Bewitching Legacy - Cover

Bewitching Legacy

by Connor

Copyright© 2004 by Connor

Incest Sex Story: This story was originally written for a Halloween contest. A man discovers that there is more than meets the eye with himself and his family. He must choose between accepting his family heritage full of the unknown, with a beautiful and mysterious woman or continuing to live his mre familiar mundane life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Magic   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

I shook my head and chuckled as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The pirate's costume I was wearing was a little garish for my taste. That's what happens when you wait until the last minute to get a Halloween costume. You have to take what's left. I hadn't intended to go to my friend's costume party, but then he talked me into it at the last moment.

After I arrived at his party I didn't feel so bad. Some of the costumes being worn were far more outlandish. I usually wasn't the kind for parties of this nature, but I had decided 'what the hell.'

I had been raised in a very strict, almost puritan home. Some of those habits still lingered in me. After I had turned 18, I had rebelled and was all too happy to leave home. My father was at times a little peculiar. He was definitely over bearing. I never knew my mother. She had died when I was a baby.

I was having a pleasant enough time at the party, but after a couple of hours I was about ready to head for home. That was when she walked into my view. As soon as I saw her I was immediately drawn to her. Granted, she was an extremely sexy woman but that didn't fully explain the extremeness of my reaction to her. There was something familiar about her; something elusive from forgotten dreams in the night that my mind could not quite fix on.

The first thing I noticed about this mystery woman was her eyes. They were an unusual copper shade, the same color as my own eyes. It's not a very common eye color. The second thing I noticed was that she had to be the sexiest damned witch I had ever seen.

Her costume was pretty bold. She had on a silky black dress. It was sheer enough that I could see a hint of her black bra and black thong panties. It flowed down to the floor, and you almost couldn't see the stiletto - heeled boots she wore.

Her black hair fell in soft waves and curls down to the middle of her back. If she hadn't had part of it pulled back it would surely have cascaded down well past her breasts in the front. I had to wonder if it were a wig. She had on lacy gloves that went up past her elbows and complimented her dress.

Around her neck hung an unusual pendant on a silver chain that nestled in her very ample cleavage. Silver earrings hung almost to her shoulder with the same unusual pendant as she wore around her neck. The only thing conventional about her costume was the pointed witch's hat on her head. Somehow I got the feeling she was wearing it to mock what people traditionally thought of when they thought of a witch.

She immediately turned to face me and our eyes locked. She smiled broadly when she saw me looking at her. To my amazement the woman started heading in my direction the moment she spotted me. The closer she came, the stronger the peculiar reaction in me grew. It was hard to describe but I felt like my blood was starting to boil. Just the sight of her engendered in me an emotion that can only be described as fierce. I had an urge to trash the room and howl at the moon. I know no other way to say it.

The woman walked up to me and laid her hand on my forearm. In a flash I had a vision of our naked bodies humping wildly. The vision only lasted for the merest fraction of a second but it left an impression on me.

"Hello there." The woman said to me.

"Hi." I answered. Our eyes remained locked on each others.

"Care to buy a woman a drink?" She asked with a smile.

"Sure, come on. I'll show you were to get one." I said with a laugh.

Since the host was my friend I took the liberty of getting the lady a drink. It occurred to me that she must not know my friend or she would have known where to go herself.

"Here alone?" I asked her.

"I was hoping to meet someone here." She answered with a knowing smile.

"He was supposed to meet you here and didn't show up?"

"Perhaps." She answered mysteriously.

"I'm Logan." I said, introducing myself.

"My name is Briana." She answered with a smile.

"Briana. Pretty name."

"Thank you. I like Logan too."

We found an out of the way spot that was relatively quiet. Briana was a fascinating young woman. It seemed we had no problem finding things to talk about. In the course of our chat I discovered that she was the same age as I was, 21. It wasn't until I looked at my watch that I realized we had been talking for more than an hour and a half.

"Could you show me the way to the bathroom?" Briana asked me.

"Of course. Follow me." I stayed outside the door and waited for her.

The bathroom door opened but instead of coming out Briana grabbed the front of my costume and pulled me inside with her. She shut the door and pinned my body against it with hers. She pressed her mouth against mine in a hard kiss. I was in too much shock to react at first. Then after a moment something inside of me took over. The feeling of my blood boiling had come back stronger than before.

I tangled my fingers in her long black hair and kissed her back savagely. When out lips parted, Briana was heaving for breath. Her coppery eyes looked as if they were circles of flame. They had a glow that had to be a reflection of the overhead light.

Briana dropped to her knees and untied the wide sash that was around my waist. She pulled the pants of my costume down freeing my already hard cock. In one smooth motion she took me into her warm, wet mouth, eagerly slurping on my stiff rod.

I looked down at her ruby red lips wrapped around my shaft. My muscles knotted and tightened. I had a very strong urge to tear Briana's dress from her body. Staring down at her large breasts heaving up and down only enforced the urge I was experiencing. My body actually trembled from the strain of the exertion I was using to maintain control.

My fingers tangled deeper in Briana's hair as her mouth slid back and forth on my cock. I could feel her tongue rubbing against me as she hungrily sucked on me. I let out a low, guttural groan. Briana's hand stroked my shaft in time with her mouth.

She wasn't quiet about it either. Briana sucked on me with complete abandon. Her slurping and sucking noises echoed in the room. I could actually hear her heart beating, I could feel it and mine beat in time with hers. It was like some primitive drum beating in a primeval jungle.

