Harry and the Lee Girls
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Da Lee and Shao Lee come to America chasing the American Dream. Instead, they find themselves trapped in a hellish nightmare. No one escapes from Hell alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Horror   Torture   Caution   Violence  

Dolly screamed as another orgasm washed over her. She couldn’t believe the things the young man was doing to her body. His kisses had turned up the sensitivity of her entire nervous system. His touches had ignited desires that she had never known existed within her. His miracle tongue was now taking her places that she had never been. Her cunt, that was her word for it, wanted filling. Her hands found his ears and started pulling him away from her clitoris. Using words that surprised and shocked her, she said, “Fuck me.”

Eric knew enough that such a demand needed to be met. He moved up her body, kissing the skin beneath him as he moved. His cock slid into her hot wet pussy without a problem. Dolly had helped guide it into her and then locked her legs around his ass. Having believed that the sisters weren’t really interested in men, the abandon Dolly exhibited in bed was a shock to Eric.

She came after he had thrust into her a few times, unable to believe that a cock could fee that good. He took advantage of her loss of control to reposition his body so that his cock rubbed her clitoris as he thrust into her. Loraine had explained that this was a position that many women enjoyed early during intercourse, but that he would have to back off from it when it became too sensitive.

It wasn’t much longer before she experienced another orgasm. Again, he shifted his position, this time moving to allow his cock to rub her G-spot during his thrusts. Dolly went wild, clutching him to her. Unaware of what she was doing, she rolled over so that she was now mounted on him. Her actions became frantic as she fought for a fourth orgasm.

Giving control of their tryst to Dolly, Eric allowed himself to enjoy what was happening. His cock erupted before Dolly had her orgasm, but not much before she had come. Dolly stopped moving, her urges sated for the moment. She looked down at Eric, realizing that she had ended atop him somehow.

Eric looked up at Dolly, amazed at the sight of the woman that had taken control of their sexual union. Her wet hair was plastered to her face. Sweat was dripping off her nose and her entire sweat covered body was flushed red. Her nipples were still erect and she was breathing heavily. He could see that she was debating what to do next. Should she try to get one more orgasm or recover from the ones she already had? Taking a deep breath, she slowly lifted off his cock missing it as her cunt ached at the empty feeling.

She slipped to the bed, exhausted by the activities. She cooed, “Oh, that was incredible. I never imagined that it could be so nice. Lilly is going to be so lucky.”

The comment further confused Eric about what had just occurred. Having worked up his nerve, he had gone over to ask Lilly for a date. Her answer that he had to have sex with Dolly first had been completely unexpected. Dolly had been sitting there nodding her head in support of her sister’s answer. That sleeping with two sisters might be every guy’s fantasy, but Eric had the feeling that he was going to be judged by Dolly.

He gave voice to his confusion when he said, “I don’t understand why the two of you demanded that you have sex with me before I could date your sister.”

Dolly realized that Eric deserved a full explanation. She answered, “Lilly and I know what you did this week.”

Eric sat up, as a knot twisted in his stomach, wondering if she actually knew what he had done that week or was just guessing. The idea that these two innocent girls knew that he had learned how to make love from a prostitute horrified him. They must believe that he was a terrible person.

Nervous, he asked, “What do you mean, you know what I did this week?”

“The two women that had been raped, tortured, and nearly killed were Lilly and me,” answered Dolly watching his face to see what his reaction would be. Afraid that he would be repulsed to know about their history, she knew that he had to hear it from her rather than risk hearing it from Lilly. Throat tightening, she said, “We were the two women with horrible pasts that watched you.”

The news shocked Eric to his core. Neither girl had ever hinted that they had been subject to such horrible events, only that they had a troubled past. It explained why they were totally indifferent to the attentions of the boys at school. As he recalled some of the things he had talked about with Loraine, he stuttered, “You were watching me?”

“Yes,” replied Dolly as she looked apologetically at him. She went on to explain about the events of the last night as slaves. Eric listened in amazement as Dolly told about her sister’s rape, her attempted escape, the torture she had undergone, and then the rescue. She explained how it was that they had come to live with Jeff, Paul, and Fred. She finished her explanation when she said, “I’m not going to let my little sister get hurt again. I had to make sure that you wouldn’t hurt her.”

