Spin the Bottle - Cover

Spin the Bottle

by gshumour1

Copyright© 2004 by gshumour1

Erotica Sex Story: It started as a game of spin the bottle then Rebel the dog got involved

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   .

It started as a game of spin the bottle the loser removed an item of clothing, that was until the dog got involved, then the rules changed.


We had the house to ourselves for the weekend so Nicky and myself decided to have a few drinks and stay in, l took Rebel our Alsatian out for his evening walk whilst Nicky got a shower.

On returning Nicky had got us both a drink and was watching telly, l went and had a shower Nicky liked me to keep my balls and cock shaved so whilst in the shower l gave myself a shave, she was also shaved, so it was only fair. I wondered what the night had in store? Nicky was never boring and was always game for a laugh.

When I got back Nicky was on her second glass of Vodka, she said telly was boring and did I fancy playing spin the bottle? The rules where quite simple, you spun a bottle and when it stopped, whoever it was facing took off an item of clothing.

We tossed a coin for who went first, I won, I spun the bottle and lost, so Nicky had me take off my T shirt, because the loser won the spin I spun again, but I won this time and Nicky took off her dress, leaving her in her small see through lacy knickers through which I could see her beautiful shaved pussy, and her matching low cut bra, Nicky didn't really need a bra as her tits are very firm and have no sag with them.

Nicky spun and won so I removed my jeans leaving me in my boxers, l spun and won and Nicky took off her bra, she spun and won so I removed my boxers.

I said, "Okay, you win," and got up to go across and kiss her and play with her beautiful body. She stopped me and said, "We keep playing and if I lost I'll give you a dare."

I agreed with her and we carried on. I spun and won so Nicky took off her knickers. At the sight of her pussy I put my hand onto my cock which was now hard and gave it a quick rub, Nicky told me to stop it, and wait until later. She spun again and won.

"Right, now you can play with your cock but you cannot cum, I want all your cum later," she said with a evil glint in her eyes. So I played with myself looking at her beautiful pussy, I could see Nicky was quite turned on as her pussy had already started to get wet and I could see love juice leaking out of her fanny.

Whilst I was playing with my cock Rebel came into the room, came to me stuck his head between my legs and licked my cock, I jumped with surprise, not that it wasn't nice but I didn't expect to like a dog licking my cock. Nicky had an excited look on her face and asked what it felt like? I told her it felt okay, she said that it looked more than okay and that it turned her on watching it.

She spun again and won, let rebel lick your cock again she said, "It's so bad but its nice." I called Rebel across and let him lick my cock and balls, with his long tongue he licked me from my balls right up to my knob end, and I must admit it felt great.

Nicky had got her hand on her pussy and was rubbing her clit moaning with pleasure as she watched Rebel licking me. Nicky then said, "Look at Rebel's cock!"

I looked and there was about 4 inches of cock sticking out of his sheath, Nicky was now fingering herself looking at Rebel's cock and I didn't think it would be long before she's cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.