down into his old black felt hat on the ground. They had gotten quite a crowd tonight and spirits were high. Yolanda was just about to put her table and things away when she looked up to see a man standing there looking down at her. He was on the tall side and slim. He had light brown hair and soft brown eyes and a kind looking smile.

"Are you still open?" he asked.

"Yes, I think I have time for one more," she answered. "Sit down."

He nervously sat down, "I've never had my fortune told before."

"Well, don't worry. It won't hurt... too much," she said with a smile.

He took in her loveliness, from her face to her dark hair, which fell to her waist. She had on a bright red silk scarf tied as a headband. It contrasted with her hair color. Her face was beautiful he thought. Her' lips were pout-y and red and her eyes were the darkest of green and her skin was like cream. His eyes drifted down to her shoulders and her decollatage. Her cleavage was deep although her breasts were not overly large.

His face turned red when she looked up to see him staring at her. He smiled nervously as she took his hand and read his palm. He had large hands with long fingers, very strong. She liked his hands. She touched his palm with her pointer finger and traced the lines with the tip of her finger. She told him what she saw, revealing his future in his fate line. He had a long life- line but it forked out into 2 positions. He'd have to choose the right path in life to be happy she told him.

"I see you are not very happy at the moment," she said and he looked up at her and thought, 'this girl is right on.'

"You have to choose the right path if you want to find happiness." she told him. 'Ha! Easy for her to say to others when she herself couldn't do the same thing.' she thought to herself. And she went on and told him other things too. He sat there spellbound listening to her soft smoky voice and drinking in her beauty.' He could've sat there all night, ' he thought.

"Now I will read your tarot." And she broke the spell.

She took the cards out and spread them about. She saw a dark haired woman in his future and told him so. He wondered if it could be her. 'Oh, that was silly.' He thought. She also saw a blonde woman. 'Well he knew whom that was for sure, his spoiled fiance who refused to go to this little fun fair with him. She was a wealthy and snobbish girl who thought it was foolish to hobnob with such riff-raff as she put it. How he even managed to get engaged to her was beyond him!' he thought.

She loved him more than he loved her and it was more a relationship of convenience. They had known each other from school and had been together for some time. They just hadn't gotten around to the marriage part yet. He put up with her selfishness and self centered-ness. They had been expected to marry some time in the future. It had always been this way... his mind drifting off thinking about this as she spoke.

"I see much happiness for you if you choose the right path," her voice brought him back to reality. "Now please leave something for our dear Holy Mother," and she motioned to the statue. He smiled and took a couple bills out of his pocket and threw them in the brass bowl.

"These wily gypsies," he said to himself and smiled.

He thanked her and pressed some more money into her palm. "Here, this is for you." he winked.

"Nais tuke." thank you she told him and smiled up at him, not wanting him to leave. They locked eyes for a moment, as time seemed to stand still for them.

Just then Romano walked by and glared at them. 'How dare she flirt so shamelessly with a stranger!' he thought as his jealousy got the better of him. She pretended not to see him and thanked the stranger and wished him well and a good night as he left.

"What a lovely girl," he said to himself as he got into his motor- car and drove off.

Then Yolanda packed up her little table and things and as she was lifting them up to put them into the wagon Romano grabbed them from her.

"Here, let me get it. That's too heavy for you!"

"I can manage quite fine!" she told him but he climbed into the wagon and put it away for her. She followed him in and opened her mom's trunk to put her precious things away. As she knelt down to do so, he grabbed her from behind. She went to scream but he had his hand over mouth. "Quiet!" he said, "I'm not gonna hurt you Yolanda, I love you. I adore you."

"Let me go!" she squirmed and went to bite his hand. He pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed it, trying to grab one of her breasts at the same time. She couldn't stand it... she couldn't stand him! She kicked him and then he laughed and let her go.

"You chovexani! You little witch!!" he laughed and jumped out of the wagon. She wiped his slobber off her neck and climbed onto her bed very angry now. She started weeping. She just wanted to crawl under the blankets with Riko lying next to her. Her dog was still outside with the others enjoying all the attention and all the scraps being thrown to him.

She lay there thinking of the tall stranger with the quiet eyes and warm smile, 'Was this the stranger she dreampt about today down at the stream? Could it be? Her aunts always told her she had the powers to foretell the future. It was passed down to her from her great grandmother they said. She herself thought she was somewhat psychic at times without having to read the cards or runes. She closed her eyes and listened as things quieted down from outside. She could hear her dad playing his violin and chatter and laughter drifting through the night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.