The Temptations of Babylon - Cover

The Temptations of Babylon

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Part I

Erotica Sex Story: Part I - A young man finds the Temptations in the big city, or maybe the Temptations have found him. A story of a young man finding himself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Anal Sex  

I was in Dockers and my Stanford polo shirt looking Heavenward. Damn, but this is a tall building. I stepped into the lobby and found the elevators. At ten of ten the elevator deposited me in front of the glass doors opening to a plush reception room. As I entered the receptionist asked, "May I help you?"

"I'm here for the reading of a will," I said.

The receptionist looked at me a little strangely, then nodded. "Ms. Sharp will be right with you."

Mizz, I thought sourly. God how I hate the political correctness of Mizz. Sharp was one of the names etched in the glass door so I assumed she was a partner. I looked around the reception area. Before I even had a chance to sit down I heard behind me, "Mr. Kane?" I turned to see a very well dressed woman advancing with her hand out.

I shook her hand and answered, "Mike."

Smiling she said, "Come this way. We'll use my office. I really don't expect many people at the reading." I followed her to her office. She looked at her watch as she sat and said. "A few minutes early but I think we can begin." She picked up a folder and opened a rather lengthy document. "Your uncle was a rather eccentric man in some ways. It is quite unusual to read a will on a Sunday morning. You know why he was so explicit?"

"I can guess," I said.

She looked at me over her reading glasses. "He did rather like to tweak people's noses, especially if they were stuffy. Well, let's get on with it." She opened the will to the first page and started reading, "I, John Joseph Kane, being of sound mind and body, do swear and attest before these witnesses this day that this is my last will and testament..."

The attorney droned on for a while as I stared past her and out the window at the bustle on Market Street. I remembered walking down Market Street with Uncle Jack one Saturday afternoon. We were passing a dive, the Market Street Cinema. It was a strip club having the usual posters of beautiful naked women and a barker working the sidewalk, "We got naked girls. Watch 'em do it dog style, hog style, frog style. Come on in." It stopped me in my tracks. Frog style? What the hell is frog style? Then I started giggling at the grotesque images flashing through my mind. Frog style...

Uncle Jack saw me stop and smiled, "Ever been in here?"

"Nope. I understand it costs money Uncle Jack and you know what my finances are like," I said. "I've never been to a strip club."

He laughed, "Well boy, my social security check came in this week. Be my guest." I followed him inside.

Uncle Jack paid a dirty fellow at the front desk the entrance fees. I followed him into the main part of the club. It was dark except for the spot lights on the stage. A short somewhat chunky brunette was dancing to the throbbing music. She also was wearing high heels and nothing else. This isn't Merced anymore, Toto.

I always had mental images of strippers being tall, blonde and big-titted. This girl was wrong on all three. But I also pictured little g-strings and pasties with tassels swinging and this girl was naked as a jay bird so I guess it evened out.

I looked around. Maybe this place had once been a cinema but it had certainly been heavily remodeled. The theatre seats had been replaced by individual booths.

I got my next surprise as I looked around. The place was full of women wearing next to nothing. I had figured you only got to see the girls on stage. A tall black woman walked by and gave me a neon smile and a wink. I was stiff by the time I smelled her perfume.

"Let's go sit down," Uncle Jack said. I followed, my head swiveling like a bobble-head doll trying to see all of the women. Most of the women weren't classically beautiful. In fact, a few were down right unattractive. I wondered how they made money dancing.

I watched as the women would whisper in a guy's ear. Sometimes they would climb into his lap and start to hunch around. It looked to this country boy like they were fucking.

I leaned over and caught Uncle Jack's eye and looked at a couple two rows down. "Are they fucking?"

He shook his head. "Not allowed out here." He looked toward a door marked, Private Dances. "You have to rent a private room."

I couldn't believe it. This was nothing more than a brothel. Oh Toto.

