Preview

The Temptations of Babylon

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Teenagers, Romantic, Anal Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: A young man finds the Temptations in the big city, or maybe the Temptations have found him. A story of a young man finding himself.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by the author unless explicitly waived. No re-posts are allowed. No commercial reprints are authorized. This means YOU!

The author relishes your comments at anoninsac (at) yahoo (dot) com. If you like this story, see my other stories at www.asstr.org/~anoninsac.

Thanks to my proof readers, Varod and Chuck who make it look like I actually have mastered English. Any mistakes which remain are strictly my own stubborn fault.

All characters are fictional. Any resemblance between living persons or real situations and the story are strictly coincidence.

WARNINGS: This story depicts consensual sexual activity between men and women, or women and women. If you are too young to read about sex please do not read this.

NOTE TO THE READER: The references to the books of Robert Heinlein are quite deliberate. If you haven't had the pleasure of reading his works, you are in for a treat. Any of the books mentioned are a good place to start. One other book should be mentioned as well, Starship Troopers, which the recent unprovoked attack by Hollywood on artistic taste might make you think was not a good book. It is a great book.

I would like to acknowledge my debt to Stosh from whom I stole this story idea. If you'd like to see his story it is here My Angels. As T.S. Elliott said when accused of imitation, "I didn't imitate, I stole it! Mediocrity imitates. Genius steals!" Thanks Stosh for inspiring my theft.

This story is dedicated to our own beloved Curmudgeon, Denny Wheeler.

Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them? -- Jules Feiffer

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.