“So you insisted on having sex with me before you would let me even date your sister?” In a strange way, it made sense. He wondered what kind of guilt Dolly must carry within her from that time.

“I led her into slavery once. Never again!” swore the young woman.

“I’m getting married,” said Paul as he broke the news to Lilly despite the fact that her sister wasn’t present. Fred and Jeff already knew and watched the young woman hoping that her response would be positive. They had feared the girls would feel as if they were being abandoned.

Unable to contain her joy, Lilly jumped up and ran over to him with a huge smile on her face. Throwing her arms around him, she said, “I’m so happy for you! When? Where?”

Laughing, Paul said, “Well, we haven’t discussed those details yet.”

“Dolly will be so happy to hear that you’re getting married!”

The mention of the older sister reminded Jeff of her unexplained absence. He asked, “And where is your errant sister?”

Without thinking about what she was saying, she answered, “Dolly is having sex with Eric so that she’ll know it is safe for me to date him.”

“So that she would know that it is safe for you to date him?” asked Paul concerned about Dolly. Shaking his head, he wondered how long she was going to blame herself for what had happened to them. She had done what she thought necessary for the two of them to live after their parents died. There was nothing wrong in that. He asked, “Why do you let her continue to take the blame for what happened to the both of you?”

Lilly was silent for a moment wondering if she let Dolly feel guilty because she blamed her sister. It was an unsettling thought. Why had she let her sister have sex with Eric? It hadn’t really been necessary. Had she agreed to it out of fear that he would turn mean? She didn’t really believe it. Had she agreed because it would allow her sister to assuage her guilt? That hadn’t really been the reason, she still blamed her sister for the past. Uncertain, she answered, “She feels guilty because she blames herself. I guess I let her continue to feel guilty because I do blame her.”

Dolly had entered the house in time to hear the last exchange of the conversation. She burst into tears and ran into her room slamming the door behind her. Throwing herself onto the bed, she cried into her pillow. Lilly’s words had confirmed that she was guilty for having brought them into slavery. She would never be able to look at her sister again without knowing how her sister felt.

Thirty minutes passed as Lilly hid in her room thinking about what Dolly had heard her say. She knew her sister must feel terrible. She had not known her sister had overheard her talking and felt horrible about it. She relived the memories of their slavery. There was her first rape when Wong had thrown her across a table and shoved his cock into her virgin pussy. She remembered the horrible pain as her delicate flesh had torn and bled. Once her womanhood had been stolen, he then raped her ass while twisting her arm behind her back. In tears, she had cleaned her blood off his cock using her mouth. When she wasn’t putting enough effort into it, he twisted her nipples until she got the idea. She remembered thinking, ‘Oh, Da Lee, what did we get ourselves into?’

After knocking on the door, Lilly waited for her sister to invite her into the room. She waited a minute and then went into her sister’s room without an invitation. It broke her heart to see her sister crying.

In a quiet voice, she said, “Da Lee, it’s me, Shao Lee.”

Her use of Chinese, and their Chinese names, shocked Dolly out of her tears. It was the first time since Harry had rescued them, that either sister had used their real names.

Turning to look at her sister, she asked, “Did you come here to make me feel worse?”

“Da Lee, I came here to talk to you about when we came here.”

“I know how you feel. I heard you tell them that you blame me for what happened to us.”

Shao Lee started to cry as she said, “I’m so sorry. For years you have told me that it was your fault. I just went along and accepted that it was your fault. I never really thought about it.”

Da Lee sat up and stared at her sister. Was it possible that she had put ideas into her sister’s mind? A shiver went through her as she thought about it. It had to be someone’s fault that they ended up in slavery.

She asked, “What do you mean?”

The younger woman said, “Until now, I never thought about how it was that we ended up here.”

Da Lee, with bitterness in her voice, said, “I sold us into slavery for a dream.”

Shao Lee interrupted, “I remembered the first time that Wong raped me. I remember that during the entire rape I was wondering what we had gotten ourselves into.”

With anger rooted in guilt, Da Lee shouted, “We got into slavery!”

You aren’t listening to me. I said that I wondered what we had got ourselves into,” repeated Shao Lee putting emphasis on the word ‘we’ and ‘ourselves.’ She said, “We made the decision, not you. We both wanted to come here.”

Da Lee wept and said, “But I was the older one. I should have known that it was too good to be true.”

