Best Laid Plans
Chapter 12B

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12B - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Driving home, Bill asked, "What did you think, Nancy?"

"Nice people, but a different breed from back home. They're so loose and uninhibited. I would have been mortified if my breasts had been exposed, but Jeannie took it right in stride. She's so likable and was so unconcerned about it, that it seemed almost normal. Not a sexual thing."

"Yeah, strange isn't it. Guess what Stan and Bob are investing next week? Seventy-five thou each."

"Each? Wow."

"And if they're happy, I'll bet they'll refer other investors. I was sure proud of you tonight. Jeannie's boobs may be somewhat bigger than yours, but yours are firmer and your nipples are prettier."

"Great! You're proud of my body, but not my social graces. I suppose I should get a skimpy bikini like rest had on, and then you'd be even prouder."

"C'mon. You know what I mean. You fit in beautifully and I'm proud of how beautiful you are."

"Sandy and Jan must be right. You like to show me off. You were lying the other night."

"No I wasn't. They have nice bods too, but yours is better by far." But not that far, he thought to himself.

"Make sure you only look at them, nothing else."

"How did we get into this conversation? You know I only have eyes for you."

"Your eyes were somewhere else tonight."

"No they weren't."

"I said it's okay to notice, didn't I?"

"Come on and snuggle over here. This was a big day for us. Don't spoil it."

Nancy scooted close. "Okay, but can we make love? I'm in the mood."

Bill jammed down the accelerator and the car shot forward. "Does that answer your question?"

After the sex feast in Jan's king-sized bed, Sandy, naked like the others, asked, "So how do you think things progressed?"

"One thing's for certain," said Jan, "they pass the looks test. You dick brains almost drooled when you met Nancy. I don't think she picked up on it, but you two wouldn't have gotten blow jobs tonight if she had."

"Aw Jan, that pretty mouth of yours has developed a ravenous taste for sucking," said Stan, "I've noticed how eager you are to get us down your throat."

"Yeah, you've become a great cock sucker," said Sandy, "I'm actually a little jealous."

"You mean I've arrived? My claim to fame will appear on my tombstone as: Here lies Jan, California's premier goober gobbler!"

"Goober gobbler? Where did you hear that?" asked Sandy.

"Sounds appropriate, that's all. But let's get serious. Are we off to a good start or should we change our tactics?"

"I copped a feel of Nancy's boob and she took it in stride like a good equestrian, and my leg gave her a pussy rub," said Bob. "I got the feeling that she has a short fuse, but it may be wishful thinking."

"Gosh, Bob, I didn't realize you made so much progress," said Stan, "you're a sneaky rascal. I didn't pick up on your moves."

"He's a fucking pussy hound," said Sandy, "and don't you go getting too enamored with little Miss Fancy Nancy. This is for fun and games, but you belong to me and don't you forget it!"

"Slow down, Sandy, I sacrificed myself for the team. I took the chance of her getting offended. I'm a team player."

"Sounds like you want an Olympic gold medal or something."

"Cut it out you two. No more bickering," said Jan. "But you guys gotta remember that gorgeous thing represents competition for us. We're secure in our sexuality. But only to a point."

"And what about Bill for us?"

"Yeah, well, I think men handle things like that better. Don't you, Sandy?"

"They want to handle her all right, but don't plan on putting her in your shopping bag and taking her home."

"Easy, easy," said Bob, "she'll be great to play with, if we can swing it, but not for keeps. Rest assured, it's just playtime."

"Bill will be fun to play with. Don't you think so, Sandy?"

"Yes. And play and play and play."

"That's more like it," said Stan. "Yeah, we're playing with matches, but we're careful Boy Scouts."

"Where have I heard that before?" asked Jan.

Sandy reached over and pinched her tit.

"Private joke, guys," said Jan, as she rubbed the red spot Sandy had made.

"We have some strategic info," said Stan, "Nancy has a birthday coming up. How can we use it to our advantage?"

All sat silent, until Jan got that gleam in her eyes. "I have a plan. How much cash are you throwing at Bill?"

"Seventy-five grand each. He's sharp. I wouldn't mind upping it. How about you, Bob?"

"Sure."