The brunette had been replaced by a tall redhead obviously enhanced by the best money could buy. I mean, her tits were big and had no sag at all. I guessed they had to be helium filled to stand up like that. She was limber as well. I was surprised a woman could open her legs like that.

A bare belly came between me and the girl on the stage. I looked up at a vision. This girl was the California blonde. There must have been black lights in the house because her tangerine colored bikini glowed in the dark. She smiled, "Would you like a lap dance?"

I don't think I drooled but I did have to close my mouth and then restart my breathing.

I heard Uncle Jack say, "My friend would like a lap dance," as he handed her a bill. I didn't see the denomination as it quickly disappeared. Miss Incredible Vision smiled and climbed into my lap. She caught my eye and held it. Her face held lust and intriguing promises. Then she pulled my head forward and buried it in her cleavage. I could have died right then a happy man. She also started to rock her hips. Her pussy, through the thin layers of cloth, was rubbing along my cock. I guess this was a lap dance. I thought it was heaven. "My name is Delilah," she said as she rocked on my cock.

My hands went round to cup her ass. "Hey," she said. "You can't do that out here."

"Sorry," I mumbled, releasing my grip.

She smiled and started to roll her hips again. I watched her face fill with lust as she rubbed against my cock. I was going to cum. Then, the song ended. She bounced out of my lap.

I couldn't believe it. How could she stop? She caught my eye and asked, "Would you like a private dance? I think you'll really enjoy it. I'll take care of your problem."

Before I could consider a reply I heard Uncle Jack say, "Here's for the room," as he handed her a twenty. "He'll take a private dance."

The girl turned and headed for the door. I looked at my Uncle knowing I couldn't afford a private dance, whatever it cost. He handed me a bill, a hundred, and said. "Ask for bare and offer her a hundred for a bj. Don't pay a penny more. She'll try to negotiate but she'll take the Ben. Have fun," he said with a devilish smile.

I nodded and followed the girl. She was waiting at the door. She handed the guy the twenty and he marked something in a book as she watched. Satisfied, she led me past him, down a corridor through another door and into a long hall. The private rooms turned out to be small cubicles with a black curtain closing it off from the hall. I couldn't believe people had sex behind nothing more than a curtain.

She pulled one open and stepped in. I followed. "What do you want honey?"

My mind couldn't fathom that this beautiful woman was prepared to have sex with me. I had never imagined, except in my wildest fantasies, a girl this idyllic would really have sex with me. I would have given her anything at that point but all I had was the bill burning a hole in my pocket. Jack's words came to me. "I'd like a bare bj for a hundred." It sounded like something from Jeopardy. 'Alex, I'll take blow job for one hundred, please.'

"It'll be a hundred fifty," she said.

I pulled my hand from my pocket, panicked that Uncle Jack had been wrong. "I only have the hundred," I said.

She looked at the bill in my hand. She shrugged, then smiled and grabbed the bill. It too disappeared. Where the hell was the money going? Before I could consider the mystery of the disappearing money I was distracted by her shrugging her bikini bra off her shoulders and tits exposing their natural beauty to my eyes. Magnificent. I looked at her bottoms expecting her to take them off.

"Well," she said. "Take off your pants."

"I thought you said bare," I said.

"Look, for one I'll give you a bareback bj. But I'm not taking off anything more."

"How much?" I asked.

She looked at me and sized me up. I think she could tell there wasn't much to squeeze from this turnip. "Twenty."

I knew I had one twenty in my wallet. I was incapable of considering any long term ramifications even if it meant I was going to starve. I quickly pulled out my wallet and handed her the twenty which left a couple of lonely ones.

She watched and smiled knowing she had cleaned me out. When she stepped from the bottoms and I could see her shaved pussy. "Could I kiss you?" I asked staring at her pussy.

She was about to ask for more but stopped. "Okay." She sat on the padded bench against the wall and raised her legs. Her pussy spread open. I was drawn to it. My tongue touched her labia. I ran my tongue up and down her crack and then plunged it between them. I don't know how long I kissed and licked her pussy, but I felt her push my head away and say, "Your turn, Honey."

