Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bob stuck some large blue bath towels under one arm, before carrying a tray outside loaded with three martinis and three Scotches on the rocks. My lord, he thought, as he placed the tray on a table by the hot tub, Nancy was attacking Stan with a gusto he couldn't believe. She sat on his lap facing him and held each side of his head with her hands, while kissing him deeply. She thrust her shoulders from side to side, rubbing her bountiful breasts across his chest, spearing him with her nipples. Her buttocks churned in a rotating motion against his crotch. The surface of the pool didn't have white caps, but she made waves all her own. Damn, he wished now that she hadn't been so wasted and submissive the week before, but he knew his turn with her would come again that night. He would have to remember not to make her drinks too strong. Before placing her martini on the deck behind Stan, he poured a third of it out to seep between the gaps of the decking boards.

Sandy sat sideways on Bill's lap. They were tonguing each other in slower more languid style. Bill fluttered his index finger back and forth across the tip of Sandy's right nipple, brushing it to full bloom. Sandy worked her hand up and down the full length of Bill's rod and tickled its end at the top of each stroke. Both Bill and Sandy began to moan.

Jan moved her gaze back and forth from couple to couple, as though watching a tennis match. She pinched her own nipple with one hand as the other worked its way in and out of her pussy. "Don't cross the finish line without me, Jan. I'd give you your drink, but both of your hands seem to be employed."

"Fuck the drink. Get yourself in here. I'm a doer, not a watcher."

"Coming up. I was going to turn on the water jets, but water's sloshing over the sides already. I'm turning up the lights though. I'm a watcher and a doer." Bob slugged down half his scotch and crawled in beside Jan.

She threw her arms around him and thrust her tongue into his mouth. They sucked and pushed, intertwining back and forth again and again. Jan finally broke away to hear Nancy almost shout, "I'm so hot, I can't wait. Put your dick in me now. Shove it in deep, Stan. That's it, yes-s-s-s. Fuck me with it. I'm coming! I've never been so stimulated. I'm going to burst. Ae-i-i-i-i-i! So-o-o-o good!"

Nancy rode him like a tiger. Her nails raked his shoulders. Stan felt the tiny feminine muscles in her vagina pulsate to squeeze in love waves around his cock. Her warm juices flowed in a gush. Her breath came in gasps. Her eyelids clamped together so hard that her cheeks almost met her eyebrows. "Oh, oh, oh! It's happening again. I can't stand it. Fuck me more! Hard! That's it! Do me, do me, do me! Cram it home!"

Sandy interrupted her ministrations to Bill and said, "C'mon, Bill, let's go in the house and find a bed. With all the noise out here, we'll be lucky if the neighbors don't call the cops. They can hear us half way down the block. I never realized Nancy would be so vocal. She's loving it!"

"It's a surprise to me too. She never screams like this in our apartment. She's gone wild."

Nancy screamed, "Ahhhhhhh! Put it to me lover! Put it to me! Squeeze my nipples!"

Bill and Sandy waded to the steps of the hot tub and climbed out. Steam curled from their bodies as they stood in the cool night air. Sandy peeled two huge blue bath towels from the stack and wrapped one around her naked body. Bill surrounded his waist with the other one and tucked it in tightly. He retrieved their cocktails and they headed back inside. "I'm amazed at Nancy, but it's neat to see and hear her having such a great time," Bill said.

"I hope she doesn't claw Stan to death, but from the grin on his face, I'd say he digs every scratch."

As Bob kissed Jan he tilted his head at an angle, straining to watch the show Nancy and Stan were giving. Jan paid them no attention, intent as she was in receiving Bob's kisses and caresses.

Inside, Sandy and Bill dried off. Sandy grabbed his hand and pulled him into a downstairs bedroom. She shoved him down to lie flat on his back on the double bed. "I want your cock in my mouth! Now!" She sucked his hardness into her warm mouth and gently cradled his balls in her hand, stroking them gently and then applying small love squeezes.

"Yes, Sandy, keep it up. It's incredible. Now suck and lick my balls you beautiful blond bitch."

Bill's demeaning words struck a masochistic chord deep in Sandy's psyche. Yes, she was a bitch tonight, and she wanted Bill to treat her like one. She laved her tongue hungrily across every hill and valley of his testicular sac and mouthed his large balls, one at a time, sucking them in and out of her hot mouth. She felt his shaft twitch in tiny jerks and her fingers detected droplets of precome on his cock head. Her mouth slipped away from his testicles long enough to move her head up to flick and lick away the tasty secretion. While there, she used her lower teeth to drag across the sensitive flesh on the underside of his bulbous glans. Being careful to cause enough friction to tease and please, but not to hurt, she sawed the sharp biting surfaces back and forth several times.