"Okay, be certain it's up to a hundred thou each before Nancy's birthday, and can you refer any friends to him?"

"We'll give it our best shot," said Bob.

On Tuesday, Jan and Sandy asked Nancy to have lunch the following day. They met at a small restaurant quite a distance away. Sandy and Jan arrived first in micro-minis, transparent panties, spiked heels, and braless under low-cut blouses. Only the expensive styling kept the outfits out of the hooker category. They chose a table in the back, fairly isolated. Nancy arrived wearing a plain skirt and sweater with sensible shoes. "My goodness, I feel underdressed. You should have told me to gussie up a bit."

"We're just having fun. Once in a while, we enjoy innocent teasing, and we didn't expect you to join in," said Jan. "I think we told you that it pleases our men, and we need to practice sometimes. At the club, we play it cool, but what a drag to always be so conservative."

"I did find out that you were right about husbands liking to have their wives admired. I thought the bathing suit I bought was a tad risque, but not here in LA."

"That's cute. It rhymes," said Sandy.

"Unintentional. I'll confess I was nervous about going to your party. Me being new and wanting to fit in to make Bill proud of me. He was proud of me all right. He told me my boobs matched up against Jeannie's and everyone else's. You and your friends are great. Easy to know and be with, and that's important to me. But all Bill said was that I stacked up great in the looks department."

"Hold on a sec, here comes our waiter. He's cute. Watch him closely."

As the waiter handed menus out, Jan leaned forward to accept hers, showing a lot of cleavage. The waiter's eyes zoomed in and he fumbled the menu. It fell to the floor. Jan leaned over to pick it up, as he stooped to retrieve it. His face was eye level with her skirt. Jan allowed her thighs to part enough to flash him a view of her panties. He stood red-faced and mumbled his apologies for being so clumsy. With the menus finally dispensed, he rushed away.

All three of them burst out laughing. "I didn't realize we women held so much power over men in the way we dress," said Nancy.

"Macho men become puddles of confusion. A pantie peek or a curve of the breast makes gibbering idiots out of them," said Sandy, " not all of course, some guys are gay."

"I'm sorry, Nancy. I broke your train of thought, but I can guess what your point is that men expect us to be great conversationalists and top of the line hostesses, but they also expect us to be gorgeous and attractive to other men."

"I didn't used to believe that, but now I'm not so sure."

"Believe it," said Sandy, "our guys are more open about it than most, but they love us wrapped up pretty and like for us to wear sexy undies, even if they're the only ones who see them."

"Bill wouldn't like for me to flirt, but he does want me to be admired."

"Right on. We flirt to please ourselves. Maybe we're a little kookie, but it's a turn on to know we twist men's heads. Let's order."

The waiter had composed himself and tried to keep looking at his pen and pad as he wrote down their orders. They all chose salads: Tuna, chicken and chef's. They talked Nancy into being chic by having an extra dry vodka martini with them. In spite of himself, the waiter stole quick glances at Jan and Sandy.

"Do your husbands approve of your teasing?"

"I would think so, but we don't tell them everything. We women aren't in bondage anymore."

"Perhaps I should take your advice and buy some daring lingerie. But for Bill's eyes only."

"It'll keep the spark in your marriage. But our motto is, why wear lacy, frilly things if we can't titillate at times?"

While they drank their cocktails, Jan said, "Sandy, why don't we take Nancy over to Henri's with us after lunch. She can get an idea of what's available."

"Yeah, you wouldn't need to buy anything. We're such good customers they'll be happy to have you browse."

"Maybe I will. It'll be fun just to see what they have."

"How'd you like your martini?"

"It's okay, but I'm feeling it."

"Three on an empty tummy will knock your garters off."

"Or most everything else," giggled Sandy.

Nancy said, "I believe it."

After finishing their salads, the waiter presented the check. "My treat," said Sandy, as she handed over her platinum American Express Card.

"No, no," protested Nancy.

"Absolutely, it's my turn to tease, and I want you to save your pennies for some cute undies."

The waiter handed Sandy a pen to sign the sales slip. She crooked her finger at the waiter and pointed to the statement. "I thought we had two tuna salads." He bent over to examine the bill and Sandy leaned forward spilling him a view of the mountains.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.