I stood and she bounced off the bench motioning me over. She gestured at my pants. I understood and unzipped and pulled them down. She pushed me back until I sat against the bench. I was leaning back off balance which elevated my cock straight up. She grabbed it and engulfed it in her mouth. I had never felt anything like it before. I didn't take long. I tried to warn her but I think she could tell anyway. She pulled back, grabbed some Kleenex, and jerked me off into them. She wiped me up a little before standing, quickly pulling her bikini back on, resettling the bra, a quick smile and a, "Thanks Honey," and she slipped through the curtain and was gone.

My cock wasn't even flaccid yet. I had just had the most incredible sexual experience of my life and yet I was vaguely disappointed that she had just disappeared. I pulled my pants up and wandered back to the stage area. I could see Uncle Jack looking my way as I emerged from the door. He was smiling and I smiled back. I saw Delilah slide into some guy's lap and whisper into his ear as I walked back to where Uncle Jack was sitting. He stood as I approached and I followed him out. As we left I looked back and saw Delilah walking back to the private dance area with the guy. I felt a little stab.

As we emerged into the light of the afternoon, he asked, "How was it?"

I smiled, "Incredible. I didn't know that places like that were in San Francisco."

He laughed, "Places like that are everywhere. The one constant in life is sex. If places like that ever cease to exist society is in trouble." He looked sideways at me, "Yes?"

"Nothing." He looked again and raised his eyebrows. So I said, "It was incredible. I never thought a girl that beautiful would have sex with me. But then she was taking some other guy back there too."

"Jealous?" he asked. I shrugged. "Boy, she didn't get married to you. She just gave you a little bit of Heaven. Enjoy it for what it is. Don't make it into something else."

"But it was for money," I protested.

Uncle Jack laughed. "Those Bible teachings comin' back on you, huh?" I reddened a little knowing that he was right. "Mary Magdalene was a whore and the way Jesus hung with her I bet she was a damn fine one too. No wonder Jesus never married. He was getting plenty on the side." I felt my ears burning from the sacrilege. It's hard to completely lose those childhood teachings. "If God wanted a whore at his side who am I to go against God's will. Just ask, 'What would Jesus do?' and you do the same." He was grinning wolfishly knowing he was mashing my buttons hard.

"Sacrilegious old prune," I said. Jack broke up laughing and clapped me on the back.

Uncle Jack never took me any place like that again. But I sure was grateful to him for the experience, even though it kept me up many a night digesting the experience.

The attorney's voice pulled me back, "... and to each of my brothers and sisters I leave the sum of ten thousand dollars. To each of my nephews, nieces, grandnephews and grandnieces I leave the sum of five thousand dollars."

Damn, I didn't think Uncle Jack had that kind of change. There were a lot of cousins at five grand each. Then I thought, 'I'm one of those nephews.' I just got five grand. I could pay off the loan on my car. That would free up a nice chuck of cash each month. Maybe I could ask that cute receptionist in marketing out for a date. Life was looking up.

"Since I am without legal issue, I leave the remainder of my estate to the issue of my youngest brother, my nephew Michael Sean Kane."

I looked up at the attorney, "Excuse me?"

"Your uncle left the remainder of his estate to you," she said.

"What? Why?"

"I can only speculate as we never discussed his decision. Until recently his will called for his money to go to various organizations and causes with which he had an interest. The current will was written about two years ago. He had no children of his own and was never married. I do know he did not hold any of his siblings in high regard. Of the next generation, you were the only one he had any dealings with that I know of. Frankly, you were his only relative who would give him the time of day. I suspect that your uncle came to regard you as a worthy inheritor during your time at Stanford. Mr. Kane, I know that he thought highly of you. He arranged your scholarship to Stanford and paid for it himself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.