"Now suck it in deep, you whore! Take it down your throat."

Sandy relaxed her throat muscles and swallowed the length of his penis until her lips and nose felt the tickle of the soft curls of his pubic hair. Back and forth her head bobbed and she sucked hard every time his thick rod left the depths of her throat before pistoning back in. Bill's pelvis rocked in rhythm with hers. He tangled his hands in her silky hair and used his fingers to massage the strands between his fingers.

Sandy knew the intense stimulation she lavished on Bill's cock would soon make him erupt and she sucked even harder.

Bill hissed, "Slow it down, suck it, bitch, but suck it deep and slow. Yeah, that's right. Do it as I tell you. Here it comes! Swallow every drop. Ohhhhhh! Yessssss!"

Sandy prepared herself to do as he commanded and when his come erupted in creamy squirts, she timed her swallows perfectly. Bill finally shuddered in surrender, and Sandy knew she had won the final battle. She had reduced him to a blubbering, sated man-child: weak and vulnerable. Drained. If he were Samson, she could have cut off his hair. Or if she were the Bobitt broad, she could whack off any other of his appendages. His eyes were closed and his head lolled to one side. His breathing came in a ragged, slow tempo. Not asleep, just impotent and beaten. Reduced to whimpers. His breath returned to an even keel, and he lifted heavy eyelids. "That was awesome," he whispered, "the best I've ever had. Give me a year or two to recover, and I'll pay you back. Just kidding. After a few minutes and a cold shower, I'll be fit again, and it will be my time to please you. You'll be the boss, and I'll be your love slave."

"I'll get the shower started. I want all of you tonight."

By morning every wife and husband had exchanged partners to taste the forbidden fruits of sexual pleasures. They caught snatches of sleep between the switching episodes, but by morning all six were exhausted. Sandy heated sweet rolls to complement orange juice and coffee. They said their good-byes with mischievous grins on their faces.

In the car driving home, Bill asked Nancy, "You became a wild thing last night. What made you decide to go along with swapping?"

"It was a last minute decision. With all the tension crackling throughout the room, I decided that our relationships with each other could never be the same again, if I chose not to participate. I love having Jan and Sandy as friends, but that wasn't the whole of it. My parents were so strict. You know I was a virgin when we married, and all this past week, I kept wondering what I had missed in high school and college. When I went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and asked myself if I could handle it. I had brought my diaphragm, and I knew if I opened that box my decision would be made.

I stared at that box for a long time. I thought about you too and knew that deep down you wanted to do it. Once I decided to open that box, it freed me somehow. It opened the door to reveal a side of me that I'd never acknowledged before. A big stone was rolled away from the entrance of the cave that stored all my repressions. I had a little slut tucked away in a hidden corner of my mind, and it just popped out. Naked, desirous and wanton. Big time, wanton."

"Yeah, you made a grand entrance. I'm thrilled for you, and I've always had an adventurous spirit. As a stockbroker, it comes in handy, but I was worried that you might have second thoughts or be embarrassed this morning."

"I have second and third thoughts. Like how soon do you think we can do it again? I had a blast."

During the next five months, the couples had their secret liaisons on a weekly basis. Often going to out-of-the-way places and pretending at restaurants and lounges to be married to each other's husbands. Twice, Nancy joined in the flirting game with Jan and Sandy, to give two bay area waiters stories to tell their comrades. Hot stories.

In the fall, the three men announced they were going to New Orleans to attend a monetary conference. It lasted a whole week so it would ruin two "playtime" weekends in a row. On the Wednesday after they left, the three girls were at Jan's pool lamenting the boredom imposed by the men's decision to not take them. There were a bunch of night meetings. The brochures had the schedules neatly printed on the slick foldouts. Jan and Sandy decided to clue Nancy in on their escapade when the guys went "hunting." The three were drinking gin and tonics with wedges of fresh limes. "You really picked up two college boys?"

"It was pretty mutual," said Jan, "but it started rather innocently." Bullshit, thought Jan, but it's better than letting Nancy think we're preditors.

"Tell me every detail."

As the story progressed, Nancy's eyes grew wider and she sipped on her drink in quick little gulps. Jan and Sandy did embellish and drag out the lovemaking scenes, being as specific and graphic as possible. By story's end, all three of them had finished off a couple of drinks and all three were squirming their bottoms around in frustration.

