Slut Pills - Cover

Slut Pills

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It could all be so funny if it hadn't been so serious, my wife of three years was naked on the floor with a stranger pounding between her legs. Not only that two others were waiting for their turn.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   .

It could all be so funny if it hadn't been so serious, my wife of three years was naked on the floor with a stranger pounding between her legs. Not only that two others were waiting for their turn.

My wife, although beautiful with an almost perfect body, was totally sexless. I didn't know this until after we were married of course for she, if she wanted to could put on good performance of unrestrained lust. To look at her you would think she was this sex bomb, always dressed to tease in short skirts and tight tops, but it was all a sham.

Our nightly fucks became less frequent until about a year into our marriage it stopped all together. It was so hard to see her, be near to her sexy body and not have her anymore. If I couldn't have her then I would find some one else to vent my lust on. I had a series of affairs; I wasn't that discreet but what the fuck. In the end my brother in law Ted took me down the Pub and had a go at me.

"Look mate," I snapped angry, "firstly it's none of your business and second I'm getting none at home."

"Oh," he said.

I think my words had taken the wind out of his sails.

"But she so beautiful, so sexy," he said. "When she lived at home she was always wandering about with next to nothing on."

"Well yeah, she still does that," I said seeing her scantly clad body drifting through my mind. "But it doesn't mean anything."

"Oh," he uttered again.

"Yeah right," I said and sipped my beer.

"God, I thought you were the luckiest guy alive to have all that," he mused, "I used to live with a permanent hard on when she lived at home. Seeing her in her underwear and a few times naked."

"Yeah she sure is something stripped," I agreed, "but she as cold as ice."

"Fucking shame," he said drinking his beer. "God there's got to be something we can do about it."

"Yeah like what?" I asked.

"How about drink?" he asked, "have you got her drunk?"

"Yeah a few time," I chuckled, "the only sex I've had with her in the last year was when she was damm near unconscious."

"Look I know this guy," he said, "works in a hospital pharmacy, I'm sure he'll know something."


I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks then I got this cryptic phone call.

"I'm a friend of Ted's," he introduced himself, "here take theses."

He handed over a small bottle of tablets, no label or anything.

"How much?" I asked looking at the small yellow pills inside.

"This batch is free," he chuckled, "but when you want more it going to cost."

"Right," I said pocketing the pills.

"Don't worry I'll be seeing you again and soon," he chuckled, "there's only ten pills in that bottle, give her one about an hour before you want the action to start, ok. Here's a number where you can reach me."

He handed me a card with just a mobile number printed on it nothing else.

"Don't give her any more than three a week," he chuckled and never more than one at a time, ok."

"Right," I said.

We didn't shake hands but he just turned away and then he called back over his shoulder.

"Be hearing from you soon," he chuckled.

With the bottle in my pocket I walked home and there it stayed for the rest of the week for I didn't have the nerve to use them. Then Ted rang me on Friday night.

"Did you get them?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Well how did it go?" he asked.

"Haven't used them yet," I admitted.

"For fuck sake," he said, "give her one now and I'll be over to hold your hand."

"Right I will and thanks," I said.

I made her tea and put one crushed pill into it; it was nine o'clock in the evening.

At half nine Ted turned up with a bottle of wine.

"Hi sis," he greeted and kissed her cheek.

He put his thumbs up to me and I nodded.

"I'll open this," Lucy said and she disappeared into the kitchen.

"So you did it then?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, about half an hour ago," I said looking at my watch.

"Good, we should see something soon then," he said rubbing his hands together.

Ok I know I'm stupid sometimes but it had just dawned on me that here I was planning for my wife to get a little randy, well I hoped she would anyway and her brother had turned up to watch. The more I thought about it the more I like the idea of him being here.

We drank our wine and chatted.

"I think I'll have a quick shower dear," she announced suddenly.

"Right," I said and poured out more wine.

"Pour me one too dear," she said as she disappeared upstairs.

"So what are these pills then?" I whispered.

"There're new, only been tried out in the States so far," he whispered back. "But the results are pretty spectacular. Their nickname on the streets is 'Slut Pills'."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, they've been banned in all but a few States I hear," he chuckled.

Lucy came in then and I'm sure we both looked a little guilty.

"Where's my drink?" she demanded.

I handed her a full glass of white wine and she sipped it and sat down on the empty sofa. She swung her legs up and lay down getting comfortably. It was immediately obvious to me and to, I suspect Ted as well, that all she had on was her thin dressing gown and at the moment most of one leg was on show, well nothing new there.

"Shouldn't you be off," I said to Ted, maybe him being here might fuck things up, I thought. "Aren't you on a late shift."

"No, no, I'm just fine," he chuckled, "I'm not working tonight so I'm in no rush."

I couldn't just throw him out, but did I wanted him here, the more I thought about it the more I wanted him to be part of it all.

"More wine please," Lucy said holding out her empty glass and in doing so her dressing gown opened up slightly to expose more than a bit of cleavage.

"Opps," she giggled and pulled her gown together.

"Don't worry sis," commented Ted, "I've seen it all before."

"Yeah that's right," she giggled, "it was all so much fun making you have a bulge in your trousers. I see you've got one now."

"Sure have sis," he laughed, "and I bet Tommy has too."

"My Tommy always has a bulge in his trousers," she giggled, "don't you my love.

She reached out to ruffle my hair and one perfect breast popped out.

"God I used to love flaunting myself in front of you," she giggled not bothering to put her wayward breast away.

"And I used to love seeing you too," Ted said reaching out and cupping her exposed breast.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.