Grasping her hair tighter, I thrust my hips back and forth pushing my hard cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue licked me with each stroke. She sucked on me harder than ever. She seemed to delight in having me fuck her mouth.

Never had I so completely given in to pure animal lust before. I pumped my cock in and out faster. Briana devoured my cock. I only fueled a hunger in her that demanded to be satiated. Her warm mouth was greedy, taking all I could give and wanting more.

I felt my knees almost buckle under me. I shoved my cock deep in her mouth. Briana sucked on me hard. Then my hot seed was exploding down her waiting throat. Briana sucked every last drop out of me.

I felt weakened, yet still my blood boiled and the hunger threatened to consume me. Briana stood up, her eyes still had a fierce look to them. She put my costume back together. Her hands were all over me. She seemed reluctant to lose touch with me for even a moment.

"Let's go back to your place Logan." Briana said with a hungry, lustful expression written in her beautiful face.

The trip back to my apartment was a fog in my mind. I could scarcely remember the drive. I don't recall actually entering my apartment or making our way to my bedroom. We both gave in to the animal lust that had filled us. There was no slow removal of clothes. We tore at each other's outfits. I remember vaguely thinking that we were definitely not going to get our deposits back on these costumes.

Briana ripped my shirt wide open and tore it from my body. It landed on the floor with the ruined tatters of what had been her dress. I had already shredded it from her luscious body.

My god this woman was driving me wild. We kissed hard with an extreme passion. We continually pawed at each other. I grabbed at her bra and savagely pulled on the clasp that held it. Briana's large breasts sprang free as her broken bra fell to the floor. I grabbed at the large, round mounds of flesh on her chest. I pulled at her hard nipples and twisted them in my fingers.

Briana had managed to get my pants off, freeing my engorged member. She grasped it in her hand and stroked me. We kissed long and hard. Our tongues intertwined together. Briana looked at me with her fierce coppery eyes and smiled. She took a step back towards my bed.

With what was almost a hungry growl, I threw her down on my bed. Briana actually laughed as she landed on my soft mattress on her stomach. I kneeled over her and grabbed her thong. They were off in one swift motion. My hands went to her firm, heart shaped ass. I kneaded the naked flesh of her cheeks.

Grasping her hips, I pulled Briana on to all fours. She raised her ass into the air. Kneeling behind her, I positioned my cock at the opening of her wet pussy. I spread her lips apart with my fingers, and then shoved my hard cock in deep. Briana gasped loudly as her pussy swallowed my cock up.

Holding onto her hips, I thrust my cock in and out. Our bodies slapped together with each long, hard stroke. Briana moaned loudly as I pumped my cock in and out of her. I moved in a frenzy. I had never fucked like this before. It was fast, hard and primal.

My cock was swollen harder than it had ever been. I let out a grunt each time my body slapped against her ass. Briana was clawing at my blanket and pillows, crying out in ecstasy.

"Ohhh yes Logan! Fuck me hard!" She cried out to me.

My cock was without mercy. I pounded it into her pussy fast and hard. My fingers dug in to the flesh of her hips. Each thrust brought out another gasp from Briana. I could actually see my muscles knotted and rolling with tension.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Briana panted each time I drove my cock home in her.

Our bodies were slick with sweat. As fast and hard as I was fucking her, she was trying to match my rhythm, pushing her ass back into me. Briana continued to urge me on and I continued to fuck her furiously.

"Ohhhh yessssss!" Briana moaned.

I felt her push back hard against me. Her body trembled as she moaned. A wave oh hot juices ran over me as she came on my cock.

I pulled my cock out and rolled her over. Briana immediately spread her legs for me. She drew her knees up, offering me her spread pussy. Her arms reached out beckoning to me. I stretched out over her and pushed my hard cock deep in her pussy again.

My mouth went to one of her tits. I sucked and nibbled on her hard nipple. Briana wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight. I was still thrusting my cock in and out. This wasn't the first time I had had sex but never had a pussy felt this incredible.

Briana nibbled on my ear and dug her fingers into my back. I could hear her whispered words in my head but they were lost on me for the moment.

"Yes Logan, fuck me. I've been waiting for this. My body is yours." she whispered to me.

The pressure was building in me tremendously. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Every inch of my hard cock was moving in her. I slid in and out of her warm, wet pussy easily. Briana matched me stroke for stroke. For everything I gave, she gave back equally. My moans were loud and unabashed. The need in me took from her all that she could give. For her part, Briana gave as much as I could handle.

With a groan, I shoved my hard cock deep in her. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Tightness erupted in my balls and my hot semen exploded deep into her snug cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I moaned loudly as my cum shot into her.

Briana let out a long deep sigh. I could feel her pussy squeezing against my cock, milking me of all I had.

"Mmmmmmm!" she purred as my sperm filled her.

Briana pushed her hips back against me. Her back arched off of my bed. Her nails dug into me even deeper. Her whole body trembled as another wave of her juices flowed over my cock.

We collapsed onto my bed. Neither of us had the energy to speak. We were exhausted. I was vaguely aware of her softly caressing my hair. Soon, we were both fast asleep.

The next day I woke up alone in my bed. Briana was gone. I got up and prowled my apartment, hoping she was still there somewhere. There was nothing. Not even a note with how to get a hold of her.

I was unusually famished but I felt more in need of a shower. After cleaning up, I made myself a breakfast that was far bigger than I normally ate. When my stomach had its fill, I called my friend up to see if he could give me any information on whom Briana was or any clue on how to find her. I came up empty.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.