“We were both stupid kids at the time. You think you should have known, but what did you really know? Mom and Dad were dead and we were hungry. I remember the hunger real well,” said Shao Lee.

It was true. Da Lee grimaced at the reminder. Two days without food had made them both willing to do just about anything to eat. They both had grabbed the offer to go to America like a life raft. It had actually gotten them a meal, something that was much more important at the time than what was going to happen in the future.

The sisters talked about those days for an entire hour. In the course of their discussion, they brought up details they had allowed themselves to forget. Some of the details reminded them of how they had supported each other through the worst of times. By the end of the hour, they were actually joking about how their guardians had looked the first time they had seen them.

Da Lee had always wondered why Shao Lee had picked the three men. Shao Lee explained, “I picked Jeff because he looked so afraid of us that he couldn’t even look at me. Twitch was so nervous that all I had to do was say boo and he would have run away. Too-Tall looked so sad and hurt by what he had seen that I felt sorry for him.”

Da Lee laughed as she thought about it. Shaking her head, she said, “We were just five people afraid of life and other people.”

“Yeah, what a mess we were. Now Paul is going to get married and I think that Jeff is going to ask that nurse of his to marry him,” commented Lilly, feeling like her typical self again. Her identity of Shao Lee faded as she turned to the present.

Dolly heard the news about Paul and broke out into a big grin. Excited, she asked, “Paul has asked her to marry him?”

“Yes, and she said ‘yes,’” exclaimed the younger sister regaining her excitement about Paul’s announcement. It was funny, but she was really looking forward to a wedding.

“When are they getting married? Where are they going to get married?” asked Dolly.

“They haven’t discussed the details yet, but I find the idea of him getting married very exciting,” answered Lilly.

Dolly leaned forward and said, “Speaking of exciting things, that Eric is something else.”

The reminder of Eric brought Lilly back to the reason for the emotions of the past two hours. Curious, she asked, “Is he good?”

“‘Good’ isn’t the word I would use,” Dolly tittered as she covered her mouth like a young schoolgirl. She said, “He’s great! I never thought that sex could be anything like that. He gave me four orgasms. I totally lost control it felt so good. I’m almost jealous of you.”

Lilly’s eyes grew big at the description of her sister. Dolly had acted as if she was sacrificing herself to some evil god when she had gone over there with Eric. To hear her praise the experience meant that it must have been very good.

Intimidated by the prospect of being alone with Eric knowing that he could make Dolly feel that way, she asked, “He was really that good?”

Dolly said, “I suggest that you go over there as soon as possible and discover it for yourself.”

“Huh?”

“Get over there and get laid,” said Dolly wondering how her sister could possibly wait to experience making love with Eric. Exasperated, she said, “If you don’t go over there, I will.”

Lilly laughed at her sister, unable to believe what she was saying. Eric must have really done something to make her sister behave that way. She replied, “If we don’t go out and talk to the men, they are going to come in here.”

A week later, Harry sat in the living room smiling as he heard the news. It pleased him to learn that Paul was getting married to Janet.

He said, “Paul, I’m really happy for you. I guess the days of being Twitch are behind you for good.”

“Not really. Everyone on the other side of town knows me as Twitch,” replied Paul with a smile.

He wasn’t sure that he wanted to leave his persona of Twitch, behind. Twitch was a nice guy that cared about people regardless of the price he paid for caring.

“Speaking about the other side of town, I’ve made arrangements for you to work for the Fusion Foundation in the community outreach program. Since you know the community that they are reaching out to, I figure that you are the perfect person for the job,” said Harry.

“You’re kidding, aren’t you?” asked Paul.

“No. You’re getting married and need to support your wife and kids.” Turning to face Jeff, Harry asked, “So when are you proposing to Terry?”

“I already did,” replied Jeff with an embarrassed smile. He looked over at Too-Tall and then at Paul. He had intended to tell them about his desire to propose to Terry. The sex last night had been outstanding and, in the desire for the moment to last forever, he had asked her to marry him without thinking. He said, “I’m sorry, I just kind of blurted it out last night, and she said yes.”

Fred signed, “One of the advantages of signing is that it is difficult to blurt things out. I was going to ask Helen tonight if she would marry me. I figure I could live here after you two leave. I’ll take care of the girls.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.