The Temptations of Babylon - Cover

The Temptations of Babylon

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Part II - A young man finds the Temptations in the big city, or maybe the Temptations have found him. A story of a young man finding himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Anal Sex  

I was looking down at the people crowding around one of the cable cars heading up California Street when someone cleared their throat behind me. I whipped around. Behind me was a beautiful brunette wearing a short blue dress and white heels. She looked sophisticated, like she belonged in an expensive apartment like this. I wondered if she was a neighbor.

"Excuse me," I said.

"Hi. I'm Christine," she said. I felt as though she expected me to know that name.

"I'm Mike. I live here now," I said.

"I know that. Didn't Ms. Sharp tell you about us?" she asked coming over to stand by the window with me.

"I don't know. Tell the truth this has been a complete whirl. She mentioned some people who worked for Uncle Jack," I said.

"That's me, and the other girls," she said. "We thought about all four of us coming up but I thought you might be a bit overwhelmed, meeting all four of us at the same time."

"I am a bit overwhelmed, all right." I turned and looked out the window and took a moment to get my bearings. Four women, all working for Uncle Jack and now they work for me. Things could be worse.

"I love the view from up here," she said. "It makes me feel powerful, like I'm on top of the world."

"Christine?"

"Yes, Mike. Do you mind me calling you Mike?" she asked.

I laughed. "God, no. I'm already tired of people calling me Mr. Kane. Could I ask a question?" She nodded so I continued, "What exactly did you do for Uncle Jack?"

"He never talked about us?" I shook my head. "I guess we have the advantage then. He told us a lot about you. Like the time he took you to the Market Street Cinema."

I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"You're blushing. That's cute. You don't need to blush. We all understand about a man's needs. Tara, you'll meet her later, was working at the Cinema when Jack met her," she said.

"She was working in that place?" I asked.

"Hmm. Maybe Jack was wrong." She went over and sat on a long couch facing me. "Did you enjoy the Cinema?"

"Well, yes," I admitted.

"Jack said you told him it was the best experience of your life," she said.

"I think I said it was the best sexual experience."

"I stand corrected - the best sexual experience. So then you appreciate the experience Delilah gave you?" she asked.

She even remembered the girl's name. "Yes, I suppose."

"Suppose nothing, yes or no?" she asked crossing her legs. Those were fine legs and I was momentarily distracted. "Quit ogling my legs and answer," she said.

"Yes."

"Good. I hope you will be consistent then in your beliefs. If she was doing something equally wonderful, I hope you will consider that Tara was doing something wonderful when she worked at the Cinema," she finished and looked up at me.

I thought for a few moments. She had a point. "Of course I could say that what was wonderful for me, I don't consider wonderful for others. I might even believe that, at least emotionally. But Uncle Jack would kick my butt from his grave if I did." Christine smiled at me and nodded. I went on, "But you dodged my question. What did you do for Uncle Jack?"

She smiled. "Haven't learned patience yet. That's okay. We'll teach you. Patience is a great virtue." She stood and wandered around the room as she spoke. "The main thing we did for Jack was be his friends. He didn't have many real friends left. His two business partners had both retired when he hired me. I was the second girl he hired."

She turned and looked at me. "Sixteen years to answer your question. I have been working for Jack for sixteen years. I was sixteen when he hired me so I'm thirty two now."

"Sixteen?"

"Years or age? Yes, I was sixteen. Believe me, I was happy coming to work for Jack." She turned and walked over to a bar against the wall. "Something to drink?"

"Sure?"

"I'll have to learn your preferences," she said her eyes slightly lowered and her voice with just a hint of a husk.

Jesus. I felt that all the way to my toes. "Umm, how about wine?"

"Red or white?" she asked.

"Either."

"Red then. It is supposed to have aphrodisiac properties." She poured some wine into two crystal glasses and brought them over. We clinked glasses and each took a sip. Her eyes bored into mine over the lip of her glass as she drank.

She turned away and continued looking over her shoulder at me, "As I said, mostly we are Jack's friends. We also do the cooking, as he couldn't heat water without screwing it up. Saeyong is the best cook. Holly is just starting to learn her way around the kitchen. Jack sent me and Saeyong to classes at the California Culinary Academy. Some of the girls who have worked for Jack are now cooks at the best restaurants in town after taking classes at CCA. We run errands. We give massages. All of us have had massage training. You'll like it."

"You, Saeyong and Holly. That's three." I said. "And Tara, four."