"That was so hot," said Nancy.

"Whew," said Sandy, "it got me going too. Why do the guys have to be gone so long?"

"We've been spoiled by our steady sex, and now we're on a diet," said Jan.

Nancy said, "I hate dieting of any kind, but this is the worst."

Jan got that gleam in her eyes. "Sandy, honey, whatever happened to that two-headed snake?"

"Oh my! Do we dare try it?"

"I hate snakes," said Nancy.

"You might like this one. It's plastic."

"You've lost me."

"Actually, we'll be kind of lost too. It will be our maiden voyage into uncharted pussies, so to speak."

Sandy said, "Nancy will think we're terrible. A real couple of weirdoes."

"I already know you're that. I've become one too, but now you've piqued my interest. What are you talking about?"

"Do you know where it is?" asked Jan.

"Oh yeah! It's in the top of my closet, still wrapped in its cellophane bag. Untouched."

"So you haven't experimented?"

"Nah. I'd really forgotten about it, since we've had the real thing."

"Will you two let me in on what you're talking about?"

"Get it, Sandy. We'll do a show and tell."

"Don't be freaked out, Nancy."

"I don't believe anything can freak me out anymore."

"We'll see about that," said Sandy, as she stood on slightly wobbly feet and headed toward her house.

When Sandy returned and Nancy saw the "snake," she needed no more explanations. "I know what that's for."

"So little Miss Innocent isn't so innocent?"

Nancy's face reddened. "I've heard stories and seen one before."

"Is there something you want to share with us?"

"No, no. I had college roommates, you know."

Sandy and Jan exchanged wondering glances.

Jan said, "I think we'd better go inside to figure out how this contraption operates. C'mon you two. Maybe Nancy can instruct us."

Nancy ran her moist tongue around her dry lips. "No, I'll wait out here. It can't be too tough to figure out how it works."

"You're sure?"

Nancy hesitated. "Yeah, go enjoy."

As they left, Sandy held the "snake" at arm length, as if it were a living creature. Nancy refilled her glass with gin and tonic and swirled the ice cubes around so they bumped together and made the glass tinkle. She stared into space, deep in thought.

In Jan's bedroom, the two horny women shed their bikinis and unwrapped the plastic serpent. It wiggled freely from side to side when held by its center portion. "It's kinda cute," said Sandy.

"Charming. Maybe if we had a flute we could get it to raise its heads and perform on its own."

"Don't make jokes. This is serious business. What's the best way to approach things?"

"Let's sit on the carpet facing each other. We'll spread our legs and move in close. I'll put my thighs on top of yours. I'm lubricating heavily. How about you?"

"I'm slippery all right. It'll go in just fine."

They sat on the carpet and snuggled their fur-lined crevices to within inches of each other. Each propped one arm behind them to steady their torsos and used their free hands to insert the dildo built for two.

"Oo-oh. This sucker's big. I feel stuffed. Now what?" asked Sandy.

"We rock back and forth."

"Okay, begin."

Jan swiveled her pelvis forward and pushed the "snake" deeper into her vagina. Her pubic hair met Sandy's. "Mmmmm, good. Now you push." Jan moved her hips back and the dildo popped out of her. "Wait. I had a fall out. Now it's back in. Your turn."

"I can't push with your legs on top of mine. They're too heavy."

"Let me work it for awhile then and we'll switch leg positions."

"My legs are feeling tingly. You're cutting off my circulation."

"Shit. Let's try doing it on our sides."

They rearranged themselves like two pair of opened scissors connected at their crotches, but it was uncomfortable and they couldn't synchronize the movement of the dildo. After fifteen minutes of struggling, they decided to try backing their butts up against one another while on all fours.

Outside, Nancy sipped her drink with trembling hands. She kept telling herself to stay where she was and not venture inside. Pictures of her two beautiful friends having a sex session together pushed hard into her thoughts. She pulled down the spaghetti straps of her bikini top and exposed her breasts, toying with her nipples. It had been so long ago and she had almost erased the shame and the remembered pleasure. She latched her lower lip between her teeth and let out a low moan.

A direct nerve path was established between her tingling nipples and the delicate lining of her vagina. Neither MCI nor AT&T could have done it better. Her resolve began to waver. Almost as if in a trance, she slipped her bra straps back up and tucked her breasts back in their cups. She stood and carried her drink with her as she walked toward the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.