Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jan finished her embroidery of how she had sex twice on the afternoon of the high school initiation and started the story about Sandy's lesbian encounter with the camp counselor. Bill listened intently, but stopped her to say, "I 'm dying to hear the rest of this, but I think we've been out here too long. Let's go sit in the kitchen. If that movie's over, Nancy may come looking for me and think you and I have been screwing around or something."

"I wish we had been fucking. I'm hot for your bod."

"Don't say that. It's hard enough for me to keep my promise to Nancy, but if she ever changes her mind, you're on. You're one foxy lady."

"Keep talking like that. It's great for my ego."

Jan scooped up her pocketbook and her glass. When they entered the kitchen, she asked Bill to pour her another brandy, while she checked on the crew. At the door to the TV room, she stopped and put her ear to it. The voices from the video system told her the dirty movie was playing. Another set of love sounds blended with those of the XXX-rated film. Jan switched off the hall light and carefully cracked the door. She saw Bob's head in Sandy's pussy and Stan's head in Nancy's. She smiled and eased the door closed again.

"The movie's still playing. I listened at the door. I was afraid if I went in, we might get trapped into watching it. Now where was I in the story? Let's sit here at the tile island. You sit on that stool and I'll sit on this one." Jan had positioned Bill's back to the TV monitor and diverted his attention as he sat down by asking him for her drink. His eyes were on their two snifters as he sat down and carefully placed Jan's in front of her.

"You were telling me how the camp counselor had asked Sandy to take off her nightgown."

"Yeah, well, Sandy asked her to turn off the lights, as she was shy. Then..."

Back in the TV room, when Bob had finished fucking Nancy, and Stan started his turn, Stan lavished sucks and kisses on Nancy's breasts, but complained that Nancy's pussy was full of Bob's come and he wanted a fresh playground.

"You want me to douche her here in the room?" asked Sandy.

"Get a wet wash rag and towel at least. I want to kiss her lovely pussy, and I'm not into male come."

"You better not let Jan hear you say that, if you enjoy her blow jobs."

"Yeah, right. It was a slip of the tongue."

"I'm not going to pick up on that remark, but I'll get what you want."

Nancy was still in La-La land, when Sandy returned with a small basin of warm water, a towel, scented soap and a wash cloth. Sandy did the washing, rinsing and drying, and Nancy's pubic hair and thighs smelled sweet "There you go, Stan my man, dive right in." Stan obeyed, although he limited his ministrations to her silky thighs and her clitoral area. Nancy began to moan and her hips came back to life. Stan heard the door open and then close. He lifted his head to see Bob working on Sandy's crotch. He said, "I've got Nancy's motor running."

"Ummm, good, that's g-o-o-o-od.," said Sandy, and Stan didn't know if she was talking to him or Bob or both of them. Stan dipped his mouth once more into Nancy's delicious crevice, intoxicated by the perfume of Nancy as it blended with the store-bought kind. He filled his hands with the full firm melons of Nancy's breasts, gently squeezing her nipples and felt his cock begin to pulsate. I'd better fuck her pretty soon, he thought, but for now he couldn't pull himself away from the sweetness of her pussy.

Jan shortened her story about Sandy, judging the time was right to bring Bill into the TV room. She must be prepared for any reaction Bill might have.

"So Sandy didn't go down on the counselor?"

"No, but she said she heard the sounds of the counselor masturbating herself."

"The stories better stop here. I'm getting too excited. Between the pot and the brandy, I'm something of a space cadet. Mellow enough to finish watching that stupid movie."

Nancy took his hand and led him through the hall toward the room. She switched on the hall light and paused before opening the door. "I don't hear the movie going. It must be over."

"What are those other voices? It sounds like they're enjoying themselves."

"Let's see."

Jan opened the door wide to let the hall light spill into the room and combine with the white light coming from the blank TV screen. She stood slightly in front of Bill.

"My God," exclaimed Jan, "They're having an orgy!"

Bill stood paralyzed at the sight of Stan thrusting his cock into Nancy's pussy. Her hips were thrusting back at a rapid pace. Bob had his knees under Nancy's armpits and she sucked his cock greedily, pulling against Bob's ass cheeks with her hands as he stroked into her mouth. Bob's face was buried in Sandy's snatch as she sat spread-eagled on the couch. "Turn out the god damn lights," moaned Sandy.

"You're so tight, Nancy. I can't hold off much longer," panted Stan.

Nancy let Bob's cock slip out of her mouth long enough to moan, "Fuck me harder! I love it! Fuck me harder!"

Jan felt Bill start to push by her to rush into the room. She grabbed his arm with all her strength and said in a loud whisper, "Don't do something brash and stupid. Consensual sex is happening here. No one's getting raped. Come back in the kitchen with me and let's think this out."

The tension in Bill subsided a fraction. Jan pulled the door shut and practically dragged him by the arm back to the kitchen.

"What the god damn hell is happening? Nancy and I had a pact. I kept my end of the bargain. How could she do this?"

"It must have taken some strong influence."

"They must have gotten her drunk."

"She was drinking coffee."

"I can't believe it. This is crazy. Did you see how much she was into it? That's not my Nancy in there."

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Jan cried.

"What? What?" Bill reacted to her screech by jumping to his feet, toppling the stool behind him.

"Look behind you."

Bill spun around. "I don't see anything."

"That stupid TV monitor."

"You mean that thing? What about it?"

"This week we had a security system installed, and that monitor scans our patio. Let me run out next to that table I used to hold our glasses. That's where we were standing. See if you can see me."

Jan sprinted out the door and placed herself on the "X" for a few moments and rushed back in. "Well?"

Bill had his face cupped in his hands looking down at the tile.

"As bad as all that?" asked Jan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.