"Yes. I'm senior. Saeyong is next. She's twenty-nine and started working for Jack when she was twenty-two. Tara is twenty-three and has been working for Jack since she was seventeen. And Holly is the new kid. She's eighteen and has been here about a year. That is the staff."

"Are they all as beautiful as you?" I asked. "I mean, are they... What I'm saying is..."

She interrupted, "Mike, don't ever apologize for telling a woman she's beautiful. She might think you didn't mean it." She took a slow sip of wine, her eyes never leaving mine.

"I meant it."

"Thank you. I'll let you decide about the others," she said.

I was following Christine around as she talked. On this side of the room, we were looking north towards Chinatown with Fisherman's Wharf beyond and the Golden Gate Bridge rising further to the north. I thought, 'The views from Jack's place are amazing.' Then I remembered, they were my views. "Christine, do you ever get tired of the views?"

She looked my way and then followed my eyes out to the panorama spread before us. "No. I've never gotten tired of them. They change with the season and the weather. I'll admit to maybe taking them for granted sometimes. You know, you get busy and you don't stop to notice. But when I stop and look, no, I never have gotten tired of it. It is a beautiful city. Sometimes, the fog rolls in, and it is a low layer. We are above it here. Sometimes at night it covers the city so only an eerie light comes up through the fog. I look out and see just the very tops of the tallest buildings rising up out of the fog. It looks like Heaven, buildings rising straight out of the clouds. A magical city built in the clouds." She gazed off into the distance.

I wanted to see it. I hoped it would be soon. We stood in silence for a while. Then Christine shook her head and laughed at herself before setting her wine down. I continued looking out at the city.

I heard behind me, "I guess it's time I really answered the question you've been trying to ask, but couldn't."

I turned. Christine was sitting on one of the white chairs. Her legs spread, her dress riding up above her hips. She wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I stared at her pussy. My ability to speak suddenly taken away.

She smiled and asked, "You like?" I nodded. She stood and the dress fell back covering her pussy breaking the hypnotic hold it had on me. I looked up at her smiling face. "Let me show you the bedroom."

She led me past the kitchen and down a short hallway which opened into an expansive room. This room too, had floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows. Jack must have liked expansive views. I could see City Hall and the Opera House. In the center of the room was the biggest bed I had ever seen in my life. You could have had a party in that bed. Over on one side was the bathroom.

Christine waited while I wondered around. "Where the hell did Uncle Jack get a bed like this?"

She laughed. "A specialty place that makes beds for hotels. It's big enough for a crowd. The problem is getting linens that fit. You'll like the bed. Let me show you."

She walked over and draped her arms around my neck and waited. I knew she was waiting for me to kiss her. So I did. It was a deliciously long kiss. As we broke the kiss, Christine moaned a little and said, "Nice. Just so you know, part of our contract specifies that all four of us must use birth control and also none of us are allowed to have sex with anyone else. So we are safe."

"Christine this feels wrong." She raised her eyebrows. "I mean, you being forced to..."

"Do I look like I'm being forced?" she asked.

"You said the contract specifies... Well, what does it specify?" I asked.

She gave me that sultry look again that I could feel down in my fruit. 'How the hell does she do that?' I wondered. "Let's talk about contracts later," as she leaned in and kissed me. Oh Lord. Bible class never prepared me for this.

She pushed my shirt over my head barely breaking the kiss long enough for it to clear. Then her hand cupped my dick. It felt wrong, what she was doing. But damned if it didn't feel joyously right. I was conflicted. Her hand was massaging my cock through my pants. I would have done anything she asked me to at that point. Lucky for me, the Devil won this round.

She stepped back and grabbed the hem of the dress she was wearing and in a single smooth motion, pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. I drank in her nudity, her body. It was so deliciously sinful.

Christine stepped over to me, grabbed my face and pulled me into a soul searing kiss. This girl knew how to kiss. I felt my toes curling. My balls pulled up against my body as blood rushed into my cock.

She pushed against me and I felt myself falling. She landed on top of me on the bed, still kissing. She was dragging her nails down my chest and across my belly. My muscles were trembling from the sensation. She broke the kiss, smiled a devilish little smile and dipped down to kiss and lick my nipples. I had never had that done to me and it was exciting and disturbing at the same time. Aren't girls supposed to have their nipples licked, not guys?

Her hand was massaging my cock as she continued down. When she reached the belt, she quickly undid the pants and pulled them down. She pulled off my shoes and then pants. Smiling, she put one hand of each leg and slid slowly upward, while holding my eye with hers. The anticipation was exquisite and awful at the same time. She hovered over my cock her fingers almost touching it. "Would you like me to... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.